SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 am

Gina wrote:Did Ali ever address her 'breakdown/devastation' over Frank at the AFRC? Especially when Roberto came out with her on stage. I don't recall it being brought up at the AFRC was it. (I was too busy concentrating on hottie Chris Lambton to notice).

yeah - somewhere on this board someone posted that she did say something, but for the life of me I can't remember what. She addressed it, just not at the AFRC.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Diana Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:35 pm

JP's date sure in heck better not be cut again :(
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:40 pm

anders wrote:
Gina wrote:Did Ali ever address her 'breakdown/devastation' over Frank at the AFRC? Especially when Roberto came out with her on stage. I don't recall it being brought up at the AFRC was it. (I was too busy concentrating on hottie Chris Lambton to notice).

yeah - somewhere on this board someone posted that she did say something, but for the life of me I can't remember what. She addressed it, just not at the AFRC.
AndersI remember Roberto said it was hard to watch Ali when Frank left He had no idea she broke down like that..I think he said it at Brad's and Emily's ATFR..(If my memory is correct) :P
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:43 pm

right - but I also recall Ali addressing it herself - prolly post AFRC media somewhere. Like I said, someone posted what she said here on the board - I'm not going to try and dig it up, I have no idea where to start.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 pm

anders wrote:right - but I also recall Ali addressing it herself - prolly post AFRC media somewhere. Like I said, someone posted what she said here on the board - I'm not going to try and dig it up, I have no idea where to start.

She addresses it in her blog. She basically felt humiliated. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20420751,00.html

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:50 pm

bambam64 wrote:
anders wrote:right - but I also recall Ali addressing it herself - prolly post AFRC media somewhere. Like I said, someone posted what she said here on the board - I'm not going to try and dig it up, I have no idea where to start.

She addresses it in her blog. She basically felt humiliated. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20420751,00.html

Just reading through Ali's blog it sounds like Ashley stole some lines from Ali about what she felt with Bentley (my bolding). Also I think it is interesting what Ashley recently said that out of respect for the other guys she wanted closure with the Bentley thing. I think she definitely like Bentley (was infatuated with him or whaterver) but I think like Ali points out with Frank that she had similar feeling when Bentley left.:

After Frank left, I felt defeated. Don't get me wrong, I was very well aware that I had two unbelievable men left, but I couldn't help but think that my journey as the Bachelorette wasn't going to work out. This was not because I thought Frank was the guy for me, but because this was the second guy to leave the show for a girl back home. I remember thinking, "First Justin, now Frank. Who’s next? Can this really work for me?" In addition to that, I didn't want the last two guys to think they were there by default.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 pm

The exhaustion the 'stars' (bach or b'ette) have probably causes them to react in a far more emotional way than they would under normal situations. Hence, all the 'humliated' mea culpas we get upon viewing their upsets.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Especially at that stage of the game - Bent leaving in epi 3 is far different than Frank leaving at the FD stage. Ali knew it wasnt' going to be Frank, but I can understand the disappointment of beng rejected and him having come onto the show knowing full well he still had feelings for his ex g'f - we have no idea what thoughts went through her mind when that happened, we saw very little of the time they actually spent together - I'm sure she did the normal thing and started looking back and saying "ah-ha" and "oh-no".....etc.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:11 am

Chris:

When I broke up the cocktail party I could feel the tension in the air, and when I sat down with Ashley at deliberation I could tell she was in a bad place. A massive thunderstorm blew in that night, very symbolic of what’s going on in Ashley’s mind right now. I will admit I was a little disappointed that she had slipped back in to this place and was still so hung up on Bentley. I was brutally honest with her at deliberation. I firmly believed we reached a serious breaking point. If things continue down this path this isn’t going to end well. There is absolutely no way possible Ashley can find love like this.
At this point we weren’t quite sure what we were going to do about this, but we knew for certain we had to do something. Obviously you’ve seen in the previews, what we were able to do was get Bentley to meet us in Hong Kong next week to face Ashley again and answer all her questions. One way or the other this needs to end for her. A lot has been made about Ashley’s meeting with Bentley but in my opinion the bigger story next week is how the other men react when Ashley comes clean and tells them everything that happened. Next week is an episode not to be missed from start to finish. It will absolutely shape everything that will happen the rest of this season and maybe the rest of Ashley’s life

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:17 am

Next week is an episode not to be missed from start to finish. It will absolutely shape everything that will happen the rest of this season and maybe the rest of Ashley’s life.

Sounds promising.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:18 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Next week is an episode not to be missed from start to finish. It will absolutely shape everything that will happen the rest of this season and maybe the rest of Ashley’s life.

Sounds promising.

I was thinking the same thing Carrie! :D
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:

Sounds promising.

:yes: She's going to get secretly married to Bentley next week... then finish out the rest of the B'ette and then introduce her new husband to JP and Ben F. - THE MOST DRAMATIC FRC ever.
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92