SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by newfiegirl Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:41 pm

The SC from the season preview of Brad and Whitney dining at sunset was identified by someone as being in Cavendish PEI; the coastline visible matches the area.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:48 pm

thanks Newf

so then we just don't know where Kara's is.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Kara'a date is at the Fox Harb'r Golf Resort & Spa in Wallace, Nova Scotia.

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Btat
Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 N2ecyw

http://www.foxharbr.com/sport-shooting

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:48 pm

anders wrote:Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 5whz6a
Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Jffcd4
Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 219t0ki

If you can find out where the final three in brad or ben season is standing then you all can know who wins. Sorry pack up all my tapes because I am moving. If I was to take a guess I would think Bianka wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:52 pm

reason wrote:
anders wrote:Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 5whz6a
Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 219t0ki

If you can find out where the final three in brad or ben season is standing then you all can know who wins. Sorry pack up all my tapes because I am moving. If I was to take a guess I would think Bianka wins.

Bianka is standing in the same spot as Courtney at F3 RC. However, I don't think you can go on just that to confirm her as F1, as it isn't always the same, it does vary from season to season.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:58 pm

True but the thing that gets to my hearing is Bianka is the only person he ever worries if she likes him, That points to final 1 if you ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 pm

If it means anything, the position at the RC of Ben's final three vs. Brad's final 3:
Lindzi (Witney), Niki (Kara), Coutney (Bianka)
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Has this been located yet?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Yes, it is at the Dalvay Resort in PEI
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:10 am

newfiegirl wrote:Yes, it is at the Dalvay Resort in PEI

Good find newfiegirl!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 am

Hi Gang. I've been a reader and not a poster but wanted to take a moment to thank all you regular posters for your great input and feedback. It truly makes the season more fun and more interesting!

I agree with JoJo and Aunties Love regarding Bianka. I think he has had very strong feelings for her going back to Mexico. Brad has mentioned, as have all the other bloggers, that he spent much more time with the ladies than what we are seeing on screen. On the group date in Mexico Brad stated the other ladies would be going home that night, yet his one on one with Bianka was not until the next day. Also I would expect they spent much more time in Paris than the coffee and carriage ride we saw. He definately opted to spend time with Bianka in the two most exotic locations to date. Brad also did not give out a rose at the photo shoot group date. This allowed him to make the grand gesture of offering Bianka the first hometown.

While the screencaps show us Whit going to F2, I also agree he would spare Kara, even having already decided against Whitney. Brad has shown us how sweet and considerate he is and I fully expect him to let Whit go before the FRC, hence only Bianka (WDG) in the end.

Brad stated just before the last rose ceremony that he knew he found the girl he'd start his life with. He was definately not referring to Whit after this week's date.

Who needs RS!? :) Cheers All
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:01 am

Ohhhhh and one more thought... Anyone else out there think Whitney may have gone into this hoping to be offered Canada's first Bachelorette? I say the moment Kara is off the show we start the "Kara for Bachelorette Campaign!"
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
northernviewer
Hotmomma
NadjaM
ja1968
Love_Me