SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Charlotte Paparazzo @CelebsInCLT

Party girl @EmilyMaynard gettin on it at @SuiteCharlotte last night
14 hours ago via UberSocial

Charlotte Paparazzo @CelebsInCLT
The guy with Emily Maynard Nascar truck driver Jason White who's currently dating Bobcats cheerleader, Amber Tracewell.

11 hours ago via UberSocial

Last edited by Love_Me on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:07 am

Charlotte Paparazzo ‏@CelebsInCLT

Emily Maynard partyin down at Charlotte nightclub Suite last night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9h Helen M Ryan Helen M Ryan ‏@HrKisses @CelebsInCLT Who is the mystery man?❤

9h Charlotte Paparazzo Charlotte Paparazzo ‏@CelebsInCLT @HrKisses Jason White. Nascar truck series driver

Charlotte Paparazzo ‏@CelebsInCLT

Close source says Emily & Jason are just friends & Jason is not dating a Bobcat cheerleader. This ends my Emily coverage for the day. Next!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 am

Sarah M Sarah M ‏@SMcD854

Spotted at moes! #emilymaynard pic.twitter.com/wuAKKCPB

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Exclusive: Emily Maynard Dating Nascar Racer Jason White

Emily Maynard is revving up her dating life!

Just three weeks after officially splitting from her Bachelorette fiance of five months, Jef Holm, the reality star was spotted getting cozy with a new man: Nascar truck racer Jason White, 33, observers tell Us Weekly exclusively.

"They were all over each other," says a witness who saw the single mom, 26, and the Richmond, Virginia-bred driver on a group date at the November 3 Carrie Underwood concert in Charlotte, North Carolina. "Jason guided her through the crowd and held her hand as they walked downstairs." (They later ventured off alone to the club Suite, a source tells Us).

White is, of course, not the first racer she's romanced.

The late Ricky Hendrick, her first fiance and dad of her daughter, Ricki, 7, was a Nascar driver, and she was linked with Dale Earnhardt Jr., 38, in 2006.

"Emily tried something new, dating Jef," says a pal. "She is going to go back to what she knows and considers safe."
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Emily Maynard Says She’s Not Dating Anyone

Posted on November 7th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

It’s only been three weeks since The Bachelorette’s Emily Maynard broke up with Jef Holm, her fiance of five months, so, is she already dating someone else?

According to Us Weekly, the single mom “was spotted getting cozy with a new man: Nascar truck racer Jason White.”

A source tells the magazine, “They were all over each other … Jason guided her through the crowd and held her hand as they walked downstairs.”

So is it true? RumorFix has the answer for you.

Emily herself responded to this on Twitter saying, “Not true. Still totally single. Sorry :( “

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 am

News/ Bachelorette's Emily Maynard Not Dating NASCAR Driver Jason White

by Peter Gicas Wed., Nov. 7, 2012 12:50 PM PST

Emily Maynard is putting the brakes on rumors that she is romancing NASCAR driver Jason White, now that she and Jef Holm have called it quits.

"Not true.. still totally single sorry," the Bachelorette star tweeted on Wednesday.

What's more, she's in no rush to get into another serious relationship, either.

"Emily and Jason are not dating," her manager tells E! News. "They've been friends forever and she was just enjoying a much-needed night out with a group of friends at the Carrie Underwood concert. Emily is enjoying being single and being a mom."

Speculation that Maynard and White are an item undoubtedly originated after photos purporting to be of them embracing as well as out and about together appeared on Twitter.

Meanwhile, it's been nearly a month since Maynard and Holm publicly confirmed that their engagement was over.

"I am sorry to tell you that Jef and I have, indeed, parted ways," Maynard said in a statement at the time of their split. "It was a very difficult and heartbreaking decision."

Yep. When it comes to love, we don't blame Em for wanting to take her time.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:25 am

Emily Maynard Black Style

[url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-21eNTnVLpus/UIk6VZ7-LpI/AAAAAAAAAKc/1f0qu3zw_ns/s1600/Stylish Black.jpg][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
Photo: INFdaily.com

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:18 am

Elizabeth Wade ‏@ElizabethClapp

Thank you @EmilyMaynard for making my night... Better yet, my year! You're so sweet! #awesome pic.twitter.com/3Irshh8F

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard

My girlfriends and I are going to the Madonna concert next week and we're all dressing up! Anyone have any creative Madonna costume ideas??
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:25 am

Jennifer Peros ‏@jenperos

Exclusive! Emily Maynard dating NASCAR racer Jason White: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @usweekly

@jenmarcus @jenperos @usweekly @EmilyMaynard Are they dating or flirting at a bar? If it's the latter, I date a lot of people!

@jenmarcus @jenperos @usweekly haha Thank you! God forbid I get a night out and have some fun!

@EmilyMaynard @jenmarcus @jenperos @usweekly Emily, u have a CHILD. I thght u had abit more dignity aswell. Take sometime AWAY fromspotlight
Emily Maynard Emily MaynardVerified ‏@EmilyMaynard

@bf2088 @usweekly Exactly how am I in the spotlight right now? I went to a Carrie Underwood concert with some friends in Charlotte!

“@usweekly: Exclusive! Emily Maynard dating NASCAR racer Jason White: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ” @EmilyMaynard ARE U FOR F REAL??!!!???

7 Nov Emily Maynard Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard

@bf2088 @usweekly Absolutely NOT! He's been one of my good friends forever!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:35 am

Emily Maynard 8 hours ago via Instagram Btw could someone please remind me that we don't need another animal no matter how cute it is?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last Green Beans game of the season! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 am

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard

Me and the @towneandreese girls heading to Madonna! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+32
eliza3
bleuberry
doantam
cimcoe
IzaLurkin