View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 am

dee wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
dee wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:
RealitySteve RealitySteve I'll fill you in on details, but it's nothing we haven't seen before. You'd think this show would have more creative writers by now. Nope.
2 hours ago

RealitySteve RealitySteve The lack of originality in the "Bachelor/ette" franchise never ceases to amaze me. Another repeat storyline from seasons past coming tmrw

So based on this Ryan is pis pulling a Reid or a Jake Pavelka (about Bentley).
But if he did came back to warn her, I don't think it would be on Bentley. Bentley was already gone by the time Ryan was eliminated? It's most likely a Reid situation. Wasn't there a voice over saying how he was excited to find love in fiji and hopes to not be hurt this time as he was the first time
wow I hadn't heard that voice over..
I think I heard JP and Ben saying something about fiji..BUT I really don't know their voices yet

Oh I'm not exactly sure if the voice over belongs to Ryan or someone else, but it was speculated somewhere in the board. OK, watched the promo again and this was the quote:

"Fiji would be the perfect ending to my love story. My only fear is I'll be hurt again"

IDK who says it, but the bolded is a likely statement for the next lead to make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 2:19 am

Hotmomma wrote:
dee wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:
RealitySteve RealitySteve I'll fill you in on details, but it's nothing we haven't seen before. You'd think this show would have more creative writers by now. Nope.
2 hours ago

RealitySteve RealitySteve The lack of originality in the "Bachelor/ette" franchise never ceases to amaze me. Another repeat storyline from seasons past coming tmrw

But if he did came back to warn her, I don't think it would be on Bentley. Bentley was already gone by the time Ryan was eliminated? It's most likely a Reid situation. Wasn't there a voice over saying how he was excited to find love in fiji and hopes to not be hurt this time as he was the first time
I think I heard JP and Ben saying something about fiji..BUT I really don't know their voices yet

San wrote:In the season preview, one of the guys
say, "I hope to finally find love in the blue waters of Fiji." If we can
figure out who it is, then we will know he is definately in the F3.

San wrote:Another guys says, "Fiji would be the perfect ending to my love story."

I just listened to those a couple of times and my guess would be Ryan P and the other one is J.P who say the voice overs about Fiji.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 25, 2011 8:58 am

dee wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
dee wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:
2 hours ago

Oh I'm not exactly sure if the voice over belongs to Ryan or someone else, but it was speculated somewhere in the board. OK, watched the promo again and this was the quote:

"Fiji would be the perfect ending to my love story. My only fear is I'll be hurt again"

In the editing, this is usually an F2 or F3 statement. Do you remember Chantal saying, " I am afraid I will get my heart broken?" I questioned then on the edit thread that statement. RS had unequivably stated Chantal was F1, but things weren't adding up in the edit to me even if they weren't adding up for an F1 Emily either.
However, usually a strong F1 doesn't say things like, " I am afraid of getting my heart broken again." We didn't hear that rake Ed or the get-around Vienna or the confident Roberto say anything like that. It is because precisely the F2s and F3s are going to get their hearts ( at least temporarily) broken again.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 9:46 am

Love_Me wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
dee wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:
2 hours ago

San wrote:In the season preview, one of the guys
say, "I hope to finally find love in the blue waters of Fiji." If we can
figure out who it is, then we will know he is definately in the F3.

San wrote:Another guys says, "Fiji would be the perfect ending to my love story."

I just listened to those a couple of times and my guess would be Ryan P and the other one is J.P who say the voice overs about Fiji.

I thought one was JP, also. yes
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 11:08 am

Alanna wrote:If Ryan comes back to Fiji to ask for another chance and not warn her about one of the F2, I'm betting he's F1 because they've already repeated the Reid and Ali storylines so now it would have to have a different ending.

How would Ashley be able to explain this to her man though? I'm sorry I broke up with you and almost got engaged to someone else but changed my mind at the 11th hour! Sorry babe!!

I wonder if this is why her first blog is pretty much a love letter to Ryan at this point. Interesting!

I've not read many subsequent posts so I don't know if this has been resolved but here goes - in the previews Ashley appears to be completely distraught over someone leaving (it's assumed it's Bentley because of the way it was edited, but she knew he was an ass before she even met him so I can't imagine her letting herself get too involved with him) so I ponder who she's actually that upset about - could it be Ryan - is there another twisty twist this season??

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by medicinegal Wed May 25, 2011 11:15 am

RS could have been given the wrong F4. It could be as simple as that. If we have to endure Bentley coming back and then Ryan, that is overkill! RS only knew HTD of Ben and Constantine or he would have spoiled the others early on in my opinion. Or maybe Ash has 5 HTD and then cuts it to 3. I really like Ryan and I hope he doesn't have a Reid appearance in Fiji!

medicinegal

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed May 25, 2011 1:02 pm

RS just posted a new column explaining Ryan being in Fiji
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 25, 2011 1:07 pm

So basically Ryan pulls a Reid except instead of the FRC, Ryan comes back during FDs. Producers up to there no good manipulation again.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 1:31 pm

We know Ryan comes back to Fiji. RS doesn't tell us anything we did not deduce ourselves from the promo's on Mon night.
Much of what happens after Ryan returns seems to still be speculation by RS--he never says he knows. He says he "guesses". And of course, he came back due to TPTB manipulation. I can't believe Ryan teleported himself to Fiji, nor had telepathic skills to know that that is where the party was.
So let's try to keep an open mind so we don't blindside ourselves once again.
What we have: Ryan comes back during FD. So 5 guys are in Fiji: 1) Ryan 2) Ben 3) JP 4) Constantine 5) Ames. We have a sc of Ashely wearing was was reported as her FRC at Namles Resort. Anything else factual to add?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We know Ryan comes back to Fiji. RS doesn't tell us anything we did not deduce ourselves from the promo's on Mon night.
Much of what happens after Ryan returns seems to still be speculation by RS--he never says he knows. He says he "guesses". And of course, he came back due to TPTB manipulation. I can't believe Ryan teleported himself to Fiji, nor had telepathic skills to know that that is where the party was.
What we have: Ryan comes back during FD. So 5 guys are in Fiji: 1) Ryan 2) Ben 3) JP 4) Constantine 5) Ames. We have a sc of Ashely wearing was was reported as her FRC at Namles Resort. Anything else factual to add?

kasha your hatred for RS is bordering on obsessive. i don't get why you never give the guy credit for anything. whats your deal? all you guys did was speculate that MAYBE ryan was in Fiji. you didn't know either. i even read people saying ryan was f4 and RS was wrong. he specifically says that ryan was never f4 and he makes an appearance back in Fiji AND hes not f1 either. id say thats more concrete than anything you ever posted on here. your attitude towards him is really puzzling

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed May 25, 2011 1:44 pm

babymama wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:We know Ryan comes back to Fiji. RS doesn't tell us anything we did not deduce ourselves from the promo's on Mon night.

kasha your hatred for RS is bordering on obsessive. i don't get why you never give the guy credit for anything. whats your deal? all you guys did was speculate that MAYBE ryan was in Fiji. you didn't know either. i even read people saying ryan was f4 and RS was wrong. he specifically says that ryan was never f4 and he makes an appearance back in Fiji AND hes not f1 either. id say thats more concrete than anything you ever posted on here. your attitude towards him is really puzzling

Do we know Ryan is NOT F1, has RS said so???? I thought he said he thinks he knows one of the f2 but i have not read anywhere , where he states who the final two guys are and definitely NOT read where he spills the 100% guarented F1. scratch
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 25, 2011 1:46 pm

I thought the FD is when its down to the f3..I think since we hear jp voice about being in fiji we can place him and we can place Ryan P in that sc..so for me I have only 2 with proof.Kahsa you are better than me..HELP..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59
Iam4UGA