SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by LuvnIt Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm

bing2262 wrote:Chris Harrison's Blog referring to Episode 6 in Hongkong:
" It will absolutely shape everything that will happen the rest of this season and maybe the rest of Ashley’s life "

Ashley's statement in Episode 6:
"Tonight is the reason it needed to happen" referring to her relationship and date with JP which is the reason she needed closure with Bentley.

Plus exploding chemistry, passionate kisses,VOs and PIs,vlogs of a happy/upbeat JP vs dull/unethusiastic Ben , tweets, pictures and numerous signs and clues etc,etc.

I do not need RS or confused Fijiman to tell me.I am convinced beyond a shadow of doubt that Ashey picked JP:-)

I also feel without a shadow of a doubt JP is Ashley final 1 so i am hopping aboard your train or maybe i should say Tram wine
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by ninu Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
" It will absolutely shape everything that will happen the rest of this season and maybe the rest of Ashley’s life "

"Tonight is the reason it needed to happen" referring to her relationship and date with JP which is the reason she needed closure with Bentley.

Plus exploding chemistry, passionate kisses,VOs and PIs,vlogs of a happy/upbeat JP vs dull/unethusiastic Ben , tweets, pictures and numerous signs and clues etc,etc.

I do not need RS or confused Fijiman to tell me.I am convinced beyond a shadow of doubt that Ashey picked JP:-)

I also feel without a shadow of a doubt JP is Ashley final 1 so i am hopping aboard your train or maybe i should say Tram wine
:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :bearyhappy: firework Thank you two for these posts, I needed that after feeling utterly confused and mindeffed after talking to Fijiman today... Let's hope that that's the ending in a few weeks :D Not that I don't like Ben, I just don't see the story with him like I do with Jash. Another three weeks to go, yay! blowkiss

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:40 am

bing2262 wrote:
JBF wrote:As noobsleuth suggests, next season of The Bachelor should be subtitled "Who da thunk it?" or "Who wouda thunk it?"

Seriously, I giggled when I saw BenF say this.Why did the TPTB not edit that ? I guess they wanted us to see the contestant's flaws. Maybe Ben was trying to be funny. LOL.

It was actually "Who'd a thunk it" and is just a saying. I've used it myself and I'm not flawed at all. :gotcha:

Chris Harrison's Blog referring to Episode 6 in Hongkong:

That may be as simple as Ashley moving on from Bentley in her heart and not just her brain and also learning to trust the other guys. It could be JP's date as many suggest but it could also be Ben admitting that he came as a skeptic but it has all changed. If she's starting to see him as a real choice it could be big if she was wondering if he's really in it. IA that JP seems to have the edge but so did Frank in Ali's season at this point. She was smitten with him. I'm not saying she'd have picked him over Roberto but it's what we saw on the show. I was one of those Chris L fans who thought that Frank might be the guy in Ali's heart and he almost certainly would have been the f2 guy if he didn't pull himself out.

albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:35 pm

albean99 wrote:
bing2262 wrote:
JBF wrote:As noobsleuth suggests, next season of The Bachelor should be subtitled "Who da thunk it?" or "Who wouda thunk it?"

Seriously, I giggled when I saw BenF say this.Why did the TPTB not edit that ? I guess they wanted us to see the contestant's flaws. Maybe Ben was trying to be funny. LOL.

It was actually "Who'd a thunk it" and is just a saying. I've used it myself and I'm not flawed at all. :gotcha:

Chris Harrison's Blog referring to Episode 6 in Hongkong:

That may be as simple as Ashley moving on from Bentley in her heart and not just her brain and also learning to trust the other guys. It could be JP's date as many suggest but it could also be Ben admitting that he came as a skeptic but it has all changed. If she's starting to see him as a real choice it could be big if she was wondering if he's really in it. IA that JP seems to have the edge but so did Frank in Ali's season at this point. She was smitten with him. I'm not saying she'd have picked him over Roberto but it's what we saw on the show. I was one of those Chris L fans who thought that Frank might be the guy in Ali's heart and he almost certainly would have been the f2 guy if he didn't pull himself out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought CH's comment was specifically about the guys' reaction to the Bentley situation. Ben's convo with her about being a skeptic no longer, occurred at the party after the group date, and had nothing to do with Bentley.

In Ali's season at the same point, from what I can remember, we had three somewhat equally strong competitors, and opinion split pretty evenly about who was her favorite. The circumstances this season couldn't be more different.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:16 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

Good Post I agree

Yup! Right there with you. Everything adds up as JP to me....both during the show and after the show.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Hey guys!! I have been "away" from reading for a while now. I am so behind in reading; Can someone give me a summary of what is new?? THANKS!!! xoxo
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:16 pm

San wrote:Hey guys!! I have been "away" from reading for a while now. I am so behind in reading; Can someone give me a summary of what is new?? THANKS!!! xoxo

We've heard from Fijiman....JP wins, no, Ben wins (???). He still seems a bit confused. Ninu had a chat with him & posted it. I heard from him and he said Ben wins.
Fleiss tweeted that this epi holds clues to the eventual outcome.
Some FRC pics that we thought were flipped, aren't.
Still not sure if it's GSG or DSG who is walking away.

We all need a new episode stat!!

That's all I know. :D

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:
San wrote:Hey guys!! I have been "away" from reading for a while now. I am so behind in reading; Can someone give me a summary of what is new?? THANKS!!! xoxo

We've heard from Fijiman....JP wins, no, Ben wins (???). He still seems a bit confused. Ninu had a chat with him & posted it. I heard from him and he said Ben wins.
Fleiss tweeted that this epi holds clues to the eventual outcome.
Some FRC pics that we thought were flipped, aren't.
Still not sure if it's GSG or DSG who is walking away.

We all need a new episode stat!!

That's all I know. :D

Awwee thank you nutty1 for helping me out so much! I really do appreciate it. Love ya!! blowkiss kisses
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:47 pm

San, I feel so behind also. Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 40742102 Can someone help us out? Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 3497602689

ETA: Thanks nutty! :D :D
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Cupcakes started a great thread showing what we know about the Fiji dates.

Fijiman confused everyone, including himself - long discussion somewhere - ask nutty1

Carriage ride for Ames HTD found in PA @ his mother's

That's all I can remember - blowkiss
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Bringing this from another thread.
Love_Me wrote:Has someone made and posted an updated list of things that make us think Ben is the F1 vs why we think JP might be the F1? Maybe we could post it in the media no discussion thread to refer back to. Thanks.

I have a feeling this is just a 1st draft and maybe it shouldn't be posted in media no discussion until people agree it's complete. If possible could people help me out with exact quotes, tweets, and dates so this is as precise as possible? Thanks in advance!

I started with ironcat's list but I split it up into 4 categories: Why JP is F1, Why JP is not F1, Why Ben is F1, Why Ben is not F1.

Why JP is F1
1: RS says JP is F1 and he and Ashley are engaged.
2: Fijiman says JP and Ashley are engaged.
3: Blondiegal has a source who says JP is F1.
3: Physical chemistry with Ashley, which with Bachelorettes, usually means the F1 (Meredith, Jillian, Ali, only Trista could be considered the exception).
4: Ashley told JP about Bent's return privately and before she told any of the other guys including Lucas with whom she had a solo date and everybody else she had a group date with.
5: Ashley's People blog for Episode 6 says "Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story." Episode 6 was Ashley's 2nd 1-on-1 date with JP and Ben F wasn't featured that prominently in it.
6: ET Canada claimed to have photos of them leaving the same place in New York within hours. Those pictures never surfaced in the US and it hasn't been verified that they were actually in the same place. However they were both in New York that weekend (June 25th/26th). JP was photographed in the subway and Ashley H was there visiting Ashley S.
7: Ashley said "Bye JP, Bye everyone!" at the end of her 6/27 Jimmy Kimmel interview.
8: JP had solo date in episode 3, same as F1s Ed, Roberto, Ian, Ryan, Jerry, Emily. No F1 has ever had first solo date in episode 5.
9: JP defended Ashley in his vlog for Episode 6 telling everybody to keep in mind that there are stresses people on the show are under that people watching at home may not understand.
10: Shadow/sun analysis appears to place JP (based on jawline and lack of hair around collar) at the FRC later than Ben F (IDd by hands and watch).
11: OK and In Touch both said JP's F1 but in negative stories saying the relationship is over or not going well. In Touch's story has a few of the same key words/storyline ("jerk"/wandering eye) as a story on Roberto that came out last year after he was revealed as Ali's F1.
12: Life & Style said Ashley is engaged and her F1 had had his heart broken before but is in the "best place he's ever been". Star quoted an unnamed friend of JP's saying he's in the "best place he's ever been".
13: West and Will both commented on Ashley's special connection with JP in their exit interviews. Will said "J.P. is a great guy, and if I could pick a guy for her I would pick J.P. I saw their interactions and the look on their faces when they got to be around each other, and it's that look two people have when they're really in love." Wes said ""I think based on my gut, just from seeing her interactions with people, I really thought that JP was going to be the one that she picked. They had this natural chemistry together. You could see whenever we were in a group together and he was there, she tended to gravitate towards him. There was just this easy kind of connection evident from them. I think he would make the best choice."
14: Not seen in New York when Ashley was in LA (she was spotted flying out to LA June 29th and back in Philadelphia airport July 5th). Spotted in New York July 6th.
15: Early in the season Ashley S was gushy about JP and Ashley H but made a crack about Ben F reminding her of the Geico caveman.
16: Chris H had a slip up in an interview when he was defending not telling Ash about Bentley. He said "should we tell Ali what Roberto said behind her back or should we tell Ashley what JP is saying"

Why JP is not F1
1: RS says JP is F1 and he and Ashley are engaged (Fleissed again?)
2: Fijiman says Ben and Ashley are engaged.
3: Physical chemistry edit didn't bode well for F2 Kiptyn (Jillian) or F2 Chantal (Brad)
4: Too obvious, too early.
5: Both his dates have been paired with the Bent storyline.

Why Ben is F1
1: Fijiman says Ben and Ashley are engaged.
2: Hidden
3: West mentioned Ben F as somebody who's good with Ashley: " As far as maybe another person who would be up here, probably Ben F. He's really easy to get along with and super funny. He's always so laid back no matter what the situation and I thought that was really cool."
4: In her Episode 4 blog (when Ben F got the group date rose at the orphanage) Ashley said "Looking back at this week, the most important lesson I took away is that the best type of love starts off with a slow burn, and eventually turns into something much brighter than a spark ever could."
5: CH included Ben F among guys confident enough in his relationship with Ashley that he didn't react negatively to her news about Bent coming to Hong Kong.
6: Ashley S's gotten more balanced in her live tweets since the show started and Ben F actually tweeted her back when she complained about his yellow sweater.

Why Ben is not F1
1: Ben F was one of CH's 5 "Ones to Watch" which has never included F1 for B'ettes (only 1 F1 in the B/ette franchise was in there: Shayne during Matt's season)
2: Fijiman says JP and Ashley are engaged.
3: Tweeting "Hi. I'm writing back." in reply to Michelle Money. Tweet deleted. Also socially tweeting Jesse K/Natalie Getz and several other people in the Bachelor world. Those tweets also deleted. Ben F is allegedly not the only person with access to the evolvewines twitter account.
4: Jesse K said in Bachelorette Beatdown that he'd seen Ben F and he was sure Ben F was not F1. But he did not say why so we don't know if he just saw Ben F or saw him do something that would make it unlikely he's F1.
5: So hidden people see more of his bromance with Dino than his connection with Ashley.
6: Allegedly seen 3 or 4 times out in San Francisco area during July 4th weekend when Ashley had flown to LA to sit down with CH but also possibly spend a safehouse weekend with her F1. [Fill in actual tweets]
7: Ben retweeted a link to a snarky blog (lost angeles) that included Ashley in its equal opportunity snark. But he is allegedly not the only one with access to the evolvewines twitter account.

Links to People's B'ette coverage including Ashley's blogs: http://www.people.com/people/news/category/0,,MediaProductsTax:TVTheBacheloretteSeries_2,00.html

Last edited by cfck2222 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:07 am; edited 7 times in total
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Thanks so much this is awesome!!! I love it. bowdown

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell