SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:34 am

Holly Julian ‏@HollyDurst 2h2 hours ago
Hawaii Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 13 1f334
Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 13 CXcocaQVAAAN9an
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:33 pm

Great pic! I think they go every year around this time of year.

Um Holly, love ya, but IMO you're hair is too long.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:50 pm

One of the best couples out of this franchise who while super grateful to the show, never get mentioned nor are part of the bachelor royalty in any way. They just live their lives happy and appreciative of each other. So sweet.
(Ca someone pl bring holly's insta post across ? ). she says "can you believe we met 5 years ago ?" Blake "My life started the day we met".

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:One of the best couples out of this franchise who while super grateful to the show, never get mentioned nor are part of the bachelor royalty in any way. They just live their lives happy and appreciative of each other. So sweet.
(Ca someone pl bring holly's insta post across ? ). she says "can you believe we met 5 years ago ?" Blake "My life started the day we met".

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 13 1f60a by @hollyjulian

And some pics of them. Smiley

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 13 2764 #typeonetotypenone by @hollyjulian

#JDRF gala by @hollyjulian
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:22 pm

I've always liked Blake. Happy for them.

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Sweet couple. Blake is not shy about showing his affection for Holly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger Tip Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Holly Julian ‏@HollyDurst 2h2 hours ago
Hawaii Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 13 1f334
Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 13 CXcocaQVAAAN9an

This photo was taken after she was crowned Mrs. South Carolina. I believe she will be competing in the Mrs. America or Mrs. USA pageant or something like that later in the year.

http://www.mrssouthcarolinaamerica.com/meetmrssc

Tiger Tip

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:50 pm

She will be competing in the Mrs America pageant in August.

Holly Julian ‏@HollyDurst  Mar 7
If you want to follow my journey to #MrsAmerica follow my other Instagram account… https://www.instagram.com/p/BCrRQXiqmAV/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:46 am

This couple really has no apparent ties with the rest of the bachelor all stars. It makes me sad because they basically met solely on BP with no prior knowledge of each other at all. They basically fell for each other straight out of the limo ( though there was no limo in sight ). Sigh. I thought about them when they showed all the sucess stories on the latest special and thought us, them (though more power to them laugh out loud) and tptb missed out.
Yet they show Deanna and Steven as though Steven was her F1 though he was not on her season and technically not even a contestant. Talk about keeping their favs in the spotlight Rolling Eyes . Gets me mad.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:49 am

There may be more to that situation on many fronts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:52 am

I think they show Deanna and her husband more because she was the lead. Neither Blake or Holly were, so that's my guess. I personally would rather see Blake and Holly at any even than Deanna, but that's me. Sounds like they are doing well. giggling
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:08 am

It irks me TPTB totally ignore this couple too. I think probably how they met (entertwined with the Michael Stag fiasco) probably plays a small part. It wasn't pretty, at the time. I do think they were supposed to be at the 20th special/Janner wedding but were snowed out and flight delayed. Had they been there, they probably would have been red carpet interviewed.

I think I read somewhere they've been struggling with infertility. That hits a cord close to my heart. I feel for them!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+55
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Jolena
notarose
Tiggerlgh