SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:34 am

Even before the work I thought she looked super young. The work plus all that make up probably ages her. Personally I find her current look a little tacky, not a fan of the pageant girl OTT style she has going on.

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:45 am

Sprite wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Holly will be 34 in January, but she looks like she can pass for early twenties IMO! She has a rockin' body and amazingggg skin.

Well, she did have all that work done, so I hope she looks younger. I also assume that she is using botox regularly. Most of them seem to.
I tend to think ppl look older after having work done. Even before the surgery, she looked quite young IMO. But at almost being 34, she still looks like she's 28 on BP (or younger.) She posted photos of her mom, and it looks like she just has good genes IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:47 am

bleuberry wrote:Even before the work I thought she looked super young. The work plus all that make up probably ages her. Personally I find her current look a little tacky, not a fan of the pageant girl OTT style she has going on.
I don't care for the pageant look either. I just came across her IG though, and was browsing pics, and her body looks extremely fit (helps that she's 5'9 with long legs.) And she just looks young, idk laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:50 am

^ I'm sure she uses Botox though, just going off the fact that had plastic surgery to begin with. But just looking at pics, it doesn't look like she's going over board with the neetle IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:07 am

She hardly looks recognizable facially, IMO, then she did years ago on the show. So ---I don't even know what to say.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:Even before the work I thought she looked super young. The work plus all that make up probably ages her. Personally I find her current look a little tacky, not a fan of the pageant girl OTT style she has going on.

I'm not big on pageant look, but I'm also not southern. I know some people from the south adore that look.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:24 pm

Not all southerners like the look, I know I certainly don't.  

And being there are pagents all over the US and world, the look can be found on many all over, not just southerners.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:28 am

She looks like a different person. Wow. I am quiet shocked.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Whoop. I take back what I said! I guess she only looks young and fresh in motion.

https://instagram.com/p/BPV1OFDh0YO/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:39 pm

All I can say is dear god. She looks like Cruella Deville in that photo. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Whoop. I take back what I said! I guess she only looks young and fresh in motion.

https://instagram.com/p/BPV1OFDh0YO/

Bummer, I've always thought she was so cute. But she looks like Yzma from the emperor's new grove here.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:58 am

she looks the same to me but older.  Still pretty.  Her face wasn't her selling point, her physique was. **IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+55
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Jolena
notarose
Tiggerlgh