SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 pm

I say she is final 3 gal. The pics I have seen there is no chemistry. I'm speaking of Ana.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Four girls going home.

Chantelle is giggling with Brad as he gives her his jacket.

MM is already pissed and Chantelle thinks she has been drinking. She is getting really agressive with him and is trying to scare him. She is just throwing stuff at him. He thinks it is going downhill fast. She is trying to get him to say that he is fine with dating a single mom but he is trying to get in a word edgewise and she is just not letting him.

Whitney pulls him out and basically starts making out with him. Laura B comes out (she has the rose) and Whit sends her away. She is so dismissive. Bitch.

Laura is talking of giving the rose back. She is insecure because she saw him making out with Whit. They think that Whit is a sack of shit. I guess they had all agreed to back off if they had some one on one time but Whit naturally ignored that. Brad heard she was crying in the bathroom and goes and tries to convince her to stay. She agrees to wait until tomorrow to make up her mind but he thinks this is a red flag because she was in a great spot coming off a great one on one date and he had thought she was so confident.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Red flag? The guy was making out with some other gal. I say give the rose back!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Best rose ceremony ever ... took only 8 minutes!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:10 pm

So sorry, my internet cut out and I lost a post. Will recap rose ceremony when I get home.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 pm

reason wrote:Who is the virgin??????????????????

Chantelle, the blonde pastor.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Sprite wrote:So sorry, my internet cut out and I lost a post. Will recap rose ceremony when I get home.

Oh, no! Thank you for the recap! High clap :Clap:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Thanks for all the comments since we can't see the episode yet! Who went home?

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:27 pm

ryvetted wrote:Thanks for all the comments since we can't see the episode yet! Who went home?

Stephanie, Melissa Marie, Laura F. and Michelle V.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Too bad that one gal didn't decide to give back the rose!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Did it show why he let Michelle V go? Anything obvious?

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Is Michelle V the single mom? Because, she came across as out of it in the reacaps.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

+10
sgjsnow
jewels2312
KareyR2
marloon
richmondrose