SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Reality Mary Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:08 am

Alanna wrote:I'm reading over at TWoP this morning and everyone there seems to thinks that Ashley is so hung up on Bentley, she never even chooses anyone. No one is commenting that JP is too obvious, although he is one of the few that they can recognize. Just interesting to me since here the sentiment is that JP F1 is blatantly clear.

This is how my unspoiled friends think too. I keep saying what do you think of Ben F?, JP?, or someone else and they don't react. Even before I joined here, I thought there was something with JP so I don't get why they think she chooses no one.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by anders Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:13 am

Right - because here JP has been spoiled as F1 - I think that helps. If I was unspoiled, he'd be on my radar, but not sure if he'd be on my F1 radar.

They have been editing as if she picks no one - remember the scene we saw of her descending the stairs lamenting that she'd leave empty handed.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 am

anders wrote:They have been editing as if she picks no one - remember the scene we saw of her descending the stairs lamenting that she'd leave empty handed.

Given that the "news" seems to be widely out now that she is engaged, I wonder how the "she picks no one" theory still holds water and isn't getting revisited.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 am

Lucas15 wrote:
anders wrote:They have been editing as if she picks no one - remember the scene we saw of her descending the stairs lamenting that she'd leave empty handed.

Given that the "news" seems to be widely out now that she is engaged, I wonder how the "she picks no one" theory still holds water and isn't getting revisited.

remember though, they did the exact thing in Brad's season - we had so many limos, one with Brad very upset. And him saying he was afraid he'd walk away empty handed - all of this and in the real world he was telling us he was engaged - it never matched up in that season either.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 am

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on Ashley's "slow burn" comments. She obviously wasn't in a good head space to even she what she herself had going on with JP. Her first date w/William was great and she really liked him. I'm just not sure what Bentley triggered in her because I never really saw it. I still think she got attached to his leaving and not anything special about him. Even from the edit of JP, she seemed to be very concerned about him from the onset. Maybe it's a slow burn because her reaction wasn't as strong as it was for Bentley at first. JP may not be her usual physical type because of his size/style so she may have been trying to mark him off the list even though, clearly, she valued what he thought of her and was still physically attracted to him.

I don't think Bentley will be that big of an issue on Monday. I think she is focused on a technicality with him. Just because you are nagged by thoughts about someone doesn't mean you are in love with them. I'm glad she tried to get it out of the way though I think they could have done that on a phone call or on skype.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:31 am

The slow burn was left in for the edit - it will come into play.

Bentley is going to be a huge issue on Monday - if not directly, indirectly when she comes clean with the guys.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:42 am

Wasn't the slow burn comment in her blog ? I'm too lazy to go back and re-read now.
If it is in her blog then that is what she is saying NOW after the filming is done.
If not, then anders I agree - it has been left into the edit possibly to counter-act her "quick" connection with Bentley. Though for some reason JP does not come to mind when I read slow burn lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:44 am

nd4reality wrote:Wasn't the slow burn comment in her blog ? I'm too lazy to go back and re-read now.
If it is in her blog then that is what she is saying NOW after the filming is done.
If not, then anders I agree - it has been left into the edit possibly to counter-act her "quick" connection with Bentley. Though for some reason JP does not come to mind when I read slow burn lol.

Yes, it was in her blog.

Last edited by Alexxxx on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 am

nd4reality wrote:Wasn't the slow burn comment in her blog ? I'm too lazy to go back and re-read now.

good catch - I thought it was on the show, wasn't there a VO during the show about taking it slow, or something, I seem to recall a VO during her date with Ben.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 am

Compared to her almost immediate obsession with Bentley, her interactions with any of the other guys could be viewed as a "slow burn". I think Ashley was just trying to make that distinction with her comment.

As to what Bentley had to "hook her", he does appear to have plotted his seduction of her pretty thoroughly, and must have some sociopathic tendencies to have been able to pull it off so well. He just turned the charm on her full blast, read her perfectly to know what she craved from a guy, and then just fed her heavy doses of it. Meanwhile, the other guys were just trying to get to know her and determine how interested they were in her before pulling out the big guns. Bentley was already three steps ahead of most of them by then. I also think the warning actually ended up having the reverse effect, in that once Ashley found herself attracted to Bentley, instead of kicking him to the curb immediately, she became more determined to prove that he was a good guy, and that her "gut" was trustworthy. Plus the lure of taming the "bad boy", just like Jillian.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:05 am

Funny story - last night at dinner with friends (friends that don't watch the Bachelor and have no interest to either) we were talking about past relationships and 'bad boys'.

It does amaze me how the bad boy is so attractive to many women, I've never had one, I always like the quiet, reserved guys (prolly cuz I'm a people pleaser and never wanted to disappoint my mother - boy do I have issues Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 43 771730417 ). When the ladies were talking about their bad boys they became so nostalgic like it was a love lost. And that they always thought they could tame the bad boy. And these ladies are highly intelligent women in their 40s.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:07 am

Regardless of who the F1 is, I am wondering how he feels, watching all the Bentley shenanigans now. Even if Ashley tries to reassure him, it has got to be tough.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222