SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:11 am

I think tptb are human just like all the rest of us and have their friends just like the rest of us. Some relationships are frosty for whatever personality reasons or plain don't exist and others just become friends. I doubt there's a mystery.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:34 am

I wonder if it might be Blake and Holly's choice too? TPTB wasn't all that nice to them and still embraces the stag brothers and Deanna so fully that Holly and Blake may have chosen to skip be around people they don't have much regard for. Just a guess. I would take Blake and Holly over Deanna and the stag brothers but that is just me. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:36 am

How do we know TPTB are ignoring them?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:I wonder if it might be Blake and Holly's choice too? TPTB wasn't all that nice to them and still embraces the stag brothers and Deanna so fully that Holly and Blake may have chosen to skip be around people they don't have much regard for. Just a guess. I would take Blake and Holly over Deanna and the stag brothers but that is just me. All JMO.

Yes this exactly.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 10:38 am

I dont know how to post IG videos but here is the link of a really cute video of these two from Holly's IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE1-SygqmA-/?taken-by=hollyjulian

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 11:22 am

see2love wrote:I dont know how to post IG videos but here is the link of a really cute video of these two from Holly's IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE1-SygqmA-/?taken-by=hollyjulian

We like to have fun. #colorvibe2016 #colorvibe5k #colorvibe #danceparty #turndownforwhat #imasmurf by @hollyjulian

Thanks see2love! These two are so happy. Love seeing them enjoying their lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 01, 2016 11:24 am

Crazy kids. Smiley

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 01, 2016 11:37 am

I think it's partly their choice too. Blake hasnt tweeted in nearly 2 years and isn't on other SM (I don't think).  They seem happy living normal lives and moving on from the franchise.

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 01, 2016 11:41 am

It's great they have moved away from the franchise and embrace their own journeys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:56 pm

I am still in disbelief that 5 years ago I walked into a house and saw this man. (I found this picture from the first time we met.) One year after that I got to marry him! We have had so many adventures in the last 4 years of our marriage. I honestly believe he was made for me. Blake supports every hair brained idea I have ever had! He shows me so much love everyday! He tolerates my singing and dancing and slowly over the years he has participated in it. I love and appreciate him as a man and a husband. I am so lucky that I get to spend forever with someone so supportive, loving and silly. I love you Blake Julian Happy 4 year anniversary! by @hollyjulian

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 14 8367-910 Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 14 I_got_13 Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:01 pm

That is so sweet. Always liked Blake.

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:41 pm

That moment when he stepped into he mansion. beatingheart

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+55
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Jolena
notarose
Tiggerlgh