SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:12 am

He is not nervous since she made him feel so comfortable. A little peck and they go in.

They are surprised by her father while they are eating outside. She is very excited because her dad arrived and can meet Brad. Talked with her dad about his first year at Queens only had a 60 average and had to have 65 to play. Thinks her family are quality and tells her dad that his dad taught him to treat others well.

They like him and he is telling them about their horse wrangling date. He fits in their crazy family and he didn't want to leave.

She knows 100% she loves him...Hmmm. I don't see it. He talks about how easy it all is but all we get to see are pecks and hugs. Nothing like with Bianca. I'm getting more of a friend vibe or they could be editing the life out of their relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:22 am

Gabby in Oakville ON...where I lived most of my life. Meet at a cafe on the main street. She is talking about this technically being their first date since they never really had alone time without being interrupted. He will be meeting 10 people.

She takes him to a seniors rec center where she volunteers 2x per week and she wants him to see her serious side. They play bingo with the old folks. He is surprised by her and asks them about her. They sing her praises. Brad is really nice and seems to be having a good time. She asks the secret to a great relationship and they get advice...humour, never go to bed angry, pick wisely!!!

Long kiss in the gazeebo and she is happy he gets to see her softer side. He thinks she is very different than what he originally thought and can see himself with her...Me, not so much. They clearly don't really know anything about each other. He likes her, is somewhat attracted, but he is not singing her praises like the two previous dates. We shall see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:31 am

Arrive at her folks...No pecks in the car. He doesn't seem to be as nervous with meeting her family.

Paris her cousin is making passes at Brad. They are at a big family feast and they tell him that this would be what he gets every time he came over...he thinks he would be back to being 215 in no time.

Family asks him if he wants kids and he said not right away as his parents waited a few years and said that was the best time getting to know each other. Bellydancing after supper...white men can't dance...or at least Brad.

He had a fun night with Gabs and her family. Longer kisses outside and she can see them moving ahead and he can see them together. I don't think so...Paris seemed more into Brad than Gabby.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:38 am

Whitney is next. This should be good. Calgary Alberta.

She's excited to see him. She gets shy, softer around him.

He is looking forward to meeting her family to see if her reserve is a family trait. She just needs to verbalize her feelings more for her to progress.

Kissing and then she is telling him her dad built the ski jumps and makes him think that is what they will be doing but it is really bobsleding. He is relieved and excited. Get those lovely speed suits...she wants to see his butt....this is payback for making her compete for time with him.

Lots of screaming....mostly from her...she was squeezing the crap out of him from behind...He didn't seem to mind.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 am

With her intensity comes mystery because she doesn't verbalize what she is feeling. He tells her this is what he needs, but she says she knows what she wants to say but just can't get it out. She is falling for Brad and wants him to see what she is like with her family.

He feels like he fits in. Her family is very welcoming. Her sister says Whitney always gets what she wants and won't stop until she gets it. Brad says the others are jealous of what they have to her dad...first impression rose, first date, etc. Dad asks if he sees a future with Whit and Brad says he could have told him yes the first night, but now he just knows her better. Dad asks her too and she deflects and Brad notices. She just looks pissed and not too happy.

He wants to know if he really knows her or if she is pulling the wool over his eyes. He sees red flags and needs to clear things up since the rest of her family seems very open and expressive...the exact opposite of her. He can't be with someone who is that closed off. Is this their edited challenge? She needs to open up? He looks pissed and uncomfortable. She knows how she feels, but just doesn't know why she needs to keep a part of herself closed off.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:07 am

atem wrote:No recaps yet? Wow! LOL. Well, maybe they will be up tomorrow?

I read some of the blog chat and couldn't help but say to myself that this is all so dang predictable! He picks Whitney!
I don't think so at all, think Bianka is the F1 for sure!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:09 am

Sprite wrote:I usually do a recap but was busy at work and then I get home to find my PVR recorded the first three minutes. Ugh. Will have to replace it.

The first part of the show are recaps of Brad's interactions with the ladies that are left. He is excited to meet the parents because all the girls are so different.

Kara makes him feel comfortable, is fun, easy to open up to, gets tingles thinking about her.

Bianca gets his humour, challenges him, sincere, he is falling for her but does she see a life with him?

Gabby is gorgeous, is outspoken, he thinks there is more to her than she allows him to see.

Whitney is intense and that is what attracts him...and really one of the hottest girls he has ever met! Thinks she is sincere but doesn't say what she feels. She needs to verablize her emotions. She is the one who is up for anything.

so basically, the only one I see a future story line for is Bianka..

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:34 am

Rose ceremony time. Needs to make the right decision.

Gaby is nervous since there are still three others.

Bianca is happy his meeting with her family went well.

Nothing from Kara.

Shockingly Whitney is pretty confident she will be getting a rose.

Brad wants to talk to Whit before he starts. Others are nervous. They are outside and he brings up that she is emotionally closed off and he needs reassurance that she can open up...oh yes, 100% I can...she says as coldly as she possibly can. Yuck. Good luck with whoever ends up with that cold fish.

He knows that the person he is meant to be with is here after this week.

Kara...first...AGAIN. Why?

Bianca

Whitney...dumb, smug smirk getting her rose and big grin when Gabby is told she is going.

Walk to limo. No histrionics from Gabby...I knew she wasn't really that into him even though she said she wants to stay. Thinks he made a mistake. Hopes he doesn't pick Whitney and apparently some people can't handle the truth. I wonder if she told him not to pick Whit. She thinks maybe she is just too honest and should just try lying.

Previews...PEI, cayaking with Bianca by a glacier, shooting with Kara I think. There is some drama with Bianca and then Whitney who doesn't know what is going on and why she can't. He is in a bad position and didn't want to be in this position?...seems at the rose ceremony.

Sorry. My PVR is toast...I think it may have been damaged when it went out during the storm on Monday...so I had to watch the previews live and can't rewind and didn't catch as much as I normally would have.

End shot from Whit's date of them feeding some Canadian geese. Brad is sweet but he is a bit of a wuss...getting freaked out by the geese as they are looking for more food.

I am at a loss.

I don't really understand this thing with Kara he says he has. They really don't seem into each other to me and she is shown the least. All I get is the friend vibe. They have no story arc...nothing to overcome...so she would be the next out for me.

Bianca he seems into and keeps asking what he could do to make things better. He is chasing her, but he is also chasing Whitney because as Bianca seems to be opening up, Whitney seems to be getting more closed off.

He says that Whitney is the hottest woman he has ever knnown??? I personally don't get it, but I work with a guy who says the same thing. So being a bossy bitch is what men want? No wonder I'm still single.

I am now waffling on my original choice of Bianca as the F1. He is really into Whitney, even though he sees the red flags with her. I hope he is just not thinking with little Brad.

Honestly, I don't see this working out with any of them. I really do wish him well because he truly seems like a very nice man who is sincere in finding someone...but then, what do I know?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:50 am

Thanks for the recap and I already said I think he's too wimpy for my taste. The dude likes to be bossed around too much!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:32 am

This is like the Ben and Courtney hour. Geez.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 am

Question to who saw the HTDs. Did he leave the hometown date with Whitney or did he kiss her goodbye at her home? Thanks.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 am

With her intensity comes mystery because she doesn't verbalize what she is feeling.
Because all she is feeling is "ME ME ME . I WANT . I WANT. I WANT. I DESERVE. I DESERVE." There isnt much to verbalize. There's not much mystery. He's seen what she has to offer and it's not friendship or love or much of anything. It's "You better give me the rose." Honestly I dont know why she even wants him - except that he's the only guy around. She's not given me any other reason. I guess she's not given him any other reason either if he's still questioning it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

+12
anders
Aunties_Love
jojo47
atem
jurystillout