SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:40 pm

It sounds like Emily has been talking to Wetpaint. I'm glad for her daughter's sake that she is staying in Charlotte. I cant believe she seriously considered doing the show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by doantam Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:32 am

that girl is seriously trying to protect her image. She 's been running around to deny any negative news. So insecure. Since People mag is not gonna do it for her this time she has to plant some source to talk to wetpaint.

doantam

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:53 am

Wow. Does anyone really think she turned down DWTS? No way. ABC finally realized that after the horrible 1F fiasco, she wasn't desirable and they did not offer it to her. Thank you ABC!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 am

sure - she turned it down after the media releases an article saying she's devastated over not being picked.....it's called damage control.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:33 am

I dont believe for a minute that she would have turned it down if it was offered. I feel badly for Ricki that she would have done the show if chosen. I'm sure she was campaigning for it until the moment they said "not happening."
You are right, IrishGal. The whole Jef fiasco was something that turned ABC off.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:56 am

tigertiz wrote:I dont believe for a minute that she would have turned it down if it was offered. I feel badly for Ricki that she would have done the show if chosen. I'm sure she was campaigning for it until the moment they said "not happening."
You are right, IrishGal. The whole Jef fiasco was something that turned ABC off.
Yeah, that was embarrassing, even for this show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Emily will do anything to bring herself back into the publicity foreground. Emily, your time is up....and, by the way, you received MORE than your entitled fifteen minutes, so hang it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Something concrete that Emily can do for damage control is to donate to Arie's crowdfunded racing effort at arietruck.com. Only three days left!

People would be impressed if she made a significant donation to help him race. The PR would be awesome.
One friend PM'd me that she owes him for punitive damages if nothing else. Isnt that the truth? Emily certainly could elevate herself, and show herself to be generous, if she did contribute. She'd deserve praise for the gesture. win/win.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:21 am

that would be pretty low though - if she wants to make a donation make one, dont' make one to make herself relevant.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 am

anders - in an ideal world - yes. But I think it's often easier to be helpful or charitable when you get some sort of recognition for your efforts. I'm fine with that.
Without philanthropic naming rights, many hospitals, libraries and universities would be completely underfunded.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:04 am

Looks like Emily is in Ethiopia? Some kind of charity related project I'm guessing.

We finally made it to Ethiopia! @livefashionable @thetinytwig @eatliverun @whatsgabycookin @erinloechner @possessionista @ellieholcolmb @marisavhp #blogable

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:21 am

He boyfriend reminds me of Ryan from her season. He looks like a nice guy!

emilygmaynard: it's going to be a good year :)

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+32
eliza3
bleuberry
doantam
cimcoe
IzaLurkin