SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:14 pm

I can see you doing this, San. :yes:
I think it's a perfect fit and you will do a great job! :Smiley:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Congrats and best of luck San! I love my little one's school! The administrators are great and his teachers are awesome too! I worked there for a little while, and realized I am not cut out to be a teacher! however, the kids seemed to like me overall, they still come running for hugs when they see me.

I think someone with a great heart and kind soul such as yours will be wonderful with it!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:36 pm

In other news, I mentioned yesterday (lost amongst all the crap that was going on) that my furnace had broken - getting it fixed tomorrow a.m. so, only one more night of semi-cold and hating, hating, hating to get out of the shower in the morning.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

SO I am all in on sponsoring this sweet girl from Zimbabwe. She is an angel and we are going to make her a part of the family. She has been here since a week ago Sunday! We are happy. Out five girls are grown and out of the house...and we need someone to fill the upstairs rooms and our hearts. The DD's love her!

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Shoesies wrote:SO I am all in on sponsoring this sweet girl from Zimbabwe. She is an angel and we are going to make her a part of the family. She has been here since a week ago Sunday! We are happy. Out five girls are grown and out of the house...and we need someone to fill the upstairs rooms and our hearts. The DD's love her!

Good for you - it's really nice to see people with open hearts willing and able to help. She'll find love and probably a sense of humour living with you.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks you guys! I will let you know how it goes. Hugesmile

just logic wrote:In other news, I mentioned yesterday (lost amongst all the crap that was going on) that my furnace had broken - getting it fixed tomorrow a.m. so, only one more night of semi-cold and hating, hating, hating to get out of the shower in the morning.

Oh no! Thank goodness it is just one more night to go!

Shoesies wrote:SO I am all in on sponsoring this sweet girl from Zimbabwe. She is an angel and we are going to make her a part of the family. She has been here since a week ago Sunday! We are happy. Out five girls are grown and out of the house...and we need someone to fill the upstairs rooms and our hearts. The DD's love her!

Congrats Shoesies! That is amazing! :yes:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:15 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I may potentially be opening up my own preschool with my sister next Fall after I graduate in the Spring. Anyone have any good advice?! I am so excited about it!

I think you will do wonderful San! blowkiss

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 35 Seanie10What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 35 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 35 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:13 pm

OT .. Sadly Avalanna Routh .. Justin Beibers "wife" has lost her battle with brain cancer .. Such a sweet little girl is now a sweet angle :(

Personally I loved watching the videos of Justin with her .. Warmed my heart .. This is a sad day...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:39 am

That is so sad Jeepers. Thank heavens Justin was able to bring a ray of sunshine into her short life.

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 35 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:44 am

deedreamer wrote:That is so sad Jeepers. Thank heavens Justin was able to bring a ray of sunshine into her short life.

ITA, RIP little angel.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 35 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:52 am

sanlee088 wrote:I may potentially be opening up my own preschool with my sister next Fall after I graduate in the Spring. Anyone have any good advice?! I am so excited about it!

If you need tax or accounting advice, email me.

General advice, based on my preschool experience with my kids: please don't make a mandatory nap period. My son stopped napping by the time he was 2 and his preschool forced him to sit quiet, not even mumbling to his stuffed animal, for those two hours. He acted like he was coping OK, but we found out later that it was a real trauma for him. Still mad at myself for not figuring it out and moving him (I did look into moving him, but with long waiting lists it seemed so hard at the time ...). The most annoying part? They had a room with older kids who weren't forced to nap, but since that wasn't his age group, he wasn't allowed to go there instead, and believe me we asked.

And I ASKED about this before we enrolled, but I feel I was misled. Not intentionally, but because I didn't understand the lingo: when I saw kids in the playground during nap period I was told they were the "non-nappers" (which to them were the kids that left before nap time). You have to be really careful with that sort of thing.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Tomorrow we get to meet the bone marrow donor that helped save my hubby's life. Duke is having a transplant reunion and my hubby is the guest of honor so they will unite them for the first time. I can't wait to tell him how forever grateful I am that he gave us this gift. It has allowed my hubby to have 15 more months of life( and counting!!) and to see my son graduate from college and so many other moments. Most of all, he gave him a future. I can't wait to meet this wonderful guy.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you? - Thread #1

+64
jelle
richmondrose
skitts
glazedover
dw_a_mom