SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:57 pm

He has a first impression rose to give.

Toasts them to start an amazing night.

Gabrielle pulls him aside. Well that pissed off the other "vultures".

Tracy wants to break them up. Gabrielle sends her back and tells her to come back in 2 minutes...and Tracy listens. I do not like Gabby! Tracy comes back and will no longer wait and Gabrielle says she is being rude.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by M2221 Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:58 pm

reason wrote:Who is the giggling fool?? In the little purple dress with the blonde hair??

Haha the pastor
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Post by M2221 Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Polkas is bubba
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm

He really likes Whitney and wants to see if there is more than good looks. She says he gives her butterflies and it is good timing.

Gabrielle is definately being edited as the bitch already. I don't think they have to try very hard.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Darn I have to go to work why do they show it on a wednesday night and not another night like thursday. Have to watch this tomorrow cant wait until weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Jillian harris is on the show to interview the girls

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm

It's Jillian Harris to help out.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Tyler walks in with the FIR.

He pulls Bianca apart. She works with special needs kids. He likes her dimples and asks why she is still single. They seem comfortable.

Other girls in the house are talking about who has fake "Boobies". Pastor has real ones. He comes over to talk to her and thinks she is cute. The kids she mentors wrote some love advice and she goes through them with him.

Fawn is already ready to give up. Rebecca of the Viviene Westwood look is sloshed, loud and talking about male genitals. A class act no doubt.

He takes Ana out finally and Rebecca and Fawn interrupt.

Mindy pulls him away and he hears Rebecca trash talking. She is insecure.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Thank you guys for details! :thismuch:

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:19 pm

I need pics. LOL No online links?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Jillian Harris pulls up in a limo. He is nervous thinks it may be someone from his past.

She looks fabulous!!! She will help interview the girls.

The girls are excited to talk to her and she is drilling them and taking notes.

Gabrielle is telling JH to tell Brad to find her and she is not happy to have been interrupted.

JH talking to Brad. She loved Chantelle. Mindy=friend. Kara, Whitney, Gabrielle are super confident. She is not picking the girl -- he is. Who you are not ready to let go is who should get the FIR according to her.

He knew exactly who he would give it to = Whitney = First kiss with the other girls watching. She thinks she will be safe for the rest of the ceremonies. A little too confident. Gabrielle = bitter cakes = girl who kisses on first date = skanky. Whitney is right there beside her listening. This will be the fireworks of the season. Gabrielle is just taunting her...Bitch...You're the one who can't handle the truth because you didn't get FIR.

Brad is in the room with all the pictures and not happy he didn't get to talk to all of them.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Shoe Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Whitney gets the first impression rose. I'm not as impressed with her as she seems to be with herself. So far I like Nicole, Kara and Bianca (in spite of the Chris Humphries connection).

Mrs. Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

+23
LoveDovez
jurystillout
ThankMeLater
DMBFan
debt2dreams