SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:27 am

richlp wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:Did anyone see Access Hollywood and know what Bentley's ex said? Did she defend him?

Noob, she said she was surprised by what she was seeing, that he is a great father and they had some discussions about the possibility of getting back together. Tomorrow she is supposed to talk about what went wrong with their relationship.

...apparently there were no voiceovers or PIs in their marriage...

:funnypost: :geek: :laugh out loud!:

She also said they haven't communicated in awhile when asked if she had talked to Bentley since the show aired. This surprised me since they have a child together and share custody. :greenman:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 am

There were other segments on Access Hollywood with his ex wife shown today. She makes headbands or some other type of craft. They allowed her to promote her website so maybe that was one reason she decided to do a sit down interview about Bentley.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:33 am

Trueloveforever wrote:How cayooote is Bentley's daughter?! Such a shame that she's got him for a father..

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 3 Dzjjvo

Cozy is so adorable!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:35 am

San wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:How cayooote is Bentley's daughter?! Such a shame that she's got him for a father..

Cozy is so adorable!!

His ex is adorable as well...it will be interesting to find out tomorrow her take on what caused them to split. 😕
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:59 am

I didn't like what she said about feeling bad for Ashley...not. She was insulting. Maybe the rumors she and Bentley were getting back together were true and she knew what he was going to do. Why would she agree to a public interview? And imply she'd consider being the bachette? Just because they have a sweet daughter doesn't mean they are nice people. JMO. hmmm

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:08 am

IrishGal wrote:I didn't like what she said about feeling bad for Ashley...not. She was insulting. Maybe the rumors she and Bentley were getting back together were true and she knew what he was going to do. Why would she agree to a public interview? And imply she'd consider being the bachette? Just because they have a sweet daughter doesn't mean they are nice people. JMO. hmmm

At one point, she was in love with Bentley and is apparently considering being back together with him. So yeah, chances that she's the sweetest woman on earth aren't too high IMO. Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:04 pm

San wrote:

Cozy is so adorable!!

Evidence that Bentley apparently likes blondes.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Every season I wonder “What If” this season I wonder “what if the bachette was Chantel” what would her F4 look like, What if Shawntel were the bachette – what would her F4 look like. Would MF have cast Bentley regardless of who the ‘ette was? Just thoughts I have when I’m bored. This is such a strange cast of characters this season, I can’t imagine how Chantal/Shawntel would’ve faired with the same bunch.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:37 pm

I so don't care for Suzette. I posted in the Bentley thread, they are on equal playing field as far as I'm concerned and I feel sorry for little Cozy. Suzette is all about her 15 minutes of fame at any cost and I think she's rather plastic and phoney looking (not in that picture) but when she was on Access. no

Anders..thank Gawd Chantal didn't take the gig with the pig Bentley on it. Thank the Lord for Jeff Razore!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:08 pm

anders wrote:Every season I wonder “What If” this season I wonder “what if the bachette was Chantel” what would her F4 look like, What if Shawntel were the bachette – what would her F4 look like. Would MF have cast Bentley regardless of who the ‘ette was? Just thoughts I have when I’m bored. This is such a strange cast of characters this season, I can’t imagine how Chantal/Shawntel would’ve faired with the same bunch.

I usually don't wonder but I have wondered this season. If Shawntel or Chantal was the Bachelorette who would be their F1's?

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
anders wrote:Every season I wonder “What If” this season I wonder “what if the bachette was Chantel” what would her F4 look like, What if Shawntel were the bachette – what would her F4 look like. Would MF have cast Bentley regardless of who the ‘ette was? Just thoughts I have when I’m bored. This is such a strange cast of characters this season, I can’t imagine how Chantal/Shawntel would’ve faired with the same bunch.

I usually don't wonder but I have wondered this season. If Shawntel or Chantal was the Bachelorette who would be their F1's?

Definitely Ben F
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:32 pm

[quote="Gina"]I so don't care for Suzette. I posted in the Bentley thread, they are on equal playing field as far as I'm concerned and I feel sorry for little Cozy. Suzette is all about her 15 minutes of fame at any cost and I think she's rather plastic and phoney looking (not in that picture) but when she was on Access. no

Anders..thank Gawd Chantal didn't take the gig with the pig Bentley on it. Thank the Lord for Jeff Razore!!![/quote]

Well, if it's true she is friends with Michelle Money---you know--the Michelle who during her affair with Boozer blackmailed him to pay off her credit card bills to the tune of 5 figures and then when he paid them off decided to take the suggestive photos of them to his wife anyway while the wife was dealing with her sick child in the hospital. Yeah, that Michelle of honorable character is supposedly Suzette's friend. :sleep: Go figure.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell