SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:20 am

anders wrote:and yet she brings up that she's playing hard to get and asked if it
s working......two-faced.

I get that he is majorly into her - I just think she's playing the game.

Maybe she is or maybe not. The thing is she is saying it to him and not behind his back, that is why I thought she was teasing him.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - October  18th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Gosh Whitney is such a pill about losing the jousting. She's so arrogant and smug.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:54 pm

anders wrote:Don't like Bianka - she's another Moana. And I don't like that he has to almost beg her just to like him. She didn't need to bring up KK - clearly she has an agenda. If he chose her they're done.

I remember the comment he made that he 'didn't pick who Canada wants him to pick' - or something similar. I love Ana, but it makes me wonder who he picked now? Laura seems very grounded and he appears to really like her. The only two I can imagine folks wouldn't want him to pick are Gabrielle and Whitney - did he pick one of them?

I think Brad meant that he made his own decision and chose the girl that was right for him and some Canadian viewers wouldn't be happy with it. I didn't take that as and edorsement for Whitney or any one girl in particular. Some people have favorites, Brad chose his, whoever that may be.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - October 18th - Discussion - Spoilers

+23
Brill
iamreal2u
marielaxo
maumauu23
newfiegirl