SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Gina wrote:So if she's telling the guys after her date with JP, his shellshocked look is that she is sharing it with all of them, when he must of thought it was only him she told?

Poor Ben F. looks bewildered..like "say what, again?" I loved Constantines reaction and facial expression. He's so over this show, but how in the heck did he get to F3 (if spoilers are true)..he's just not into Ashey at all. Lucas looks like if he had a shotgun he would be shooting it up in the air, Texas style, he's so damn mad.

And if Mickey knew they are just not into each other and he was probably going home, I think he got ticked off because of the guys (JP, Ben F & Ryan) who are invested in Ashley and know how embarrassing it was for them. So he let her have it and he was so right, and he stayed a gentleman, but spoke his mind. (and again, damn he looked hot) lol

Interesting thoughts. So you think JP was shocked because he thought she would confide in just him ?

Agree with everyone, Mickey is a very fine looking man. That haircut did all sorts of wonderful for him for sure. Not so sure I'm too fond of him for some reason though.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Gina wrote:So if she's telling the guys after her date with JP, his shellshocked look is that she is sharing it with all of them, when he must of thought it was only him she told?

Poor Ben F. looks bewildered..like "say what, again?" I loved Constantines reaction and facial expression. He's so over this show, but how in the heck did he get to F3 (if spoilers are true)..he's just not into Ashey at all. Lucas looks like if he had a shotgun he would be shooting it up in the air, Texas style, he's so damn mad.

And if Mickey knew they are just not into each other and he was probably going home, I think he got ticked off because of the guys (JP, Ben F & Ryan) who are invested in Ashley and know how embarrassing it was for them. So he let her have it and he was so right, and he stayed a gentleman, but spoke his mind. (and again, damn he looked hot) lol

Interesting thoughts. So you think JP was shocked because he thought she would confide in just him ?

Agree with everyone, Mickey is a very fine looking man. That haircut did all sorts of wonderful for him for sure. Not so sure I'm too fond of him for some reason though.

I finally saw it and didn't see JP looking shell-shocked, just kind of subdued and upset (that his girl is about to be put through the ringer). Personally, I didn't feel any of the guys were "outraged" or "let her have it" the way people here have been describing it. They were just not pleased and didn't let her off the hook easily. And some like Mickey, probably put 2 and 2 together and realized that they'd rather leave than foolishly chase (or more likely, pretend to chase) after some girl who wasn't that into them.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:20 pm

I figure Ashley told Mickey to take himself out so that the "blame" would be on him. It would "prove" to her that his feelings for her were not strong enough. (And it would also prevent him going to the RC and then saying, no, I don't accept the rose, and walking out, which would be embarassing.)

I thought that she was trying to imply to him that SHE wanted him to stick around, but if he wanted to leave, she didn't want to stand in his way. I don't mean that to be as harsh to her as it may sound. I think she is/was flailing around, trying not to drown, and trying not to face how screwed up all of this is. Some by her naivety, some by Bentley being such a jerk. I have sympathy for her. Even though some of it is her fault, the whole thing sucks, and it isn't ALL her fault.

I wonder why she lets Blake go at this point. I felt like she had a greater connection to him than to Lucas. *shrug*

Last edited by LucyVP on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad typo, changed the meaning entirely!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Anyone know where the EXTRA video is (the one in my siggy) I can't find it. Thanks ! heartbeat

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:40 pm

ninu wrote:Anyone know where the EXTRA video is (the one in my siggy) I can't find it. Thanks ! heartbeat

Posted in the fun thread is a long video, maybe 10 minutes, of Ashley at that shoot but I don't think you can see it from Canada. Sorry!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Thanks for the new video, Love! I'm wondering what happened to Ashley? She seems like she's owning this gig now versus running around and trying to impress all of them. I'm loving this new and confident girl! I wonder if it's because now she really doesn't care that she's seen Bentley and is over him and has decided on F1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:56 pm

I just posted the sneak peek to Ashley and Lucus' 1-1 date in the video no discussion thread.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks for the new video, Love! I'm wondering what happened to Ashley? She seems like she's owning this gig now versus running around and trying to impress all of them. I'm loving this new and confident girl! I wonder if it's because now she really doesn't care that she's seen Bentley and is over him and has decided on F1.

Maybe Ash didn't change all that much - maybe it was because TPTB stopped ripping her insecurities open over and over (roast, Bentley, etc) and the editing changed as well - so we see her anew Smiley Either way - looks like shes going to be all shiny and happy by the time JP's date rolls around, and hopefully we can see the love story all the way to the end! Smiley

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Wow thanks for the new vid! for the first time EVER since watching this show (except when secretly drooling over Roberto) I am soooo jealous of them for seeing hongkong and for ALL the travelling they do!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:09 pm

I posted another new video titled "The Bachelorette - We Got This!" in the video no discussion thread.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:I posted another new video titled "The Bachelorette - We Got This!" in the video no discussion thread.

LOL at Ryan being teamed up with Blake. I'm sure that was done on purpose.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Love_Me wrote:I posted another new video titled "The Bachelorette - We Got This!" in the video no discussion thread.

Thanks LM! Mickey is really into it lol

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

+61
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
deedreamer
skitts
Reality Mary