SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by anders Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Andy contacted Bevin. PLo dated Sadie for a while. Reportedly Brad asked bettina for her number at the WTA.

I'm sure Bob contacted all the other 24 women.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:29 pm

anders wrote:Andy contacted Bevin. PLo dated Sadie for a while. Reportedly Brad asked bettina for her number at the WTA.

I'm sure Bob contacted all the other 24 women.

Wow I didn't hear about any of that ^^

Bob probably did contact all of the previously dumped women.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Bettina was one of the women claiming to have dated Brad right before he left to tape the show. I cannot wait to see what Emily has to say when she chats with CH. RS posted that it's been taped already. No interview w/Brad though.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:33 pm

anders wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Not to be argumentative at all, but how do we know she didn't pull Ben aside? We may not be shown it, but doesn't mean it didn't occur. Haven't watched the preview, but is there anything Ben says or does that leads us to believe he's just finding out?

I believe the press release addresses this when it states how she discussed this with JP during their date - no mention that she discussed it with anyone else, but who knows - not me.

Not sure what the sense would be in leaving that out of the edit (her convo with Ben) only to have him mention at the cocktail party that he already knew. Now if she told Ben before JP and they leave that info out completely, I admit it would make me think that Ben could really be F1, in which case, if they don't start showing some hot chemistry on screen between Ben and Ashley, they are probably really dooming this relationship (assuming it is a real relationship, and not another Matt/Monkey situation).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:35 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:Bettina was one of the women claiming to have dated Brad right before he left to tape the show. I cannot wait to see what Emily has to say when she chats with CH. RS posted that it's been taped already. No interview w/Brad though.

Bettina never claimed it = a source claimed it = bettina denied it. Said she had been in Tx recently with a group of people and did stop in to see Brad.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:11 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t188-bachelorette-7-the-edit-discussion#30741
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222