SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by JBF Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:12 pm

DMBFan wrote:Does anyone agree with me though, that they needed to show a semi-obvious F1 with the whole Bentley drama? I really think they needed to show a connection with her true F1 while the Bentley stuff was going on. Lots of people are bashing her about bentley when she's got this other great guy who she seems to have great chemistry with. Then they'll throw a little Ben in to confuse us all but at the end of the day it'll be JP, like it was probably always JP.

yes
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 pm

JBF wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Does anyone agree with me though, that they needed to show a semi-obvious F1 with the whole Bentley drama? I really think they needed to show a connection with her true F1 while the Bentley stuff was going on. Lots of people are bashing her about bentley when she's got this other great guy who she seems to have great chemistry with. Then they'll throw a little Ben in to confuse us all but at the end of the day it'll be JP, like it was probably always JP.

yes

Yes, & I'm sure JP will be rather hidden in the next few episodes, just like Roberto was in Iceland...but expect him to come back full throttle by HTDs.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:17 pm

I'm just glad that JP isn't spending his time with Ashley talking about the other guys...He's always focused on her and their relationship. Same with Ben F. :Nod: Great F2's!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:37 pm

The one thing that keeps sticking out to me is the way some of the other guys were not exactly propping up, but being supportive of JP at the after party for the orphanage date. Ash doesn't seem to have chemistry with at least a few of them (Blake, or Lucas), but I can't recall such a lack of competition among the guys! There's seems to be a lot of eye darting and supportive looks toward JP at certain points, like the other guys are rooting for him.
Maybe I just watched that group date too many times, who knows! It just struck me as way odd. It's like the drama from the guys' point of view is about being anti-Ryan or pro-JP, and only a few of them are digging Ashley! Suspect

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:38 pm

I am wondering about Ashley's comment that JP's kisses were so great - the best so far - greater than Bentley's kisses. She said this after her kiss with Ben on the group date. Wouldn't that be a clincher that JP was the final one? How could you explain that comment to ben if her were the final one ?

She says she likes surprises, the guys say that the group date rose (given to Ben) was the most important one, we are to expect the unexpected..., after Bentley leaves it's a whole new ballgame etc. I can see how these comments are jsut talk and can be interpreted in several ways but thinking one guy kisses the best -- ???
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:06 pm

jcw2 wrote:The one thing that keeps sticking out to me is the way some of the other guys were not exactly propping up, but being supportive of JP at the after party for the orphanage date. Ash doesn't seem to have chemistry with at least a few of them (Blake, or Lucas), but I can't recall such a lack of competition among the guys! There's seems to be a lot of eye darting and supportive looks toward JP at certain points, like the other guys are rooting for him.
Maybe I just watched that group date too many times, who knows! It just struck me as way odd. It's like the drama from the guys' point of view is about being anti-Ryan or pro-JP, and only a few of them are digging Ashley! Suspect

That's exactly how I'm seeing it too. There was definitely more competition the first couple episodes, but not so much anymore. In ep 4's RC when Ashely walks in and JP hands her a glass of wine, William is sitting next to JP and when he returns to sit back down, William pats him the back like "way to go".. William does it again when CH walks in and tell Ashley its time for the RC, JP is sitting next to Ashley and after she gets up and walks out, William gives JP another "atta-boy" pat. Except for maybe Ryan, I think its very apparent to all the other guys who Ashley is gravitating towards, and they're just playing their part, biding their time.

Back to top Go down

Post by summerluvn Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Max64 wrote:
jcw2 wrote:The one thing that keeps sticking out to me is the way some of the other guys were not exactly propping up, but being supportive of JP at the after party for the orphanage date. Ash doesn't seem to have chemistry with at least a few of them (Blake, or Lucas), but I can't recall such a lack of competition among the guys! There's seems to be a lot of eye darting and supportive looks toward JP at certain points, like the other guys are rooting for him.

That's exactly how I'm seeing it too. There was definitely more competition the first couple episodes, but not so much anymore. In ep 4's RC when Ashely walks in and JP hands her a glass of wine, William is sitting next to JP and when he returns to sit back down, William pats him the back like "way to go".. William does it again when CH walks in and tell Ashley its time for the RC, JP is sitting next to Ashley and after she gets up and walks out, William gives JP another "atta-boy" pat. Except for maybe Ryan, I think its very apparent to all the other guys who Ashley is gravitating towards, and they're just playing their part, biding their time.

I have been thinking the same thing. I guess I noticed it in the preview when Nick comes to take Ashley to the hot tub. Blake is shown looking back towards where J.P. is standing with a look like "Sorry dude, this must suck for you".
summerluvn
summerluvn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:11 pm

summerluvn wrote:
Max64 wrote:

I have been thinking the same thing. I guess I noticed it in the preview when Nick comes to take Ashley to the hot tub. Blake is shown looking back towards where J.P. is standing with a look like "Sorry dude, this must suck for you".

Hilarious but that is really what it seems like to me too. I guess he just really likes her a lot and fell very fast. I just hope it's for real, not because she's a highly desirable prize right now, and he won't wake up post-media to realize he's stuck with a really needy, emotional, and insecure girl living in his house climbing all over him. LOL!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:14 pm

jelle wrote: .... He was there as a stand out at the M&G. He didnt get a date, but stole a kiss. He picked up the pieces when Bentley left - poweful date relationship wise IRL. He was with her on the orphanage date, being manly and skillful, and kissed her in the rain, on a secluded beach and cave-manned her back to the house - staking territory :missclap:
Next week he will fight for her honor again and then do battle with the ghost of Bentley on the next date. JP has been in the thick of the fight to foil Bentley all along.

Jelle, I love the way your synopsis reads like a romance novel describing the hero who wins the lady's heart! The perfect cover picture:

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 24 007yei10

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:18 pm

The kiss Ashley talked about was before she kiss ben her hair was still curl and not wet and even the kiss that ben got that was shown first was not done first her hair is wet so it is after she kiss JP but the show it differently with ben before JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:19 pm

I agree re: the notion that JP fell hard and fast... what I'm not sold on yet is if she feels the same way. I sure hope the other guys are being supportive of him because they can see how much those two are gonzo about each other. It would suck if they were rooting for him because they're not that into her and want to help out the guy who's smitten as a kitten!
I guess I need to see more JP/Ash interactions before I'm convinced that she's liking him more than a kissing buddy. But I'm WAY hopeful that it's a two-way street w/ them!!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:21 pm

reason wrote:The kiss Ashley talked about was before she kiss ben her hair was still curl and not wet and even the kiss that ben got that was shown first was not done first her hair is wet so it is after she kiss JP but the show it differently with ben before JP.

But many here think that was not Ben's first kiss. So even though she made that comment before the group date, it was still presumably after she had kissed Ben for the first time.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222