SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA Wed May 25, 2011 1:50 pm

babymama wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:We know Ryan comes back to Fiji. RS doesn't tell us anything we did not deduce ourselves from the promo's on Mon night.
Much of what happens after Ryan returns seems to still be speculation by RS--he never says he knows. He says he "guesses". And of course, he came back due to TPTB manipulation. I can't believe Ryan teleported himself to Fiji, nor had telepathic skills to know that that is where the party was.
So let's try to keep an open mind so we don't blindside ourselves once again.
What we have: Ryan comes back during FD. So 5 guys are in Fiji: 1) Ryan 2) Ben 3) JP 4) Constantine 5) Ames. We have a sc of Ashely wearing was was reported as her FRC at Namles Resort. Anything else factual to add?

kasha your hatred for RS is bordering on obsessive. i don't get why you never give the guy credit for anything. whats your deal? all you guys did was speculate that MAYBE ryan was in Fiji. you didn't know either. i even read people saying ryan was f4 and RS was wrong. he specifically says that ryan was never f4 and he makes an appearance back in Fiji AND hes not f1 either. id say thats more concrete than anything you ever posted on here. your attitude towards him is really puzzling

Kash- I thought it sounded like speculation also, RS may be thrown under the bus yet again but we won't know until we see it I guess. I think he's trying to cover all his bases as to not sound stupid if he is wrong again. Nothing factual that I can find yet today to add to the list.

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Wed May 25, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 1:52 pm

I give this guy plenty of credit if you have ever read any of my posts on FORT. Do a search and you will see I give him credit oft times when he is being kicked to the curb and worse. In fact, I am quite positive there are many posters from both forums sick to death of me trying to point out his great history of getting stuff right and to give him credit where credit is due. I have a long posting history in black and white. All you have to do is look at my past postings if they are still archived on FORT.
And I have absolutely NO hatred of him. None. I have often posted how I wish I got as much right as he did.
Sorry you perceive this as you do, but you are very off target regarding myself and my history of postings.
Sorry you are puzzled, I can't be responsible for that. But I would be glad to clarify-- in past seasons people who enjoy sleuthing this show have allowed certain things to blindside us and prevent us from moving forward and looking at all pieces of the puzzle and facts vs suppositions. I am trying to get the perspective on that and what facts we have. Simple. Hope this helps you out.
BTW--I am just a simple bored hausfrau with nothing better to do in life, so this may not be as clear as I hoped. (no sarcasm meant to you--others will certainly get it)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 1:53 pm

yes. FDs are normally 3 guys – are there SCs to support 5 guys in Fiji??? If not, how many SCs prove without a doubt who is in Fiji?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:55 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

Kash- I thought it sounded like speculation also, RS may be thrown under the bus yet again but we won't know until we see it I guess. I think he's trying to cover all his bases as to not sound stupid if he is wrong again. Nothing factual that I can find yet today to add to the list.

i get she's allowed to her opinion. i was just wondering why she doesn't give him any credit ever. she always has "well, we had it first" or "we already knew that" attitude. who cares? she's acting as if every time RS posts he's only posting for message boarders. that's what i don't get

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote: BTW--I am just a simple bored hausfrau with nothing better to do in life, so this may not be as clear as I hoped. (no sarcasm meant to you--others will certainly get it)

yes :missclap:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 25, 2011 1:56 pm

The whole returning contestant storyline is so overused. They need to stop making it happen. But if I had to guess, I would say its part of his audition material for being the next bachelor. However, if he someone manages to end up being the F1 that wouldn't be so bad either.

I should also add that I'm glad RS hasn't got the ending figured out. I really hope he doesn't get any more concrete info and just leaves us with what we already have. But I know that most likely will never happen.

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 32 87b72b10 Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 32 86669110 Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 25, 2011 1:56 pm

anders wrote:yes. FDs are normally 3 guys – are there SCs to support 5 guys in Fiji??? If not, how many SCs prove without a doubt who is in Fiji?
That was my question too..

I don't think we have that many sc to prove 5 men in Figi..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Di_ATL wrote:

Do we know Ryan is NOT F1, has RS said so???? I thought he said he thinks he knows one of the f2 but i have not read anywhere , where he states who the final two guys are and definitely NOT read where he spills the 100% guarented F1. scratch

yes. he said it in today's post that Ryan isn't final 1 and hes not at the final rose ceremony. the game of telephone continues on this board. i think i'm just about over it with you guys. i'll disappear. thanks for your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 25, 2011 1:57 pm

anders wrote:
Kashathediva wrote: BTW--I am just a simple bored hausfrau with nothing better to do in life, so this may not be as clear as I hoped. (no sarcasm meant to you--others will certainly get it)

yes :missclap:
I will add yes :missclap:
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 1:59 pm

babymama wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

Do we know Ryan is NOT F1, has RS said so???? I thought he said he thinks he knows one of the f2 but i have not read anywhere , where he states who the final two guys are and definitely NOT read where he spills the 100% guarented F1. scratch

yes. he said it in today's post that Ryan isn't final 1 and hes not at the final rose ceremony. the game of telephone continues on this board. i think i'm just about over it with you guys. i'll disappear. thanks for your time

buh-bye 👋 👋

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Excuse me if I don't take RS as the gospel truth. I appreciate the spoilers but something smells fishy with Ryan. I'm not convinced that he's not in F2 just cause RS says so.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Well, this makes it interesting. I also think RS is speculating. RS if you have information on why Ryan cannot be in the F4, please spill 👋

With that said, I have been trying to figure out if there is some pattern in the dates or roses which may tell when the front runner status changed. I have no conclusion, but here's what I do have:

JP: Epi 3 1:1 rose, Epi 6 1:1 rose, Epi 7 GD rose
Ames: Epi 4 1:1 rose
Constantine: Epi 4 1:1 rose, Epi 7 1:1 rose
Ben F: Epi 4 GD rose, Epi 5 1:1 rose, Epi 7 1:1 rose
Ryan P: FIR, Epi 3 GD rose, Epi 6 GD rose, Epi 7 1:1 but no rose..sent home

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next