SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Last year at this time I naively thought I'd jump back into life after my hubby's illness but his nearly 100 Dr. appts in 2012 waylaid those plans. This year, I am opting to take things a day at a time, count my blessings and hope for the best.

I hope everyone has a terrific New Year chock full of all the people and things that you love.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Post by glazedover Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:06 pm

All good wishes to your husband and to you for a complete recovery this year, Becca. I know it must have been a difficult time for you all.

Happy New year and wishes for a year filled with love and only the very smallest worries to all here on this terrific board!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:53 am

Hi guys! I wanted to send the message out that NCGalBecca's husband is in need of some prayers right now! Please keep him and their family in your prayers!!! Praying The power of prayer is amazing!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:29 am

NCGalBecca, your family and you are in my thoughts and prayers. kisses :hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Prayers and well wishes to you and your family NCGalBecca.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Thank you for all the well wishes. After 12 days in the ICU, my hubby has finally turned the corner after some very scary times. He'll be in the hospital a little while longer to recuperate. I have a cold and can't visit until tomorrow - about to go crazy - thank goodness for Facetime so I can see him and chat!

Seriously, if you think you're coming down with the flu or something, see a Dr stat. The ICU is full of normally healthy people fighting for their lives due to the bugs out there.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Glad to hear he's on the mend! Hope you get to feeling better and well soon! Will continue to keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do! blowkiss
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Thank you for all the well wishes. After 12 days in the ICU, my hubby has finally turned the corner after some very scary times. He'll be in the hospital a little while longer to recuperate. I have a cold and can't visit until tomorrow - about to go crazy - thank goodness for Facetime so I can see him and chat!

Seriously, if you think you're coming down with the flu or something, see a Dr stat. The ICU is full of normally healthy people fighting for their lives due to the bugs out there.

Hi, happy to hear good news from you this morning!! It is well.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Thank you for all the well wishes. After 12 days in the ICU, my hubby has finally turned the corner after some very scary times. He'll be in the hospital a little while longer to recuperate. I have a cold and can't visit until tomorrow - about to go crazy - thank goodness for Facetime so I can see him and chat!

So happy to hear he's on the mend. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, NCGal. Hope you feel better, also. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:03 pm

So glad to hear that and I am so glad for you, your family, and your hubby! :sprinklehearts ❤
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:21 pm

So happy to hear that things are looking up, NCGal! I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:04 pm

So very happy for you NC Gal. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you? - Thread #1

+64
jelle
richmondrose
skitts
glazedover
dw_a_mom