SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 25 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Dr_Hottie Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Mirzam wrote:Mary and luv, great posts. Couldn't agree with you more.

Ditto. Mary has always been my voice of reason (and Queen of snark) and I totally agree with luvlady as well. I don't really get the Courtney hate, especially when it seems as though Ben acted like an immature boy during their relationship--and let's not forget his infamous meltdown at the FRC with Ashley--that was a major red flag for me.

I think they are both going to be just fine and if TB helps his winery and her modeling career along the way, well, that's why they went on the show. I know it's no use, but people have got to stop taking this show so seriously. To my mind, it's for the most part, almost-scripted entertainment. If there is a love story (on very rare occasions) that's great, but in the meantime I just want to enjoy the exotic locales, drunken buffoonery and FSDs!

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:10 pm

What I find amazing is how struck I was at first by the maturity and classiness of the original break up announcement from Courtney and Ben. I remember thinking wow, that's a nice change of pace.

I never suspected that it would evolve into what it has at this point because prior to parting ways, they both had sort of distanced themselves from the TB shadow and had also not so subtly voiced their disdain for the show.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Courtney Robertson ‏@bugrobertson Comedian Bret Ernst-Roller Skating. Here comes tony haha! https://youtu.be/4pRHEUl3oAk

Arie Luyendyk Jr. Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr @bugrobertson bhahaha F*** Tony!

Courtney Robertson Courtney Robertson ‏@bugrobertson @ariejr Hahaha that's my song! #bustatony #shinebright
the couple that laughs together, stays together. Artney is going strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Ahhhhhhh Courtney now you seem to be in good company, with Ben's latest venture.....Now I just need to know will you make a quest appearance LOL....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:40 am

Love_Me wrote:
Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

“@bugrobertson: Arizona bound I'm with Arie..excited to hang out with you tomorrow:)

Courtney Robertson ‏@bugrobertson @jefholm Lucky! Me too, can't wait ;)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Are Courtney Robertson and Arie Luyendyk Jr. Spending Thanksgiving Together? Exclusive!

7 minutes ago by Beth Sobol

After less than a month of dating, most couples aren’t committed enough to spend the holiday season together, but Wetpaint Entertainment can exclusively report that freshman duo Courtney Robertson and Arie Luyendyk, Jr. will be seeing plenty of each other over Thanksgiving.

Relax, no one’s calling Neil Lane just yet. It just so happens that Courtney’s from Scottsdale, AZ — the same hometown area as Arie — and she just touched down for a week’s stay.

“She’s there to spend Thanksgiving with her parents and her sister,” a source tells Wetpaint Entertainment. “But of course, she and Arie will do a lot of hanging out. They’re both looking forward to it.”

As for Courtney’s ex, Ben Flajnik, we’re told he’s en route to Switzerland – a real interesting getaway location, considering it’s the place where he and Courtney got engaged exactly one year ago today.

Both Courtney and Ben, however, seem to be done dwelling on the past. While he’s off on his European adventure, Courtney “is focusing on what’s ahead,” says the source. “She and Arie are having fun and she’s excited to see where things go.”

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 pm

I assume Courtney will be with them:

American Junkie ‏@AmericanJunkie

Tonight we've got special guest hosts from ABC's hit show The Bachelorette: @jefholm and @ariejr!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Love_Me wrote:I assume Courtney will be with them:

American Junkie ‏@AmericanJunkie

Tonight we've got special guest hosts from ABC's hit show The Bachelorette: @jefholm and @ariejr!

I don't think Courtney was with them last night. :greenman:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:05 am

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 25 34e7d8d8313611e2968922000a1fbe74_7

[ @ ] ariejr Having a chill night #RedWineImFine 7h

[ @ ] bugrobertson First comment 7h
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 25 920036B6-60A2-4688-AA12-B1E311E4AA45-8095-000002E2F9F46EC7

Courtney Robertson Home sweet home [PIC]... @ariejr and I just tackled Camelback mountain, my favorite hike in Arizona by far. Just what I needed #SpiritLifted 14 minutes ago
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:22 pm

The picture of Arie and Courtney reminds me of the 1-on-1 date she had with Ben in Belize.

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 25 2012-838

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 25 2012-839
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Love_Me wrote:Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 25 35820EED-14F7-4AB5-B0A0-CF4BACAB4069-6243-00000262CD509807_zpsf284b267

@ariejr I don't care what everyone thinks, Courtney and I are hiking camelback.... And I'm shouting it from the mountain tops :) #AnchormanReference
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012