SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 pm

emusha wrote:the visceral reaction I have to this video is -- you go mickey eventho i'm an ashley fan she's doing a HUGE disservice to these men and its completely and utterly unfair for them to literally waste their time like that when Ashley is emotionally unavailable.
I agree with the post that said JP is probably second guessing the intensity of her feelings for him.
I felt the worst for Ben F and Ames given their reactions during the vid -- Ben just hung his head and looked fully dejected and Ames had a similar reaction as well...

I felt the worst for Ben as well. He didn't look angry but really hurt and sad. He comes off so innocent and trusting ... poor guy. I think JP was just trying not to act awkward. I really hope he doesn't volunteer the info that he already knew about Bentley. He looks like he is just trying to keep his mouth shut. Just an awkward situation. CH described it perfectly.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
emusha wrote:the visceral reaction I have to this video is -- you go mickey eventho i'm an ashley fan she's doing a HUGE disservice to these men and its completely and utterly unfair for them to literally waste their time like that when Ashley is emotionally unavailable and hung up on Bent.
I wish she had been more honest with them -- but I understand she probably couldn't have been fully and it' a tough situation. Good on her for coming clean now...

I agree with the post that said JP is probably second guessing the intensity of her feelings for him.

I felt the worst for Ben F and Ames given their reactions during the vid -- Ben just hung his head and looked fully dejected and Ames had a similar reaction as well...

We have the VO of JP saying that any doubts he had are now gone. I also wonder if this is where they start and will be his obstacle to overcome to be F1.

I agree this is where the doubt comes in. This is his obstacle.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
emusha wrote:the visceral reaction I have to this video is -- you go mickey eventho i'm an ashley fan she's doing a HUGE disservice to these men and its completely and utterly unfair for them to literally waste their time like that when Ashley is emotionally unavailable and hung up on Bent.
I wish she had been more honest with them -- but I understand she probably couldn't have been fully and it' a tough situation. Good on her for coming clean now...

We have the VO of JP saying that any doubts he had are now gone. I also wonder if this is where they start and will be his obstacle to overcome to be F1.

JMHO if JP is able to overcome an obstacle in only a matter of weeks he must be privy to information we the viewers never will be.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Love_Me wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

JMHO if JP is able to overcome an obstacle in only a matter of weeks he must be privy to information we the viewers never will be.
He must be privy to alot we are not seeing and hearing. Agree. But the same for Ben or whomever is the F1..if not JP, has the same Bentley obstacle to overcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:58 pm

philphan wrote:
Gina wrote:Thanks, Cupcakes. Just watched the preview where she tells the guys. They all look dumbfounded and hurt. Ben F and JP look shellshocked, Constantine, Lucas and Mickey are totally pissed off. Mickey looks the best he's looked all season talking to her. That scene is mind blowing..she's saying those things, we see it. It will take a very strong, confident and very much in love guy to get past the Bentley drama this late in the show. She shot herself in the foot telling about her 'strong feelings" for the dbag.

Some random thoughts on this clip....
- I'm assuming that the clip was edited differently than we'll see it Monday night. I think when she says "strong feelings" she's referring to some of the guys still there. My guess is that she tells everyone that she is totally over Bentley and they won't be seeing him again. Could be wrong about this but they had to wrap up this Bentley drama or all the guys would have walked.

- JP can't be too shell shocked since he supposedly already learns this info on his one-on-one. I think he feels bad about the reaction Ashley is getting from the guys. Based on their reactions, maybe he's having second guesses on their relationship as well?

-It reaffirmed my beliefs about Ashley and how immature and crazy she was to pine after a guy who she was earlier warned about.

- Thankfully these guys got to travel around the world or I would agree that she was wasting their time.

- Fleiss loved every minute of this Bentley drama since he had no other drama to play up and Ashley really wasn't an "ideal" bachelorette candidate.

- JP looked smokin HOT in this clip.
-

Totally agree with the bold... it looks like they spliced this scene big time for the preview, but your take on it matches the 'having strong feelings' comment from the PI from last epi; the PI was about the guys and not about Bentley.
Either they spliced the scene or she (stupidly or TPTB-provoked) worded it in such an odd way that it was left open to interpretation. But upon first watch, I took her to mean Bent was getting in the way of the strong feelings she is developing w/ some of the guys still around.
So silly that they're having to work this hard for drama when most of these guys seem like they could be pretty entertaining if they'd just show us more of them! Ugh. This season is wearing on my last nerve already.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:00 pm

It's odd that guys like William and The Mask have said that Bentley was a good guy - or so they thought - but Lucas made a comment about Bentley being her 'type' in the last episode and Mickey seems kinda pissed that she is into a guy 'like that.' Do they know something about him and just aren't blabbing about it? I wonder how they will treat him at the MTA or if their views will change once they see how he lied to her then trashed her behind her back? Will they defend her or will they secretly trash her too?

I like Mickey but I don't see him with Ashley. The guys have every right to be mad but at least she was honest with them. We know that in past seasons the chosen one didn't see the big meltdowns until the show aired.

DeAnna's hissy fit at the BBQ was mostly about her earlier time with Graham when he pulled back from her. Then, I'm sure her meltdown when he left wasn't something easily explained to JesseC (who also had a GF coming on the show) and she had far less time to get over it than Ashley had to get over Bentley.

Ed came back to Jillian and some didn't think it was fair for him to be put back into the rose ceremony. He ended up winning in the end but he obviously had some loose ends he hadn't handled at home as far as other women in his life.

Ali seemed almost giddy when she had the 3to2 ceremony w/o Frank there but it had to have been hard for Roberto to see her fall apart over Frank leaving. Looks to me like they worked it out but I know he had some questions.

At least in this case, the guys have a clue. She didn't have to tell them any of that or could have glossed it over. William said they thought Bentley would be back because of the connection they had (only they realized was totally one sided). I'm starting to see her side a little more regardless of how looney it seems to me.

I wonder how quickly they will all be dating an "ex" or someone they were seeing "casually" once they return home. Joking or not, sounds like BenC had a backup plan. Rarely are these guys totally unattached or with out a 'booty call' of some sort. Things aren't always as simple as we'd like them to be.

Maybe it's too early but I'm sure some stories will be coming out about some of these guys as the end nears - even if they aren't true.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:05 pm

If this is the RC and JP and Lucas got roses on their 1 on 1s - where are they? I thought they had them on from the beginning of the RC??
Doesn't really matter, just curious. rose bud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:00 am

wow, just watched the extended preview and I feel for Mickey, poor guy, he was being honest with his frustration and she throws it back in his face, and makes it him take himself out.

*Feeling annoyed by Ashley after watching that preview...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 am

That new sneak that Love posted on Ashley meeting up with Bentley?! Uhh. WTH was that?! It looks like a horror movie and neither Harrison nor Ash can keep a straight face.

The best part is seeing Ashley rocking those skinny Paiges has encouraged me to move Zumba up to 5x/week or pick up dentistry. LOL.

This show bugs like mad and yet I keep watching, jonesing for my next fix.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Why is TVG so freakin stingy again this week! Boo!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 pm

nothing new carrie?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:09 pm

emusha wrote:nothing new carrie?
Nothing new that we haven't posted in the video only thread no no
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

+61
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
deedreamer
skitts
Reality Mary