SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:52 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
jojo47 wrote:I saw the post showing the Tweet where someone saw JP in LA. Was the tweet posted showing that someone saw JP at LAX?

The tweet did not say LAX from what I remember. The only thing I can think of is that the person who viewed the tweet may have seen they had their location attached to it. Either that or they deducted that since he was just 1 hour before in a middle set on a plane that he could not have been anywhere other than LAX. I have no idea, just that they saw JP in LA.

JP was listed with several other celebs that had been seen.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:54 pm

JMFan wrote:The man was flying on a redeye from LAX to Orlando, so he was leaving late in the evening. It would make sense that he saw JP at that time because he probably flew out of NY right after work.

Oh so the middle seat tweet was about what seat he had got when he check in at LAX?

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Samantharose wrote:
JP was listed with several other celebs that had been seen. [/quote]

Makes sense. I would think their are a ton of celebs at LAX every day. Better change to see 3 1/2 there than on the street.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Anyone seen this? Pretty interesting. Have no idea how they compute this but..
http://blog.soul2match.com/2011/07/24/j-p-wins-ashleys-heart-but-who-wins-the-final-rose-2/

Patty... that was a cute and fun video. Just view it for its entertainment value , I don't believe any software can predict who is compatible or not based on their facial features. handwave
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Graham Gal --- that is correct !

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Thanks, PC. Here's the video:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 pm

mnmhughes wrote:cfck2222, nicely stated! :alltens:

Also, either ALL of this overwhelming evidence pointing to JP as F1 is the hugest cover-up in the history of the show, or it simply is what it is: the truth. Depending on what side you come down on, you are hopeful one way or the other.

I just hope that, once all is revealed, those whose guy isn't chosen don't become upset and start bashing the couple and insisting that they'll never last. We should all be gracious towards one another -- whether in victory, or in defeat.

Be nice -- because you never know who will be on your team next year! yes

word
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Despite my frustrations with her over Bentley, I think Ash is a real sweetheart and as everyone, deserves to be loved and happy. I wish her only good things with JP (or Ben if that turns out to be the case).

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:21 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Despite my frustrations with her over Bentley, I think Ash is a real sweetheart and as everyone, deserves to be loved and happy. I wish her only good things with JP (or Ben if that turns out to be the case).
I agree

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:47 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Despite my frustrations with her over Bentley, I think Ash is a real sweetheart and as everyone, deserves to be loved and happy. I wish her only good things with JP (or Ben if that turns out to be the case).

Good Post I agree

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Ash deseves the best. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:52 pm

I agree word

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

+61
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
deedreamer
skitts
Reality Mary