SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by HowSoonIsNow Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 am

anders wrote:
richmondrose wrote: Maybe staying: (based on SC) Ana, Nicole

[b]

am I the only one who sees a certain face when I see/hear these two names put together....?? giggling

Hmmm... let me Guess(TM)?...

:laughingoutlou
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ja1968 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:57 am

Does anyone know if he has made any statements in interviews regarding seeing his f1? I am curious if it is done the same way as here. Do they see each every weekend or less than that? It has been a long time since the show finished filming, right? Could they still be together?

If there is a f1 hmmm
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Is it possible that the rock climbing and jousting take place in Squamish. This would highlight the Sea to Sky highway - there is great rock climbing there (see them climbing there all the time) and there's also an old lumber mill along the route. There are also some wineries in the area so perhaps Whitney wins the jousting contest and gets some 'special time' with Brad at a nearby winery.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 pm

just logic wrote:Is it possible that the rock climbing and jousting take place in Squamish. This would highlight the Sea to Sky highway - there is great rock climbing there (see them climbing there all the time) and there's also an old lumber mill along the route. There are also some wineries in the area so perhaps Whitney wins the jousting contest and gets some 'special time' with Brad at a nearby winery.

I don't think so....the winery has been sleuthed to be in Oliver. Now the Skaha Bluffs for rock climbing is only about 20 min from that area so do see this as being a complete date...rock climbing early, then onto the winery for the dinner portion. When you look at the screen cap for the rock climbing, you see Ponderosa Pine trees in the back ground and the dry sagebrush. Both of those things only grow in the dry interior of the province versus the wet areas around Squamish.

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Screenshot07-10-2012161111 Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv0dSmKrtoy26sjpry0462Ywzo06fEzmEgED7bkoOdwoyTtVym Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLO4TFrTX6FHPHdIGGgOCXvYvg6X8LkAEHPaGkOJQlxpYvyXWOdw

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:15 am

I gotta say I'm a little disappointed there isn't more board involvement in this season....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:04 pm

anders wrote:I gotta say I'm a little disappointed there isn't more board involvement in this season....

I hear you but I am personally loving the season so far.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:27 pm

ja1968 wrote:
anders wrote:I gotta say I'm a little disappointed there isn't more board involvement in this season....

It is too bad that it cannot be viewed in the US....I am loving it!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:32 pm

You can watch it in the US . Just not live. I've been watching it the next day with no problem. Just not on ctv. It's geoblocked.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:47 pm

AmberTrails wrote:
ja1968 wrote:

It is too bad that it cannot be viewed in the US....I am loving it!

While his looks does nothing for me, I think he is the sweetest guy to be on these shows. Love his personality.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Episode 3

Airing: Wednesday October 17th 9:30ET/PT | 8MT | 8:30CT

Romance and rivalries sweep through the Bachelor Mansion – with mounting accusations of misleading motivations. While Brad discovers there is more than one woman beating a path to his heart, one Bachelorette struggles with a secret while another seeks revenge – until a jaw dropping Rose Ceremony leaves everyone on edge.

Citytv PR ‏@Citytv_PR
TONIGHT: From AB to Mexico to B.C., the dating continues for bachelor @bradcsmith & the bachelorettes tonight on @BachelorCA at 9:30p ET/PT

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:24 pm

ja1968 wrote:

I'm actually quite bored with this season. Glad it's back to the old format of 9 episodes.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Does anyone know what the filming dates were?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

+23
Brill
iamreal2u
marielaxo
maumauu23
newfiegirl