SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Sprite wrote:He has a first impression rose to give.

Toasts them to start an amazing night.

Gabrielle pulls him aside. Well that pissed off the other "vultures".

Tracy wants to break them up Gabrielle sends her back and tells her to come back in 2 minutes...and Tracy listens. I do not like her and Tracy comes back and will no longer wait and Gabrielle says she is being rude.

Sounds like every Bachelor here is the states.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:32 pm

This is an hour show thought it would be longer. Man never see a guy cry so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Roses:

Bianca
Sophie
Tia
Michelle V
Nicole
Chantelle
Britney
Laura B
Michelle B
Laura F
Stephanie ... he glowed with her
Melissa Marie
Gabrielle
Kara = final rose

He walks out and comes back and says he wants to give another rose to Ana because she tried to talk to him all night but things kept interrupting.

Rebecca crying. She is not like these other girls because they are so skinney. Fawn stumbling. Sandy is sad and tearing up. Mindy hopes he picks one of the good ones but a part of her hopes he gets stuck with Gabrielle. Now that is an exit I can get behind!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Previews.

Vegas. Paris. New Orleans. PEI.

Gabrielle saying that someone else comes across as a bitch! Pot calling kettle. (I think that may be Whitney she is referring to.)

He is in shock and somebody walks out on him. He is crying.

He found the person who he wants. His family is upset about someone and he is questioning if someone was lying to him the whole time.

Tears, tears and more tears.

I cannot lie...I think I may enjoy this...and not just because my optician is still on the show. She has black hair and I think she is on one of the exotic dates because I think I saw her hair and heard her voice. I could be wrong because she really was not shown much during the show and she is not exactly glowing at the store, but I do think she goes deep. Maybe I will have to head over there every Thursday after the show to see how she is...and I still have to go pick up my new glasses when they come in.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:11 am

atem wrote:I need pics. LOL No online links?

Here is the link to CityTV .... http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/bachelorettes/

Hope people can see the episodes online.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:25 am

Sprite wrote:Previews.

Vegas. Paris. New Orleans. PEI.

Gabrielle saying that someone else comes across as a bitch! Pot calling kettle. (I think that may be Whitney she is referring to.)

He is in shock and somebody walks out on him. He is crying.

He found the person who he wants. His family is upset about someone and he is questioning if someone was lying to him the whole time.

Tears, tears and more tears.

I cannot lie...I think I may enjoy this...and not just because my optician is still on the show. She has black hair and I think she is on one of the exotic dates because I think I saw her hair and heard her voice. I could be wrong because she really was not shown much during the show and she is not exactly glowing at the store, but I do think she goes deep. Maybe I will have to head over there every Thursday after the show to see how she is...and I still have to go pick up my new glasses when they come in.

Thanks so much for your recaps! Hmmm! Interesting about your opitician!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 am

Where I can watch a link?

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:40 am

Did he get another rose for Ana?
I am way more interested in this show than in Bachelor Sean. I like the interviews I have seen with Brad Smith. He seems to be emotionally open and contemplative. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/arts-video/video-bachelor-canada-star-bares-his-soul/article4574198/
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 am

Here is my step by step recap from last night. I will update the chart shortly

We are introduced to The Bachelor Canada not with the usual question of will Brad Smith find his wife but by "who is going to become Mrs Brad Smith?" Interesting!

Tyler Harcourt, a slightly less cheesier version of Chris Harrison introduces us to our Bachelor, Brad Smith. We learn that Brad is the son of a Canadian Senator who is a former football player and Canadian Football League Commissioner and that they are the first All Canadian father and son award winners. In a montage to our bachelor we learn that he used to be a self absorbed football star that bought into his own hype and thought that he was God's gift to the little people until two events brought him back to reality. The first being the suicide of his best friend and later the death of another close friend will fighting a fire. On vacation in Bermuda with his parents who have been happily married for over 40 years he realized that his life was kind of meaningless without someone to share it with so now he is ready to find that person.

We see profiles of a few of our bachelorettes. Bianka is a nurse who thought she was in love with a guy until she was devasted to find that he had become engaged to Kim Kardashian (oops this doesn't bode well). Chantelle is a bubbly little blond that is a pastor after just graduating from seminary college. Kara is a soft ball player with a mean pitch. Mindy is into the outdoors and loves to shoot guns. Melissa Marie is a playboy model and a single mother.(tabloid fodder for sure) Rebecca is a Real Estate broker from the Toronto area. Whitney is into boxing and packs a sweet punch (Better not step out of line with this one Brad.

The driveway is nicely wetted down...not as sloppy as our usual bachelor entry way and the limousines pull up. First out of the limo is Laura B in a lovely coral gown who remarks on how nervous she is and Brad says he is too. Next comes Michele B and then Michele V, or it might have been vice versa as it was hard to hear that final initial. Fourth out of the limo is Jessica who is waving a bright set of red pom poms and giving his a cheer. Last out of the first limo and in that all important 5th place is Whitney. Brad does a double take and says that she has the best hug. As she watches her walk away he comments that he like's what is going on here and I am reminded a lot of Ben's first reaction to Courtney...note to self remember this for future episodes.

In 6th place and first out of limo 2 is Ana who speaks to Brad in Romanian and then inperprets what she had to say. Mindy is 7th in line and tells Brad that she is ready for anything and lifts her gown to reveal hiking boots. 8th is Clarice who has the giggles. 9th is Sophie who speaks to Brad in French. 10th is Brittany who walks gingerly and tells Brad that she might need a little help on the cobble stones.

In 11th place and first out of limo 3 is Rebecca who points out the roses on her belt and tells Brad that she expects to receive many more. She tells him that she calls him BE RAD Brad and that her friends call her Bubba. He asks her why but she says that she will tell him later inside. We never find out why but judging by her boisterous loud way of talking we can guess that he friends find her a little "red-necked". In 12th place is Tracy whose dress he compliments and is the only who whose age he asks. She says she is 28. Lucky number 13 is Fawn who has a little trip and almost ends up in the garden. 14th is Stephanie who Brad says "Hi Beautiful to and takes a 2nd look at as she walks away. Number 15 is not in the limo. Amber pulls up wearing a pink ballgown on a motercycle complete with motorcycle jacket and helmut. She looked like a fat psychedelic pumpkin on arrival. Not the impression I am sure she meant to make.

In limo 4 Bianka steps out in 16th place and Brad looks interested. In 17th Chantelle the pastor gets out and Brad says "You are so cute" to her giggles. 18th is Melissa Marie the Playboy model followed by Tia in 19. Tina in 20th is wearing a short 50's style dress and dollar store heart shaped sun glasses. Brad says it is the cutest dress of the night.

The last limo arrives and in 21st place Nicole who Brad says looks amazing. Number 22 is Laura F and Brad does a double take and remarks "Holy Dress!!" Number 23 is Gabrielle who Brad asks "How's it going?" Number 24 is Sandy who speaks to him in French. Last one out of the limo is Kara who says "Wait I have something for you and reaches in the limo to retrieve a baseball and glove. She throws a pitch to Brad who remarks that she has some heat on that."

We are now inside and all the girls are sizing each other up. Our cute little pastor amongst her giggles is getting a lesson on whose boobs are real and whose are fake. Gabrielle grabs Brad for the first alone time and is quickly interrupted by another girl who she tells to go away and come back in two minutes but at the end of the two minutes when the other girl returns she still does not want to relinquish Brad. A quick series of girls interrupting each other follows. Each time Ana tries to talk to Brad she is interrupted before she can even get started.

Brad goes looking for Whitney and she is the first person he invites for some alone time. Gabrielle is watching the exchange and says that Whitney looks "easy". Gabrielle already has her claws out and is staking a claim to Brad.

Tyler arrives and tells Brad that he needs to come outside as there is one more limo arriving. Brad is nervous and wonders if they have brought one of his old girlfriends to the show. The girls are all peeking through the windows to get a look. A great pair of legs and shoes are shown and then out of the limo steps Jillian Harris. Brad has a wide smile as Jillian in all her dazzling sweetness hugs him and tells him that she is just there for the night to help him with the girls. They enter the mansion to a much different reception than the one Shawntel received on Ben's season. The girls are excited and happy to see Jillian even before she explains that she is only there for the night. Jillian interviews the girls and reports back to Brad that Chantelle is just the sweetest. She says Mindy is great but is probably more in the friend zone. She mentions Gabrielle, Tracy and Whitney. She tells Brad that for the first impression rose that he should pick the one person that he couldn't imagine sending home.
Brad knows what he has to do and pulls Whitney aside and presents her with the rose and a kiss.

When Whitney comes back inside Gabrielle tells her that she is being easy by kissing Brad on the first night and calls her a skank. Whitney stays composed and just smiles at Gabrielle who continues to mumble remarks about Whitney as she walks away.

Time for the Rose Ceremony Roses are given to
Bianka, Sophie, Tia, Michelle B or is it V, Nichole, Chantelle, Brittany, Laura B, the other Michelle, Laura F, Stephanie, Melissa Marie, Gabrielle (you knew that one was coming-the season need's it's drama queen) and Kara...the Brad looks at the girls akwardly and says excuse me for a minute. He goes away and comes back with another rose. He says there is one girl who has been trying all night to talk to him and that he thinks anyone who has tried that hard even though he has not had a chance to talk to her deserves the opportunity to get to know...he calls out Ana's name.

The final toast is made and we are shown a series of previews for the upcoming season which shows that we are in for lots of drama, bitchiness, tears - both from the girls and Brad, a girl who walks away from him and a screen shot of a tearful Brad standing alone at the final podium which is to make us wonder if he ends up with no one. It also shows a look into a volatile MTP episode and a dark haired girl in a white dress who is at the final podium saying that she is not sure that she is ready for this. So bring it on Bach Canada. I'm ready for this season to rock and roll.

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:11 am

thanks for the great recap deedreamer. i really enjoyed the episode. i was not expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. i do wish the episode was 2 hours, as it just flew by, and we saw little interaction of brad with the women.

my first impressions with the edit. whitney will be in the f2, and i think is going to break brad's heart, and for the first time ever the bachelor is left broken hearted with no one. i think she is the one that his family does not seem impressed with. i found her far too confident, and she seemed like a bitch to me. i hated her purposely drawing attention to her breasts as she exited the limo. brad was imprssed however sadly.

gabrielle is just there for the drama, and she will clearly bring it.

i loved seeing jillian....she was great. she just has such a natural effervescence...i always find myself smiling when i watch jillian.

brad seems like a really nice guy. so far i am impressed with him, other than his attraction to whitney.

chantelle seems sweet, but just a bit too much nervous giggling for my liking.

i was impressed with bianca.......although shocked by the chris humphries/kim kardashian connection.

i felt bad for bubba....she is socially inept.

otherwise i really don't have much of an impression of the women, since the show was so fast, i don't feel like i got to see enough of their edit, to get much sense of who they are. hope they expand the episodes.

i was basically shockingly impressed with the show, and brad....would like the longer episodes. i think there is going to be plenty of drama and tears....maybe too much by the previews. i am excited to watch a season with no spoilers, just to see what that is like for me again. i have followed the spoilers ever since after travis rejecting moana, so it will be fun to be back to watching spoiler free, to see how much i can pick up on with the knowledge i now have, of the edit. thanks
karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by paulandjen2012 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:14 am

Chris Harrison is a way better host!!

paulandjen2012

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19 am

So wish Jillian could have been the host instead of mister tall guy...but I was happy to see her too, she does have a natural radiance about her as you say.

My fave ladies so far: Sophie and Stephanie. Hope they stick around a while. Gabrielle, go home! It was nice to hear Brad speak some french too! Go Montreal Alouettes! :)

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

+23
LoveDovez
jurystillout
ThankMeLater
DMBFan
debt2dreams