SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by lavenderred Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Coastal wrote:
BichonTone wrote:
Samantharose wrote:JBF - what's also interesting is they are making it clear she didn't sleep with Bentley or Ben, but are ignoring her sensual tram ride with JP. No one's going near it to clear it up or deny it. LOL! It's pretty obvious based off what JP says in the next episode, that something significant happened between them. Something unbelieveable, wild, and amazing!

Don't forget that they also had a long car-ride back to the hotel. Don't think they were filmed then, so who knows what they told each other or just how hot the making out got.
According to the map, the hotel and the base of the Victoria Peak tram are quite close together......

I lived in HK for many years and know it well. The view from the top of the Peak Tram is breathtaking, unlike anything anywhere else on the planet, this could be what was described as wild. Correct, the ride down from the Peak to the hotel is about 10 minutes at that time of night as there will be no traffic.
Thanks for the confirmation that the trip from the peak to the hotel was rather short. yes
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:36 pm

richlp wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
richlp wrote:
NanaMary wrote:
richlp wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:Interesting theory about Constantine! I just don't think the girl who thinks that sex is the key to a good relationship is likely to pick the guy who she kissed for the first time in Episode 7. But I've been wrong before... Seriously, like every time before! Embarassed

I would agree with this, however, if she actually feels that lovemaking is the key, that would shed an entirely different light on it...

How so, Rich?

I can be kind of a romantic (seriously), and true love can develop slowly, including the steps leading up to a first kiss... I tend to think of lovemaking as being a much stronger, deeper, and romantic act than 'sex'... one can have sex and not be making love.

Conversely, one can meet someone in a bar, swap spit, and end up in the sack all in a matter of a couple of hours. I would hardly call that lovemaking.

What I'm really saying is, some people, like Constantine, move more slowly and deliberately in developing what could be an incredibly strong love.

And some don't... so who knows...

AWWWW Rich I saw a different side of you today!!! Very nicely said.
Now back to entertaining me with your sarcasm please.

Clearly, someone has hacked my password and spilled out a load of sappy crap...

Now that's more like it!! :missclap:

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:59 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree that there was no sex, but that they reached some level of heretofore unapproached intimacy, either physical, emotional, or verbal, that made JP think that it was pretty much game over from that point on (and would account for why he was so cranky all the week following). It doesn't appear that Ashley, at least in Taiwan, had any interest in disavowing him of that impression, which he made clear to her he had during their conversation. And of course, giving him the rose only solidified his thinking that way. She could have easily "poured a little cold water" on him by giving the rose to somebody else, if she was at all regretting anything that happened in HK.

On the other hand, the group date guys were Ames, JP and Lucas. Maybe she did not want to lead Lucas on and if she gave Ames the rose, where would the suspense be for the RC? I think she may have wanted him to have it, but it also worked out for production/TPTB.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 51 Kirk-Cameron-Mike-Seaver-growing-pains-2

I see that you're in your 20's. As a woman in her late 30's, I need to apologize for what girls in my demographic inflicted on the world. I swear, white suspenders and yellow parachute pants WERE the epitome of sexy circa 1987. And the feathered hair, lordy lou the feathered hair! Killing me!

giggling giggling
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
ironcat wrote:I agree that there was no sex, but that they reached some level of heretofore unapproached intimacy, either physical, emotional, or verbal, that made JP think that it was pretty much game over from that point on (and would account for why he was so cranky all the week following). It doesn't appear that Ashley, at least in Taiwan, had any interest in disavowing him of that impression, which he made clear to her he had during their conversation. And of course, giving him the rose only solidified his thinking that way. She could have easily "poured a little cold water" on him by giving the rose to somebody else, if she was at all regretting anything that happened in HK.

On the other hand, the group date guys were Ames, JP and Lucas. Maybe she did not want to lead Lucas on and if she gave Ames the rose, where would the suspense be for the RC? I think she may have wanted him to have it, but it also worked out for production/TPTB.

I suppose the suspense would have been whether she would even give JP a rose at RC, or if his "jealousy issues" turned her off the way it did some people here. But since we know she didn't have a problem with either his jealousy or whatever "wild" thing happened with him in HK, it wasn't going to go down that way.

Contrast this with Brad and Chantal; when Chantal "acted out" due to her insecurity, I recall at least twice when Brad made her wait for the last rose given out. Knowing now that he was probably turned off by it, I'm pretty sure it was both deliberate on his part, and on the producers' part, to make us wonder if he'd eliminate her.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 51 Kirk-Cameron-Mike-Seaver-growing-pains-2

I see that you're in your 20's. As a woman in her late 30's, I need to apologize for what girls in my demographic inflicted on the world. I swear, white suspenders and yellow parachute pants WERE the epitome of sexy circa 1987. And the feathered hair, lordy lou the feathered hair! Killing me!

LOL! But, kdubs, it wasn't our fault... we weren't the ones designing the clothes!

All I remember is the horrible experience involved in shopping for a prom dress and pulling my hair out trying to find a dress that didn't look like a darn birthday cake! Everything was pastel and frilly! I was so jealous when a few years later I saw actual nice dresses in the store for the younger batch. Why did we get stuck looking like carnations threw up on our outfits? affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:23 pm

JBanana wrote:LOL! But, kdubs, it wasn't our fault... we weren't the ones designing the clothes!

All I remember is the horrible experience involved in shopping for a prom dress and pulling my hair out trying to find a dress that didn't look like a darn birthday cake! Everything was pastel and frilly! I was so jealous when a few years later I saw actual nice dresses in the store for the younger batch. Why did we get stuck looking like carnations threw up on our outfits? affraid

My dress wasn't so bad, but my hair? I would have been better off if I had pulled it all out! I have curly hair and I spent HOURS teasing it out in front to get just the right verticality and then sprayed the dickens out of it. That was May 1990, I think it finally fell in December 1992.

I'm so disappointed that my son has been a jeans and t-shirt kid since he was little. He did have the High School Musical hair for a little while, but it never looked terrible. I'm thinking when his girlfriend comes a calling for the first time I'm going to have to do some photoshop work to embarrass him properly. It's only fair, right?

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 pm

ironcat wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

I suppose the suspense would have been whether she would even give JP a rose at RC, or if his "jealousy issues" turned her off the way it did some people here. But since we know she didn't have a problem with either his jealousy or whatever "wild" thing happened with him in HK, it wasn't going to go down that way.

Contrast this with Brad and Chantal; when Chantal "acted out" due to her insecurity, I recall at least twice when Brad made her wait for the last rose given out. Knowing now that he was probably turned off by it, I'm pretty sure it was both deliberate on his part, and on the producers' part, to make us wonder if he'd eliminate her.

If she had chosen to give no one the GRD, that might have been "frowned upon" by TPTB. I think many in the viewing audience are onto the fact that JP is in the F4. To think he would not get a rose at the RC is not likely IMHO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
ironcat wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

If she had chosen to give no one the GRD, that might have been "frowned upon" by TPTB. I think many in the viewing audience are onto the fact that JP is in the F4. To think he would not get a rose at the RC is not likely IMHO.

Again, the same thing could have been said about Chantal last season, but they did it anyway.

Ash could have given the rose to Ames, if she was having any second thoughts about JP's attitude or felt that their relationship had gotten "too intimate". Since she didn't feel either of those things, of course she gave him the rose.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 am

Anyone notice the I Can't Fight this Feeling playing at the roller rink during Ashley and JP's date. Don't know if that was edited in or really playing in the background. As soon as I heard that I immediately thought, Ashley said she was 95% sure by hometowns, so that song made me think hometown with JP sealed the deal, she couldn't fight her feelings any longer as the song states.
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:17 am

ScrappyRN wrote: Anyone notice the I Can't Fight this Feeling playing at the roller rink during Ashley and JP's date. Don't know if that was edited in or really playing in the background. As soon as I heard that I immediately thought, Ashley said she was 95% sure by hometowns, so that song made me think hometown with JP sealed the deal, she couldn't fight her feelings any longer as the song states.
I don't know if the song was also playing at the actual rink but it was definitely dubbed in on the show because of the sudden stop when JP fell giggling
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 am

cfck2222 wrote:
ScrappyRN wrote: Anyone notice the I Can't Fight this Feeling playing at the roller rink during Ashley and JP's date. Don't know if that was edited in or really playing in the background. As soon as I heard that I immediately thought, Ashley said she was 95% sure by hometowns, so that song made me think hometown with JP sealed the deal, she couldn't fight her feelings any longer as the song states.
I don't know if the song was also playing at the actual rink but it was definitely dubbed in on the show because of the sudden stop when JP fell giggling

I noticed that too - prolly dubbed in. I have 'that guy' that I always think of when I hear this song.....**sigh** :pinkcry:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell