SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 20:34

newfiegirl wrote:Wonder why there is only 1 SC of Kara's HTD?

Not much of a storyline for her. She's like an after thought.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 5:11

what a shame - she really seems like a wonderful lady - I think she may be too 'proper' for him.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 19:10

In the live chat, there are alot of compliments about Bianca's date and how much she seems to be into Brad. http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/livechat/
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 19:11

Did the show start? Any updates? Merci!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 19:56

No recaps yet? Wow! LOL. Well, maybe they will be up tomorrow?

I read some of the blog chat and couldn't help but say to myself that this is all so dang predictable! He picks Whitney!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 20:14

Well, I liked Bianka better this episode than in any other episode,still not my #1 pick though, Kara is a sweetheart but there doesn't seem to be much chemistry - lots of friendship - not so much passion. Whitney - ugh!!! The smile she gave when Gaby was told to say her goodbye's, maybe it was editing but I don't think so, I think Whitney's sole goal was to outlast Gaby. Brad must be smitten with her though because it seemed as though her's was the worst of the hometown dates.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 21:11

What were the previews like?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 21:37

I usually do a recap but was busy at work and then I get home to find my PVR recorded the first three minutes. Ugh. Will have to replace it.

The first part of the show are recaps of Brad's interactions with the ladies that are left. He is excited to meet the parents because all the girls are so different.

Kara makes him feel comfortable, is fun, easy to open up to, gets tingles thinking about her.

Bianca gets his humour, challenges him, sincere, he is falling for her but does she see a life with him?

Gabby is gorgeous, is outspoken, he thinks there is more to her than she allows him to see.

Whitney is intense and that is what attracts him...and really one of the hottest girls he has ever met! Thinks she is sincere but doesn't say what she feels. She needs to verablize her emotions. She is the one who is up for anything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 21:44

atem wrote:What were the previews like?

The preview was cut off of my recording partway thru. Anyone willing to summarize the preview?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 21:47

Bianca is first. She has only brought one guy home to meet the folks so she is nervous. She has to be really serious and so is not going to give him everything up at once like she has in the past.

She tells him she has trust issues because she was cheated on and has a hard time totally let her emotions go. He wants to know how he can fix that...dump the other girls because she doesn't know how their dates are.

Takes him to an ice cream parlour she goes to and wants to find out what his flavour is and wants him to guess hers....Both like mint chocolate chips. Shades of Jillians hot dog theory.

The more they get to know each other the more he realizes how similar they are.

She tells him her parents don't speak much English so will be hard for them to get his humour. Makes him nervous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 21:56

He is terrified. Kiss for good luck in the car before they arrive at her parents home in Mississauga Ontario.

She is telling them to only speak in Croatian/Serbian as they come in...no subtitles, lucky for you I speak Croatian. Lucky for Brad, they are just messing with him. Her parents got engaged after only knowing each other for four weeks. They like him and he likes their sense of humour and that they tried messing with him. Dad scares him with a sword on the table. All in fun.

Bianca said that she joked with them before she left that she would be bringing her husband back and they ask if they should call the priest to start the preparations. Everyone has a good laugh.

Lots of kissing outside. He says she is opening up much more each time and everything is getting better all the time. Good date and lots of chemistry.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 22:05

Meets Kara in Vancouver. Peck and hug. She is excited and so is he. He has a friendship with her that he doesn't have with other girls. It is easy with her and she can see them together. He says they have a ridiculous connection and he likes that she doesn't think about the other girls. She has a light personality.

Her dad is in Sask. because he is working but will meet other members of the family.

They go on her uncles boat and take a tour of the bay. Drink wine and they talk about how comfortable they are toghether. She makes him feel the least insecure compared to the other women and he tells her so. He asks if she would be willing to move and she says yes as long as she could come back to visit since her career isn't that entrenched yet. She is happy he asked that since it means that he can see them together. Several pecks but I'm not seeing the same chemistry as with the previous date...at least, not yet.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

+12
anders
Aunties_Love
jojo47
atem
jurystillout