SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by CHO Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:08 pm

I just find it odd that there is a photographer around wherever some of these couples go. Kalon and Lindzi (if they are still together) manage to keep their relationship private. It seems that the producers have to keep on reminding us all of "The Bachelor" - and what better way than to occasionally have pictures that inspire discussion ! And all of a sudden Courtney and Arie are an item - seems a little suspect to me ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by anders Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:13 pm

lexforlife wrote:
anders wrote:they're having fun - good for them, I doubt it will turn into anything serious.
I hope you are wrong, Anders. after the flak they got for hooking up. they still together. something tells me, this two are in it for sometime. now, they need to give me more material for the fan vids. i sure would like to remake how to kiss like Arie with Courtney in it. now, that would be hot. #team Artney!

they've been on 2 dates.....'still together'......LOL

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:28 pm

i know two public dates but who knows. they've probably been sexting/texting each other a lot too since their first date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:34 pm

CHO wrote:I just find it odd that there is a photographer around wherever some of these couples go. Kalon and Lindzi (if they are still together) manage to keep their relationship private. It seems that the producers have to keep on reminding us all of "The Bachelor" - and what better way than to occasionally have pictures that inspire discussion ! And all of a sudden Courtney and Arie are an item - seems a little suspect to me ...

I don't think that Kalon or Lindzi has the draw Arie or Courtney has. Arie's picture is taken no matter where he goes, and no matter with whom. His picture with him having lunch with his ex was taken before the season finale aired.

The paps know what pics they can sell, there's no demand for Kalon or Lindzi.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Princess Di was well known for alerting the paps as to where she would be - these pics scream of someone alerting the paps where they'd be.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 pm

albean99 wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Someone (ABC, Next, Fleiss, ?) still hates Courtney! Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 14 3308817427

The Bachelor - Horror Trailer

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 14 MjcxM19UaGVCYWNoZWxvci1Ib3Jyb3JUcmFpbGVyJmc9MiZvPWMxOTM3MzM*OGFjMTQ5YjI5YTA5YTE5ZmEwMTQxZTNhJm9mPTA=

http://abc.go.com/site/halloween-2012/index?ThemeGallery=1031007?cid=abc_fb_halloween_bch

affraid Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. I wonder what Ben thinks about it?

Arie can do what he wants but I don't like that he is seeing Ben's ex for more than one reason. I'm not and never will be a Courtney fan. I don't think she got a raw deal. Just watching this video reminds me of the video she freely gave them week after week. I was definitely on Emily O, Kacie, & Nicki's side.

Me too! She acted spoiled and entitled from the start. I realize none of us "know the real Courtney". We only know what she has shown us, and from that I see an outwardly beautiful, but inwardly insecure girl. She herself says she has men friends. Some (many??) guys like the damsel in distress act. To me Courtney is a more beautiful, sophisticated Emily. There is NO amount of editing that could have produced her behavior on that season. I am so HAPPY Ben has escaped her web and I predict Arie will before very long.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:19 pm

I am so HAPPY Ben has escaped her web and I predict Arie will before very long.
Well said. Though I understand how it must be difficult to escape her attentions. It's got to be unbelievably flattering to have her batting her eyes at you. Most straight and single 30 year old men would find it impossible to refrain from spending some time with her. I imagine she can be quite charming and she is drop dead gorgeous. I just hope the detriments of being with her will soon outweigh the benefits.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Love_Me wrote:This date is a walk in the park! Bachelor winner Courtney Robertson and Bachalorette reject Arie Luyendyk get comfortable on romantic daytime outing

By Leah Simpson

They were snapped kissing during an intimate evening dinner, just days after she split from Ben Flajnik.
But now it seems Courtney Robertson is ready to bring her romance with Arie Luyendyk to light.
The winner season 16’s The Bachelor was spotted cavorting around with The Bachelorette runner up on Thursday as they roamed around in the California sunshine.
The 29-year-old reality star – who was engaged only a few weeks ago – seemed to be in utter bliss as she walked hand-in-hand with her new man.
The pair traipsed around the Venice area and took in romantic views of the canals during the afternoon as no one else seemed to be around.
The brunette looked effortlessly great in a blue maxi skirt and black cropped top, leaving her long locks loose and wavy.
She teamed the relaxed bohemian look with sandals and a black shoulder bag.
Courtney and Arie seemed to be co-ordinating their ensembles as he donned navy trousers and a stripy long sleeve top.
The two are clearly more than happy to be affectionate in public as they put on a tactile display.
Luyendyk kept his arm around his new lady as they say on the grass in a nearby park and at one point the pair lay down as they got more comfortable.
It’s obvious they are smitten with one another as they stared intently into one another’s eyes.
Dutch-born Arie Jr., 31, is a racing driver and son of two-time Indianapolis 500 winner Arie Luyendyk.
Bachelorette Emily Maynard ultimately chose Utah entrepreneur Jef Holm over Arie, but the handsome young man won the hearts of many fans of the show.

Courtney and Arie, who both live in the Phoenix area, were first spotted canoodling during a meal in October.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2227053/Bachelor-winner-Courtney-Robertson-Bachalorette-reject-Arie-Luyendyk-comfortable-romantic-daytime-outing.html#ixzz2B6R6gwTy

Love_Me wrote:Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Article-0-15D142D8000005DC-46_638x813

Love_Me wrote:Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Article-0-15D142BD000005DC-562_638x608

Love_Me wrote:Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Article-0-15D141CE000005DC-844_638x553

Love_Me wrote:Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Article-0-15D1437A000005DC-376_644x429

Love_Me wrote:Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Article-0-15D14259000005DC-772_642x405
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:33 pm

And it's so adorable that their outfits match too !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:20 pm

AHHHHH, I'm in Artney heaven!. their outfits match, they seem utterly happy. I hear wedding bells! firework

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Smacks of photoshoot to me bestbud!
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:35 pm

CHO wrote:And it's so adorable that their outfits match too !

I thought one looked very summery and one very wintery... LOL They look cute together, tho and should since this is clearly a set-up photo op.. Court nor Arie has any plans of getting out of the media storm any time soon, but as I said before they're single and have every right to do so. .
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012