SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Thomigirl Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:59 am

chasingpavements wrote:Courtney Robertson ‏@bugrobertson
Life is so precious and way too short. Don't delay the happy!

Girl please. She's just flashing her fame ho card just like every other fame ho. There was no need to be so public with her DATE with Arie and it was a date. The stink is still new on her breakup with Ben. Have some class, welp forgot for a minute that this was the chick that get naked on national TV. hmmm
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:04 am

hey chasing, just a thought about discussion about planned photos. maybe it wasn't fleiss who planned it but just courtney herself. she did the same thing when she put out the trying-on-wedding-dresses photos when the photos of ben kissing other women leaked, and she admitted as much during their ATFR. she's been a model for over a decade, so I'm sure she knows her local photags and how to get those photos published.

if she was planning to send a signal to ben, if ben were smart enough, he'd be laughing his a$$ off, because she's clearly leaning into arie for that kiss. i like courtney, but if i were ben, i might have tweeted #desparatemuch? LOL and called her bluff.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Thomigirl wrote:

Girl please. She's just flashing her fame ho card just like every other fame ho. There was no need to be so public with her DATE with Arie and it was a date. The stink is still new on her breakup with Ben. Have some class, welp forgot for a minute that this was the chick that get naked on national TV. hmmm

Let's not forget Ben was right along with her getting naked on national TV and dating other women to boot..Courtney can go on a public date if she wants, they are over she didn't/doesn't need to go into hiding because she was once engaged to Ben....Just like it didn't stop Ben from being with another woman when his show was still being shown, looks like Courtney took a page out of Ben's book but at least they were publicly broken up ....Go Courtney no need to hide or go around in sackcloth or ashes because of Ben...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

Let's not forget Ben was right along with her getting naked on national TV and dating other women to boot..Courtney can go on a public date if she wants, they are over she didn't/doesn't need to go into hiding because she was once engaged to Ben....Just like it didn't stop Ben from being with another woman when his show was still being shown, looks like Courtney took a page out of Ben's book but at least they were publicly broken up ....Go Courtney no need to hide or go around in sackcloth or ashes because of Ben...
Yup yup yup!! All my liking for Ben flew out of the window the moment he and Court broke up. Courtney FTW!! Love that chica.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

Yup yup yup!! All my liking for Ben flew out of the window the moment he and Court broke up. Courtney FTW!! Love that chica.

LOL you only stopped liking him last week? I never liked Ben. Telling Emily the Ivy-League PhD student to "tread lightly"? Abandoning Courtney post-filming when he sees the "real" or "really-edited" Courtney in the televised shows? Yeah, there's a mature dude for ya, one you can count on through thick and thin. Ashley's season had so many great guys, but they had to pick the tool-iest, most insecure one as their next bach? Never understood what Courtney saw in Ben.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Exactly Alanna for me it was Courtney that made me like Ben just a little, but I am not going to go around dogging the man...They didn't work out they gave it the old college try, let them live life dating whomever they want publicly or privately .....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

I'm right there with you! Never cared for Ben while Courtney is one of my favorites.

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
Alanna wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

LOL you only stopped liking him last week? I never liked Ben. Telling Emily the Ivy-League PhD student to "tread lightly"? Abandoning Courtney post-filming when he sees the "real" or "really-edited" Courtney in the televised shows? Yeah, there's a mature dude for ya, one you can count on through thick and thin. Ashley's season had so many great guys, but they had to pick the tool-iest, most insecure one as their next bach? Never understood what Courtney saw in Ben.
Oh no no!! I never liked him either but he made Court happy so I was happy for her/them. Now that it's over, I'm happy for Court for dodging that bullet.

ITA with everything you wrote. :yes:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:11 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
Alanna wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

Yes, yes, yes to all of the above. Court is the one who's going to end up taking all the heat, but let's not forget all of Ben's sketchiness during his season and after.

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by someday Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK This kiss is up there with Yawn's. It looks like a kiss of greeting or leaving. It doesn't even look like mouth to mouth contact.

:yes: That's exactly what I thought too...
someday
someday

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:39 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

Oh, I didn't forget. Couldn't stand nan one of 'em (as my Gramma used to say). They BOTH are fame hoes. Ben promoted his wine, Courtney promoted her 'career'. They BOTH were tacky as hayle (man I miss my GG and her made up words giggling )
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:49 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

I'm pretty sure there was never any proof that those were actual dates/hookups. RS had been shouting "Ben is a manwh*re" all throughout before and during his season. And, when those photos came out, I'm SURE if there had been actual cheating, RS would have known (just like about Emily and Matt Leinart, Ed and his girls, Jef and his girl, Brad and his ex). The fact that RS and the girls never came out to say those were hookups make me think that there were just photos taken at JUST the right time to make it appear as something happened.

I also don't believe that Ben and Courtney ever broke up during their relationship during filming - I think it was exaggerated to make the ATFR interesting and to redeem Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012