Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #2 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #2

Post by Cari Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:44 pm

anders wrote:the pic on the fridge sealed the deal - someone pulled up the ET interview where Ricki's pic was on his fridge. We had tons of information well before RS said Emily was F1, that Em was indeedio F1.

bowdown

So many undeniable damning "evidences" last Ali's season and Emily's. I was in denial because i was a Chris L and Chantal fan however, the sleuthers discovered Ali's "dogtag". Emily's "profile pic" holding two wine glasses as a shoutout to Brad where their love story began and "ended" in a winery. (no pun intended haha) The fridgegate was the classic one.

:yes: You guys are the best!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:37 pm

the pic on the fridge sealed the deal - someone pulled up the ET interview where Ricki's pic was on his fridge. We had tons of information well before RS said Emily was F1, that Em was indeedio F1.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Getting quite heated here.

Anyways, I feel we sell ourselves rather short. BlondiGal came out with the spoiler of Emily as F1 before RS, but the sleuthers had been posting almost everyday for at least 3 weeks with evidence, edits and SCs to support Emily as F1. I remember when Blondie spoiled Emily as F1. At that time we already
knew with certainty that she was F1. i respected Blondie for not
spoiling our fun by revealing it earlier.

Agreed, maybe some trust more in spoilers than their fellow posters since they have their faves. But, we all need to take the credit for sleuthing it out. It did not take one poster, but collectively with SCs, comments, doubts, explanations, hey, you played a part.

True we are anonymous, but on the boards, we even beat the spoilers at their game.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by meauxwalk Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Hey Steve, don't get so riled up and upset, it's not worth it. In just a few weeks you can rest on your laurels and all will be good. And if you're not Steve, I hope you're not related to him so you two can get together since you're very protective over him and I find it pretty cute!

Haha! I laughed out loud at this! I was beginning to wonder if BM was Steve-o....or maybe Steve-o's mommy.

RS has been right about many things, and so I do believe that he has some reliable sources--about as reliable as one could expect from a quasi-news tabloid, or from a game of telephone. However, his F1 prediction has been wrong the last few seasons, which makes me question the reliability of his sources regarding the FRC.

I love that the sleuthers are back to doing what they do so well! Don't they (the sleuthers), as a group, have a much better track record of determining who is F1 than RS? IMO, RS is a tool, just like sunset charts, private sources, and mole analysis; when thrown in with all our other evidence, RS's F1 pick can lend credence to what is already being sleuthed, or point out that perhaps the edit is not matching up with what we are being told. :D

meauxwalk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:Alanna and richlp,you make me want to support polygamy so I can marry both of you.

And gay marriage any way you slice this threesome. I also assume for totally different reasons. Haha.

LMAO I was thinking the same thing, just wondered which one of us it applied to...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:10 pm

cfck2222 wrote:Alanna and richlp,you make me want to support polygamy so I can marry both of you.

And gay marriage any way you slice this threesome. I also assume for totally different reasons. Haha.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 pm

:what: :computersmile: :brav:

I would have a hard time......very airheaded!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Alanna and richlp,you make me want to support polygamy so I can marry both of you.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:03 pm

babymama wrote:
anders wrote:

you may enjoy bullying other people on this board - just cutting you off right here - you can't goad me.

thank you and have a great day. handwave

thank you for not addressing the fact you posted to a message board 1,500 times in 4 months. didn't think you would bc even you see how sick that is. you have a great day as well. which i'm sure will be spent all day long on this board

That involves having 1500 thoughts in 4 months...

I can see where someone would find that difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:00 pm

babymama wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Hey Steve, don't get so riled up and upset, it's not worth it. In just a few weeks you can rest on your laurels and all will be good. And if you're not Steve, I hope you're not related to him so you two can get together since you're very protective over him and I find it pretty cute!

hahahahahaha...that is funny. nooo, i'm not steve. but i wouldn't mind dating him. i've never asked him if he's single

Now that is the best line today!
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:54 pm

babymama wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I definitely don't think he's gay either and I think you should go for it! You never know what's supposed to happen unless you take a chance. Go for it! Absolutely!

ETA: I think your friend would get it, it obviously wasn't right for them.

that's the problem. i think she still likes him

Then she needs to make up her mind, she doesn't have exclusive rights to a guy she's not with. I understand it's really complicated though, especially depending on how close you are with this girl. I would work up the courage and just ask her.

BTW, I feel like I'm back in the kitchen of my sorority house right now. LOL. Too cute. :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 84 1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 84  Next