SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 83 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:24 am

ninu wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
Next week is an episode not to be missed from start to finish. It will absolutely shape everything that will happen the rest of this season and maybe the rest of Ashley’s life.

Sounds promising.

:yes: She's going to get secretly married to Bentley next week... then finish out the rest of the B'ette and then introduce her new husband to JP and Ben F. - THE MOST DRAMATIC FRC ever.

HAHA! I'd watch that!

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:33 am

bambam64 wrote:
anders wrote:right - but I also recall Ali addressing it herself - prolly post AFRC media somewhere. Like I said, someone posted what she said here on the board - I'm not going to try and dig it up, I have no idea where to start.

She addresses it in her blog. She basically felt humiliated. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20420751,00.html
Thanks for finding that. What an eye opener to reread. So much like what Ashley has been saying, Ali said. It's the same type situation, only the evil TPTB dragged it on too long and too many episodes with Bentley and he's a much worse dbag than Frank ever was. Whereas Frank started to pull away and give Ali doubts in Iceland and it continued up to the F3 elimination. She fully planned on taking Frank on the FD and was crushed. So maybe there is hope for Ashley and her F1. Roberto handled it..if the love is there, so will Ashley's F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:37 am

Gina wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
anders wrote:right - but I also recall Ali addressing it herself - prolly post AFRC media somewhere. Like I said, someone posted what she said here on the board - I'm not going to try and dig it up, I have no idea where to start.

She addresses it in her blog. She basically felt humiliated. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20420751,00.html
Thanks for finding that. What an eye opener to reread. So much like what Ashley has been saying, Ali said. It's the same type situation, only the evil TPTB dragged it on too long and too many episodes with Bentley and he's a much worse dbag than Frank ever was. Whereas Frank started to pull away and give Ali doubts right before the HTD's and it continued up to the F3 elimination. She fully planned on taking Frank on the LCD and was crushed. So maybe there is hope for Ashley and her F1. Roberto handled it..if the love is there, so will Ashley's F1.

Humiliation must be in their contract because it seems to be a recurring trend. The rest of the episodes after Bentley leaves will be positive and hopefully Ashley and F1 can be happy together. This will all die down eventually, including the Ashley-bashing... which she does not fully deserve, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 am

bambam64 wrote:
Gina wrote:
bambam64 wrote:

Thanks for finding that. What an eye opener to reread. So much like what Ashley has been saying, Ali said. It's the same type situation, only the evil TPTB dragged it on too long and too many episodes with Bentley and he's a much worse dbag than Frank ever was. Whereas Frank started to pull away and give Ali doubts right before the HTD's and it continued up to the F3 elimination. She fully planned on taking Frank on the LCD and was crushed. So maybe there is hope for Ashley and her F1. Roberto handled it..if the love is there, so will Ashley's F1.

Humiliation must be in their contract because it seems to be a recurring trend. The rest of the episodes after Bentley leaves will be positive and hopefully Ashley and F1 can be happy together. This will all die down eventually, including the Ashley-bashing... which she does not fully deserve, imo.
ITA. Hang in there, it's going to get better after epi 6 when we get rid of Bentley. And Ashley and JP have another 1 on 1, I can't wait to see it. From then on, the show should be back on track and, assuming Ashely found love, it should start (albeit a bit late) to be a wonderful love story and terrific HTD's, FD's, MTP's, LCD,s, FRC and AFRC. Lots of time left for it to make us and Ashley all happy again. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:49 am

Gina wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
Gina wrote:
bambam64 wrote:

ITA. Hang in there, it's going to get better after next week when we get rid of Bentley. And Ashley and JP have another 1 on 1, I can't wait to see it. From then on, the show should be back on track and, assuming Ashely found love, it should start (albeit a bit late) to be a wonderful love story and terrific HTD's, FD's, MTP's, LCD,s, FRC and AFRC. Lots of time left for it to make us and Ashley all happy again. :Nod:

I agree Smiley The month of July will be a completely different show. I'm watching until the end and then will re-evaluate my sanity. She needs all the support she can get. Hopefully the producers will realize that jumping the shark is not as fun as it sounds and get their show in much better shape for the following seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:53 am

bambam64 wrote:
Gina wrote:
bambam64 wrote:

While I agree that Ashley doesn't deserve to be bashed, it is very hard to watch when she tells Chris, "In times when I need comfort, I think about him". Whether Ashley really felt that way about Bentley or it was producer induced, it's hard to watch. hmmm
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:55 am

Bentley is the Ghost of Everything That Could Go Wrong for Ashley. Next week we will have Bentley's exorcism in their confrontation and she will pay her penance with the guys at the cocktail party. The edit of the second should be far more interesting. Wonder if we are still talking honesty here?
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:55 am

Bentley is the Ghost of Everything That Could Go Wrong for Ashley. Next week we will have Bentley's exorcism in their confrontation and she will pay her penance with the guys at the cocktail party. The edit of the second should be far more interesting. Wonder if we are still talking honesty here?

Interesting ... the guys with whom she gets the get-to-know-you dates, JP, Ben F, Constantine, Ames, get to stick around to the end. On every date, she has just spent time with the guy. high five
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 am

jelle wrote:Bentley is the Ghost of Everything That Could Go Wrong for Ashley. Next week we will have Bentley's exorcism in their confrontation and she will pay her penance with the guys at the cocktail party. The edit of the second should be far more interesting. Wonder if we are still talking honesty here?

Interesting ... the guys with whom she gets the get-to-know-you dates, JP, Ben F, Constantine, Ames, get to stick around to the end. On every date, she has just spent time with the guy. high five

Jelle, to the first bold, if Ashley was concerned with the guys leaving before, she should be very afraid of that after she tells them about Bentley being in Hong Kong. I think it is Constantine that says he is done. I don't blame him. I wonder what happens to change his mind, at least for a few more episodes. What I think is interesting is when he said that he can't say at this point he would want to bring her home to meet his family. Yet we know he does.

Okay, it's late and I am not following the second bold. Please explain! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 am

Honesty?
I was wondering if we were really going to see honest reactions from the guys or calculated/scripted ones. I'd like to see whether some of the guys really were ready to walk (or did) but decided to stay for the travel.

Will Constantine's sticking around get him the Bachelor gig as well as the trip to Fiji? Did it get Ames the gig on BP2? Or did they come to terms and decide to give it a try IRL for Ashley? What about Ryan ? Ashley or advertising?
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:44 am

Next week's episode does have promise...

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 2011-06-21_042650-1
Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 2011-06-21_042442
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:52 am

How about a few more to bring hope to those bummed about this season...

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 2011-06-21_042805

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 2011-06-21_042842
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 83 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+81
Larel
NadjaM
Ayana
Nibbles22
Pattycake92