SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:11 pm

ryvetted wrote:Still waiting to see the episode, but in the meantime I'll ask questions. lol
There's no chemistry with Ana? I'm curious about Nicole, is there anything indicating that he likes her, does she seem like a contender so far? Did the preview show any new locations or help us determine where any of the activities we have so far are, for sure? I haven't read the sc discussion thread so maybe I should. haha

Guess it's a good thing they got the U.S. out of the way during the rushed oversized group dates, so they'll be able to focus on Canada and showcase it when there are fewer women!
Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Canada

I think there is chemistry with Ana. It is only because we see a ton of chemistry with Whitney, that it seems underwhelming comparetively. She is a much quieter, less aggressive type. I really liked their date. It was unexpected to her since they thought the dates were done and he woke her up to get her. She didn't really gussy herself up like they usually do since she was half asleep and rushing, but she looked very pretty and their date seemed very natural. They talked like most people do when first getting to know each other and I think he really likes her as a person and finds her attractive. They did kiss but, it was not the full on assault of Whitney. I don't think he will be as sexual with her, just because she doesn't seem to be that type and he seems to be following the lead of the ladies. To me at least, their date seemed to be a normal date where you feel there is a strong connection, attraction, like and respect and you kind of look forward to the next one because you sense potential. Of course, saying something is normal in the context of this show is usually the kiss of death so make of it what you will. I think she is definately one of the top 4 and I will have to see more of their interaction before I can really say if she will be in the top 2.

Nicole has barely been shown. Other than when he gave her the rose at the rose ceremony and she whispered that he owed her a date, they were not shown talking, yet they must have for her to feel comfortable enough to say that in that kind of cheeky manner. Are they hiding her? I don't know. I am curious about her as well, since I have met her when she fitted me for my glasses and works at the Superstore around the corner from my house here in London. Next week is episode three and she was shown in the previews talking about not having been on a date yet so I am assuming she may get one next week. Traditionally, on the regular show, the episode three dates are often saved for front runners so we shall see.

Next week they are somewhere tropical...on a yacht and on the beach. I think this is Bermuda or the Bahamas. I know they are going to Paris because that was shown in the previews and I believe PEI, but other than that I have no idea. Was hoping that they would showcase Canada a little more. They are in Vancouver but we haven't seen anything so far. I hope that we get to see a little more of the locations as last night they whipped right though New Orleans and I really wanted more. I was just in Paris this summer and it was soooooo beautiful...and delicious....I hope they show some of that!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jewels2312 Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:16 pm

I wonder if this guy is influenced in his decisions as to who he keeps and who he lets go. I just feel he's been asked to keep Gabrielle and Whitney as these 2 have it out for each other and are there to provide the drama.

So happy he kept Sophie around, the only Maritimer in the bunch. Go Sophie! Also, can't wait to see PEI!!!! The most scenic and beautiful province ever!

I hope they keep the focus on Canada too, but I know they eventually end up in France. I'm surprised at the travel budget this Canadian version has, it's not as up there as in the States, but it's still quite impressive imo. And I agree that Brad seems like a standup guy-- sensitive, caring and respectful. So I hope he ends up with someone with those same qualities. So far, I really like Sophie, she's sweet, genuine and intelligent, so I hope he takes her far.

Does anyone know who the F1 is? I know RS has no spoilers for this one but I wish he did!

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Is there an online video of this episode to watch for those in the US? I haven't been able to find one
Thanks!
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Try this if it works for you:

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/2012/10/watch-episode-2/

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Wonder why he sent Stephanie home; she didn't even get a date. Why bother keeping her from the 1st rose ceremony if she wasn't even going to get a date.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 pm

sgjsnow wrote:Is there an online video of this episode to watch for those in the US? I haven't been able to find one
Thanks!

The only way I know of is to download the episodes since the US can't see the videos on CityTV BC website.
This one works: http://release-ddl.com/?s=bachelor+canada and choose Rapidshare

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:35 pm

When in doubt, I always try watchseries.eu

http://watchseries.eu/serie/the_bachelor_canada

Also, if you can watch it live and realtime, you can always try tvpc.com

http://tvpc.com/ChannelList.php
scroll down to Canada
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Half way through watching last nights episode... I can't stand Whitney. Courtney was an angel compared to Whitney. I like Brad so far seems like a gentleman.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:20 pm

ryvetted wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:Is there an online video of this episode to watch for those in the US? I haven't been able to find one
Thanks!

The only way I know of is to download the episodes since the US can't see the videos on CityTV BC website.
This one works: http://release-ddl.com/?s=bachelor+canada and choose Rapidshare

Thanks everyone for responding. I'll give this one a try.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 pm

I am watching the show and listening to the conversation with anna and the song playing leads me to believe she might be the final 1. This song sounds like the final 1 songs from past shows. Her date was the perfect date and him leaning down on her while going home in the plane was just nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:11 pm

KareyR2 wrote:This is my first time watching TB unspoiled for many years, so it is fun to see what I can figure out from the edit. The show even though 90 minutes just flew by.....the dates seemed so short to me.

Speaking of dates, why are they going to NO and LV??? As a proud Canadian, the last time I looked we had incredibly beautiful cities and landscapes right here in Canada. So annoying. I see by the previews we will get to see a bit of my beautiful country.....but that was disgusting for the first episode to go stateside.

Whitney....I realize just from the way Brad is around her and the previews that she is going very far. I just can not warm up to this snot/woman. She has an uber high opinion of herself, and a sense of entitlement....and feels she is so much more worthy than the other women. I think something goes horribly wrong at the end with Brad that she is getting such a horrible edit. Whitney's PI's really show what a bitchy witch she is. Too bad that Brad is not seeing that until now.

I am trying not to like Chantelle...her giggle bugs me.....but there is something refreshing to me about her, and I find myself sort of cheering her on, and drawn to her. I know that she will not get close to the end being a religious virgin and all....but I am enjoying her.

Brad....I quite like him, other than his attraction to Whitney. He seems like a standup guy to me, and very genuine. Thank God, he is not some pompous a$$.

Gabrielle.....she kind of gives me a chuckle. I know she is there for the drama only, but I kind of enjoy her.

The rest of the women, I just don't feel like I know well enough. I only saw bits of Ana and ?Laura's date, so don't have much of a feel of who they are.

For the most part, I am enjoying beiing unspoiled and enjoying the show. Brad seems great. I wish it was longer and not so rushed feeling, and I had more of a feel of the other women. Thanks

Karey

I agree that the dates seem to be rushed with the 90 min time slot and think if they'd get a 2 hr slot, things will be at a better pace. With the dates though, think that they are trying to fit too much into each epi right now. THey seem to be trying to fit 2 Canadian dates in and 2 non Canadian dates in...that seems to change after week 3 though as there seems to only be paris till the LCD's though. It will be interesting to see where they all are.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Sprite wrote:
ryvetted wrote:Still waiting to see the episode, but in the meantime I'll ask questions. lol
There's no chemistry with Ana? I'm curious about Nicole, is there anything indicating that he likes her, does she seem like a contender so far? Did the preview show any new locations or help us determine where any of the activities we have so far are, for sure? I haven't read the sc discussion thread so maybe I should. haha

Guess it's a good thing they got the U.S. out of the way during the rushed oversized group dates, so they'll be able to focus on Canada and showcase it when there are fewer women!
Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Canada

I think there is chemistry with Ana. It is only because we see a ton of chemistry with Whitney, that it seems underwhelming comparetively. She is a much quieter, less aggressive type. I really liked their date. It was unexpected to her since they thought the dates were done and he woke her up to get her. She didn't really gussy herself up like they usually do since she was half asleep and rushing, but she looked very pretty and their date seemed very natural. They talked like most people do when first getting to know each other and I think he really likes her as a person and finds her attractive. They did kiss but, it was not the full on assault of Whitney. I don't think he will be as sexual with her, just because she doesn't seem to be that type and he seems to be following the lead of the ladies. To me at least, their date seemed to be a normal date where you feel there is a strong connection, attraction, like and respect and you kind of look forward to the next one because you sense potential. Of course, saying something is normal in the context of this show is usually the kiss of death so make of it what you will. I think she is definately one of the top 4 and I will have to see more of their interaction before I can really say if she will be in the top 2.

Nicole has barely been shown. Other than when he gave her the rose at the rose ceremony and she whispered that he owed her a date, they were not shown talking, yet they must have for her to feel comfortable enough to say that in that kind of cheeky manner. Are they hiding her? I don't know. I am curious about her as well, since I have met her when she fitted me for my glasses and works at the Superstore around the corner from my house here in London. Next week is episode three and she was shown in the previews talking about not having been on a date yet so I am assuming she may get one next week. Traditionally, on the regular show, the episode three dates are often saved for front runners so we shall see.

Next week they are somewhere tropical...on a yacht and on the beach. I think this is Bermuda or the Bahamas. I know they are going to Paris because that was shown in the previews and I believe PEI, but other than that I have no idea. Was hoping that they would showcase Canada a little more. They are in Vancouver but we haven't seen anything so far. I hope that we get to see a little more of the locations as last night they whipped right though New Orleans and I really wanted more. I was just in Paris this summer and it was soooooo beautiful...and delicious....I hope they show some of that!
The tropical date, I wonder if it is actually Mexico since a Mexico sign was seen in one of the screencaps in a group setting.
To correct you, they aren't in Vancouver. They are in Victoria filming which is on Vancouver Island, and we did see Victoria and Tofino/long beach showcased last night. Victoria with the iconic Empress Hotel and harbourfront including the Parliament Buildings, and Long Beach with the showing of Chesterman's beach and Wickaninish Inn beach.
Hope I haven't offended you. Just been to both of those areas a lot so know some about them.

From what I can see, it may be a group date to Mexico, judging by the nationality of the kids in the screencaps and an individual date to Calgary/cattle country, and maybe an individual date or time from the group date with Bianka. Then a jousting date I believe will showcase another Victoria area or Canadian area anyways.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

+10
sgjsnow
jewels2312
KareyR2
marloon
richmondrose