SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 am

Gurlbrit, we were posting at same time... Your last sentence is just what the Dr. ordered!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by jelle Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am

Stranger things have happened in the Bachelor world .... you cant be sure untill the first person gets out of the limo.... or the seaplane.

Last edited by jelle on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 am

alsoaktchr wrote:There was a heady moment when RS' tweet was first posted here that the posters in Ben's thread were getting carried away in shock & excitement, myself among them. Only 1 person who had not posted there previously appeared to ask us to share with her why we are drawn to Ben. I was so gratified by that. Shortly thereafter a number from Team Cupcake made an appearance in the same place and began shooting holes in the possibility of a Ben F1. Are they entitled to do so? Certainly. Are they likely correct? Probably. But did any of us with different views feel that due consideration had been given to the possibility of a Ben F1, after what happened last year, I'd venture to say, highly doubtful. So I do understand Coastal's frustration. It's very likely that "what we see on the screen with JPash is what we'll get".... but imho it is not an impossibility that there's been some Fleissing going on as well. No one's trying necessarily to convince people to change sides.... but it might be nice to hear people say stranger things have happened in TB world....

After the Jason fiasco, I wouldn't put anything past MF. handwave
I just think by now everyone is on their own "sides" and no one's budging. Hence the frustration. :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:35 am

jelle wrote:Stranger things have happened in the Bachelor world .... you cant be sure untill the first person gets out of the limo.... or the seaplane.

Sometimes not even then in Jason Mesnick's case.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:41 pm

jelle wrote:Stranger things have happened in the Bachelor world .... you cant be sure untill the first person gets out of the limo.... or the seaplane.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:54 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t290-bachelorette-7-general-discussion-spoilers#61787
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell