SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Mirzam wrote:Huge thank you from me too. I have just watched epi 6.

I am not saying Bianka isn't F1 as we have pretty solid SC evidence with WDG, but after this episode, I don't see her as a slam dunk. I haven't bought into the Scottsdale sighting. Whitney and Brad still have [editorial] conflicts to overcome; and while I get the hidden F1 concept- although I don't necessarily belive it, it looks like Brad and Bianka have resolved any issues they might have had and she's all in- too early?

Actually no, with Bianka there are still issues. Brad even said so. She still hasn't completely trusted him, neither does he know that she wants the whole life part. With Whit, her storyline is definately coming to an end. He has voiced his frustration and anger towards her, especially when he said directly to her and the camera caught it of how he knows that 80% she's fine the other 20% he can't handle. Not the redorsing words of a guy in love. IF that was taken in an ITM, I would of been second guessing it, but it didn't.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 pm

ja1968 wrote:You could be right. I guess I would prefer to think that he is not that stupid.
That and he has said in an interview that he really isn't that stupid in reference to seeing these bad qualities in Whitney. Not a resounding endorsement.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Mirzam wrote:
ja1968 wrote:

I disagree there is still the obstacle of her not being able to trust that they are still dealing with- there was a vo right before the rc where Brad stated that he was still not sure she was fully ready to say he was the man for her. I cannot remember his exact words. What struck me most about this episode was not the big smoke screen of Whitney not being sure, yada, yada. What stuck out to me is Brad saying several times that he was falling for Bianka. But when discussing Whitney it was always about the physical chemistry but not that he was falling for her. Which is different from the US version since they always make the lead say they are falling for both f2. He said he still believed he could be the guy for her but not that he was falling for her. I also think you can see in this episode his interactions with her does not look like a man falling in love. He might end up picking Whitney I do not know. But I saw this episode differently.

Lindze in Ben's season's obstacle was trust issues. The problem with VOs is we can't be certain who they are referring to.
SO, if that is the case, then we really should take on camera action as meaning something then. So at the RC when he is very disgusted with and disappointed in Whitney saying that 80% is good 20%not liking at all. Seems to me that his "live" actions speak better than an ITM. I am thinking that he is really realizing how things just won't work with Whit and he's just trying to get to the end of the show with her. See how she has been pulling away the last 2 episodes it is so blatant. Not to mention that during the FD, he is really getting closer to Bianka.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I think people need to keep in mind that Fleiss isn't involved in this production, so it may not be about drama... it just might be about finding love. I don't think the ending will be shocking, but will end with him finding love and the audience seeing it happen along the way.... you know, the way a romantic dating show should end Hugesmile

There's only been 2 girls this season with any kind of story line, and that's Whitney and Bianka. Whitney has been the one chasing him since the beginning for the "win" but now that it's getting to the end, she doesn't even be sure she even likes him, but Brad seems to be getting irritated by her now, so I think they are both realizing that there's nothing there outside of physical attractioin. Bianka on the other hand, her story has been about trust issues, and although she likes Brad, she doens't want to be abandoned again..... and Brad is wooing her, trying to win her trust and her love.

I see Brad being irritated by Whitney because he really wants her to like him and he wants reassurance from her. I don't see any waning of his desire for her. You just have to see this SC to see that.

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 10 4v5zy1

I'm not seeing what you're seeing in that pic. I see him casually resting his elbows on his legs and nonchalantly maybe resting his hands on her. IMO, if he was really into her, those arms would be holding her close to his body. Sorry.... for me, it's all about Bianka :greenman:
That's the way I see it too. I don't see anything there with Whit that will last and something that he wants. He is more interested in chasing Bianka and making sure that is solid versus something with Whit that he himself said directly to her on camera about the 80/20 thing. 80% being ok, 20% being someone he doesn't know about or like.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:29 am

sophienette wrote:It's funny reading all the post above as I just finally watched the latest episode. I am seriously not seeing much with Whit except for physical... I didn't like Bianka at the start, but their interactions this episode sealed it for me!

(I have been known to be wrong! )
My sentiments exactly..chemistry f2 for whit. Real connection F1 for Bianka.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am

Mirzam wrote:
ja1968 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I know many seasons, there's a sensitive one that should be let go early if they're not going to be F1 (Jason, Chantal etc) and I think Brad would be that guy to actually do it. I don't think he'd have kept Bianka to the end if he wasn't going to choose her. I see him as a man of character, and think if he was going to choose Whitney, he'd have let her go even before HTD's. I honestly don't think they're going to try to emulate MF's style of drama at the expense of feelings.... I really don't.

You make a good point and I hope you are right. In this episode Bianka said that what really concerns her is spending more time with Brad and then being disappointed or hurt in the end. If after hearing that if Brad is going to pick Whitney I think it would be callous for him not to have let her go this week. It was obvious Kara did not care that much so it would have been better for him to keep her. I would hate to think he has conducted himself so far with such character only to turn around to do something he was told would hurt her.

Remember poor Chantal crying and begging Brad to let her go if she wasn't the one? She ended up F2 to Emily. Of course it all turned out fine for Chantal, Emily, not so much. Hugesmile
You got to remember, different producers, different editing, different leads. All of it comes into play.
I do think that Brad's connection with Bianka is more than just the chemistry. Did you see those gaga eyes on Bianka when they were laying on the bed and he asked Bianka what made things change since Mexico. She said you, to me those eyes and that stare mean it all. He is really gaga over her and knows that he has something more than just the physical with Bianka.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 am

on FD's... Brad and Bianka had the most enthusiastic greeting, she actually jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around him.... he had to have liked that :giggle:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 pm

I was struck by several things Brad said this episode. At dinner with Whitney, he says that "I hope that when you look at me you see someone that's good enough for you." At the very end , discussing Whit ,he says he still believes he can be the guy for her. What the heck? Dont most of the bachelors just worry about who the right woman is for them?
I do think that he has a lot of self esteem issues. You can see it in his tweets as well. The self deprecating humor is delightful. The lack of narcissism is refreshing. But in Brad's case - it's too much. I feel badly for him.

He's spent 3 weeks hoping that Whitney can open up to him and be what he wants, emotionally. She's already what he wants physically. He looked at her sooo intensely at dinner when it was time to broach the fantasy suite invitation.
At dinner, before Whitney reaches for Tyler"s note, Brad kisses her and she whispers "Do I have a choice?" and he says "No you dont have a choice. Cause I worked for you. " Yes Brad, you did.
But I think her hissy fit at the RC was the last straw. I keep thinking back to the Kiss Fm radio interview. I absolutely think he chose Bianca. Whitney's too much work, she doesnt reciprocate his feelings, and he finds her dramatic antics repelling.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 pm

tigertiz wrote:I was struck by several things Brad said this episode. At dinner with Whitney, he says that "I hope that when you look at me you see someone that's good enough for you." At the very end , discussing Whit ,he says he still believes he can be the guy for her. What the heck? Dont most of the bachelors just worry about who the right woman is for them?
I do think that he has a lot of self esteem issues. You can see it in his tweets as well. The self deprecating humor is delightful. The lack of narcissism is refreshing. But in Brad's case - it's too much. I feel badly for him.

He's spent 3 weeks hoping that Whitney can open up to him and be what he wants, emotionally. She's already what he wants physically. He looked at her sooo intensely at dinner when it was time to broach the fantasy suite invitation.
At dinner, before Whitney reaches for Tyler"s note, Brad kisses her and she whispers "Do I have a choice?" and he says "No you dont have a choice. Cause I worked for you. " Yes Brad, you did.
But I think her hissy fit at the RC was the last straw. I keep thinking back to the Kiss Fm radio interview. I absolutely think he chose Bianca. Whitney's too much work, she doesnt reciprocate his feelings, and he finds her dramatic antics repelling.

deadhorse I realize I am in the minority here, but I just can't get on board the "Bianka is F1 for certain" train yet. I too noticed this interaction, but I don't think the PEI RC changed Brad's mind about her at all and he is going to keep working away and chasing after her right into and through the last epi.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 pm

I believe Whitney started into this with a competitive 'I will win' attitude and was given the bonus of physical chemistry between her and Brad. She took every opportunity to rub it in the ladies faces whenever she 'won' or was chosen to spend time with Brad by making sure she interrputed any alone time they got with Brad and then making sure they saw them kissing. The competition for Whit had the added perk of Brad's attraction to her and their physical chemisry. I think she began to realize at the HTD just how serious Brad was about this process and she starts to have doubts about how far she wants to pursue the competition. Even her sister said Whit is very competitive and will do anything to win. At the FD when Whit is talking to her sister on the phone she says that she realizes how serious he is and doesn't want to hurt him. I think she knows that she could probably 'win' Brad at the end but she is not in this for the same reason Brad is. IMO. I think Whit wanted to leave at the FD but was convinced by the producers to stay. She does not want to hurt Brad by staying until the end. She is emotionally closing herself off because she does not want to go beyond the physical chemistry. The choppy edits at the FD RC of the conversations between her and Brad also lead me to believe there were conversations between them before, during and after the RC as I think she was hoping Brad would let her go because she knows she is not ready to go beyond the physical aspect of their relationship and she does not want to hurt Brad. When Brad gave her the rose at the FD RC I think she fully realized that closing herself off has not succeeded in getting Brad to let her go, so now she may be starting to panic. She knows she can win this competition but the cost may be too great; someone elses feelings and future - Brad's - will be the casuality.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:16 pm

tigertiz wrote:I was struck by several things Brad said this episode. At dinner with Whitney, he says that "I hope that when you look at me you see someone that's good enough for you." At the very end , discussing Whit ,he says he still believes he can be the guy for her. What the heck? Dont most of the bachelors just worry about who the right woman is for them?

I really do think that he was extremely mad at her at the rc and said so in his ITM's as well as the expressions on his face of disbelief, frustration and anger.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:28 pm

newfiegirl wrote:I believe Whitney started into this with a competitive 'I will win' attitude and was given the bonus of physical chemistry between her and Brad. She took every opportunity to rub it in the ladies faces whenever she 'won' or was chosen to spend time with Brad by making sure she interrputed any alone time they got with Brad and then making sure they saw them kissing. The competition for Whit had the added perk of Brad's attraction to her and their physical chemisry. I think she began to realize at the HTD just how serious Brad was about this process and she starts to have doubts about how far she wants to pursue the competition. Even her sister said Whit is very competitive and will do anything to win. At the FD when Whit is talking to her sister on the phone she says that she realizes how serious he is and doesn't want to hurt him. I think she knows that she could probably 'win' Brad at the end but she is not in this for the same reason Brad is. IMO. I think Whit wanted to leave at the FD but was convinced by the producers to stay. She does not want to hurt Brad by staying until the end. She is emotionally closing herself off because she does not want to go beyond the physical chemistry. The choppy edits at the FD RC of the conversations between her and Brad also lead me to believe there were conversations between them before, during and after the RC as I think she was hoping Brad would let her go because she knows she is not ready to go beyond the physical aspect of their relationship and she does not want to hurt Brad. When Brad gave her the rose at the FD RC I think she fully realized that closing herself off has not succeeded in getting Brad to let her go, so now she may be starting to panic. She knows she can win this competition but the cost may be too great; someone elses feelings and future - Brad's - will be the casuality.
IMO, you basically hit the nail on the head. With the choppy RC edits that you were talking about; if you look at the ones inside, they are obviously taken after the RC happened because of how dark it was outside. When he is standing outside after saying goodbye to Kara, I think it took him a while to calm down a bit as you can see the sky getting dark.
Bottom line, the fd rose ceremony was definately the one that put it over the edge for him. I think with some time to think and with Bianka meeting the family; things go well, he will tell her to kick rocks. The blowup at the MTP location is probably him confronting her on a few things and her not handling well it at all, hence the chasing her down and the closing of the door in his face. Don't think that is a good thing when it comes to Whit being the F1, therefore, think that Bianka shines and it will be her that he chooses to further their adventure with.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
northernviewer
Hotmomma
NadjaM
ja1968
Love_Me