SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by mare2 Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Reality Steve wrote:The other biggest news to happen in the last few days, is the story that WetPaint.com broke Friday afternoon that Arie and Courtney had been on a date the night before. Once informed of this story, I made some calls and was contacted by some people telling me that not only did the date happen, but there were pictures that were gonna be released of them kissing. I figured those would be in the tabloids tomorrow when they hit the stands. Nope. Apparently they wanted this out as soon as possible and TMZ posted the photos early Saturday morning.

Here’s my feeling on this: Arie and Courtney are both single now, they can do what they want. I get it. But that’s not the issue here. Courtney was 6 days removed from her and Ben’s 11 month engagement breakup announcement, and it’s not like her and Arie were just meeting up for coffee. They go on a public date, to the same restaurant that Courtney took Ben on their hometown date? Really? You couldn’t have waited? You couldn’t have maybe cooked dinner at home? You really had to see him THAT bad, six days after a broken engagement announcement? Classless. Both of them. Have some respect. I should say I’m surprised, but I’m not. Both of them have turned into opportunists since their respective shows ended, so I can’t say I expected anything different.

And I don’t know what PR team both Courtney and Arie have, but whoever is giving them advice on how to handle this should be fired. I mean, lets even go back to last month where Arie and Ben hung out one weekend in Northern California and Arie took him out racing in his two seater car. After that, Ben tweeted what a good guy he thought Arie was and he’d make a great Bachelor. Then the day the Ben and Courtney news broke, Arie had the nerve to post this to Twitter:

“@ariejr: Ben and Courtney broke up? Dang… I know it can work, just takes the right couple. #Bachelor #HideAfterFilmingIsKey”

Yet six days later, he’s making out with the girl at dinner? You know what’s sad? I’ve already read stories that this was all a set up and PR stunt. WRONG. These two aren’t smart enough to concoct something like this. Any story that says this was planned and Arie and Courtney planted a paparazzi there to take a picture of them doesn’t know what they’re talking about. These two legitimately went out to a public restaurant, not thinking for a second the ramifications that could come of it, and decided to make out at the dinner table. They were caught by a random fan with a camera phone who happened to be dining there. It was NOT a set up that they planned. Like I said, these two aren’t smart enough to plan something like that. They basically just got caught and now are dealing with the consequences.

What’s even more stupid is by doing that, you’re even opening yourself up to more speculation as to WHEN Arie and Courtney started talking. I’ve already seen people questioning both of their motives here, and neither you nor I know exactly when these two began speaking, but c’mon. Does anyone actually believe that the first time Arie and Courtney had any form of communication was after he found out they broke up on October 5th and went with that tweet? Yeah, neither do I. The fact that you HAD to have dinner six days after a breakup announcement only fuels speculation that this started before that, whether warranted or not. That’s why it was ridiculously stupid.

And if THAT wasn’t enough, both of their actions since then couldn’t be any more ridiculous. Who’s managing these people? In a time like this Courtney, you probably need all the public sentiment on your side that you can get. You know, try and be a sympathetic figure in all this. Yet, she goes and tweets THIS yesterday?

“@bugrobertson: I’ve had a heavy heart lately but my ring finger is much lighter. It was a sad drive across town to return my engagement ring. Focusing on the present these days.”

Mind boggling, really. Does she enjoy pouring salt in people’s wounds, or did she really think that was a tweet which showed how heart broken she is? Unbelievable.

Not to be outdone, her partner in crime thought he’d chime in last night with this beauty of a tweet. Holy crap he’s an idiot:

“@ariejr: “Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but having met Courtney…I can say she’s a great girl and we had a fun date. #GoodKisser #Single #GiveTheGirlABreak.”

Sh*t, even Arie knows what an insensitive, horrible tweet that was because he’s already deleted it. What’s the point of deleting a tweet that’s already been posted? By deleting you’re basically admitting, “Woops. That was stupid.” UPDATE: That tweet was never actually deleted. It’s still up. Even worse. I can’t for the life of me figure out what goes through these people’s minds. How in the world can Arie possibly look at that tweet and say to himself, “Yeah. This sounds good. This will make me look like I care for Courtney’s feelings and I’ll score major points with her.” SEND. A complete buffoon. Hell, you know what? I’m gonna go the other way on this one. These two pub hounds deserve each other. Serves them right for everything they have coming their way. Since July, I’ve expressed to a lot of you who the real Arie Luyendyk Jr. is. His actions in the last four months have done absolutely nothing to disprove anything I’ve said. Go crazy, Arie lovers. You can’t defend your boy on this one.
Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2012/10/16/emily-maynard-jef-holm-courtney-robertson-arie-luyendyk/2/#eGhbM03XphdPQBCt.99

Wow. I haven't seen him rag on contestants this much before.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Haha, I definitely think he was worse on Jason Mesnick, when he believed that he had gotten money for the F2/F1 switch.

Honestly, I do think he's being a TAD bit harsh on them for the date, but I totally agree with him about their post-date actions. Both of their recent tweets have been ridiculous, and whoever is giving them advice needs to get slapped. I definitely think Arie's tweet was especially insensitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Courtney was shown to be a conving witch on Ben's season and now she's acting like one in real life. Ben knows and now,unfortunately, Arie knows, too!
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 pm

lavenderred wrote:Courtney was shown to be a conving witch on Ben's season and now she's acting like one in real life. Ben knows and now,unfortunately, Arie knows, too!

I don't think Arie knows at all...in fact, I'm betting that they will be become an official "couple" very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:29 pm

They would look good together, that's all......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:35 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Courtney was shown to be a conving witch on Ben's season and now she's acting like one in real life. Ben knows and now,unfortunately, Arie knows, too!

I don't think Arie knows at all...in fact, I'm betting that they will be become an official "couple" very soon.

Didn't you read what Courtney said? She's not ready to date yet. giggling

Seriously I doubt very much they'll get together again. ITA about Courtney, lav. She's a master manipulator.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:37 pm

albean99 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Seriously I doubt very much they'll get together again. ITA about Courtney, lav. She's a master manipulator.

When/where did she write that?

ETA: Although I definitely think that Courtney is manipulative and is milking this breakup and hookup for as much media coverage as she can, Arie is a grown man and made the decision to go on that date in public and make tweets afterward suggesting that does not feel sorry for any of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 am

chasingpavements wrote:

nah - I suspect this was a hook up.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:17 am

Still think this was a setup to reflect from JEM
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:46 am

rumours of discord between Jef and Em have been swirling for months - I always think it's funny that if anything happens in bachland it's to deflect from something else happening in bachland, when bachland is taking place all the time.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
albean99 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

ETA: Although I definitely think that Courtney is manipulative and is milking this breakup and hookup for as much media coverage as she can, Arie is a grown man and made the decision to go on that date in public and make tweets afterward suggesting that does not feel sorry for any of it.

It was in this article. I just noticed that a source said that Courtney said it was too soon to date. [url=mg]http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/entertainment/news/courtney-robertson-her-date-arie-luyendyk-jr-it-was-nice-distraction#.UH9VwpG9KSM[/img]]mg]http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/entertainment/news/courtney-robertson-her-date-arie-luyendyk-jr-it-was-nice-distraction#.UH9VwpG9KSM[/img][/url]

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:01 am

albean99 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
albean99 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

It was in this article. I just noticed that a source said that Courtney said it was too soon to date. [url=mg]http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/entertainment/news/courtney-robertson-her-date-arie-luyendyk-jr-it-was-nice-distraction#.UH9VwpG9KSM[/img]]mg]http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/entertainment/news/courtney-robertson-her-date-arie-luyendyk-jr-it-was-nice-distraction#.UH9VwpG9KSM[/img][/url]

Yeah, I think the "source" is probably a friend or family member (or Courtney herself) trying to do some damage control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012