SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #2

Page 84 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #2 - Page 84 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #2

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:I don't really have a favorite at this point, however, I do have a couple of opinions...
I am concerned if Ben is F1 in that I have noticed he has made some comments (not quite derogatory but not the nicest). For example, we see him agreeing and piling on when the guys are talking about Tim being drunk and about Jeff. We also see him at the roast-- again, not saying the meanest comments but still, IMO, not the kind to be said by the F1. He also said goodbye to Bentley.

With JP, I have not seen him involved in any of the "drama" situations. Anyone else? Tim, Bentley, the roast, etc..? JP hasn't been involved. He has spoken with Ashley about those situations and we only see him being supportive and keeping focused on what he came there for-- Ashley.

IMO, this points to JP as being the F1 more than it does Ben F. It could also mean that TPTB have decided no edit is beyond messing with and they've decided that they can shake everything up by throwing their standard editing book out the window! Time will tell.... no idea

Just a question to you all (sorry I quoted you LB but your last line threw up the ? in mu mind), it has been mentioned in other threads that the JP outcome is "too obvious" and that tptb would never showcase an F1 this early. Not sure if I agree with this line of thinking or not but the question is If RS had not spoilt the outcome would it still be too obvious ?

I'm curious as to what most think of this.

nd, I was one that posted this thought in another thread as a question to ponder...something that keeps swirling around in my head. I'm not saying I agree with it. My own personal opinion is that yes, JP was on my radar prior to the RS spoiler, so I honestly think it has nothing to do with RS. I am somewhat skeptical of his spoilers...I know he has phenominal info up to the F2, but after the last two seasons, I would prefer to keep an open mind and continue to sleuth. It is no secret that I love JP and Ash, but I have nothing to compare it to as they have not shown Ben and Ash. I want to see a love story...period.

I just know every season MF messes with my head, so the fact that it appears to be JP and RS says it is JP really makes me scratch , ya know?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:48 pm

My unspoiled friends thought Bentley was her F1 until last night. Not that they think he is a good guy far from it, but the way Ashley acted around him.

Now they are not so sure who she will end up with or if she decides to walk away without picking anyone.

Last edited by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:I don't really have a favorite at this point, however, I do have a couple of opinions...
I am concerned if Ben is F1 in that I have noticed he has made some comments (not quite derogatory but not the nicest). For example, we see him agreeing and piling on when the guys are talking about Tim being drunk and about Jeff. We also see him at the roast-- again, not saying the meanest comments but still, IMO, not the kind to be said by the F1. He also said goodbye to Bentley.

With JP, I have not seen him involved in any of the "drama" situations. Anyone else? Tim, Bentley, the roast, etc..? JP hasn't been involved. He has spoken with Ashley about those situations and we only see him being supportive and keeping focused on what he came there for-- Ashley.

IMO, this points to JP as being the F1 more than it does Ben F. It could also mean that TPTB have decided no edit is beyond messing with and they've decided that they can shake everything up by throwing their standard editing book out the window! Time will tell.... no idea

Just a question to you all (sorry I quoted you LB but your last line threw up the ? in mu mind), it has been mentioned in other threads that the JP outcome is "too obvious" and that tptb would never showcase an F1 this early. Not sure if I agree with this line of thinking or not but the question is If RS had not spoilt the outcome would it still be too obvious ?

My housemates are all not spoiled, and they all think it's JP. I'm pretty sure if I told them the remaining f4 they would be shocked. They fully expect JP, Will, and Ryan to be part of the f4. And they all think Ryan is groomed for the next Bachelor.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I know from talking to people who don't know the F4 (which includes many of my friends and sisters), they have NO idea who the F1 is. Most think she will choose Ryan. They like JP & William too (William less so after last night). One of my sisters even thought Ben C was going to win! So, it's not like they are saying "JP who?", but at the same time, the people I know that are unspoiled don't automatically think it's JP.

HOWEVER, if I mention Ben F or Constantine - they all are like "Who is that again?" I spoiled the F4 for one of my sisters and she was shocked. Didn't even know who 2 out of the 4 were!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Someone posted a great article regarding seeing what we want instead of what is really going on. Forgive me for not remembering who, but it was very enlightening and I do think that the connection with JP is more pronounced since RS says JP is the F1.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #2 - Page 84 Empty Reality Steve - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #2

+93