SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:53 pm

NadjaM wrote:Has anyone found a link to this ep yet for U.S. viewers who haven't been able to watch? The Canadian version is so fluffy and fun.

You can find it on dailymotion. The links have been posted here. I think in media.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jurystillout Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:01 pm

atem wrote:
NadjaM wrote:Has anyone found a link to this ep yet for U.S. viewers who haven't been able to watch? The Canadian version is so fluffy and fun.

You can find it on dailymotion. The links have been posted here. I think in media.

No only a preview for the FD that is all... hissyfit . If it gets posted tomorrow I will list a link for all the US residents. yes

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:06 pm

jurystillout wrote:
atem wrote:

No only a preview for the FD that is all... hissyfit . If it gets posted tomorrow I will list a link for all the US residents. yes

Thank you. :sending flowers
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:38 am

Links to episode 6:
http://videobull.com/the-bachelor-canada-season-1-episode-6/

Putlocker and sockshare worked fine for me.

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 am

momoftrips wrote:Links to episode 6:
http://videobull.com/the-bachelor-canada-season-1-episode-6/

Putlocker and sockshare worked fine for me.

Thanks Momo, Putlocker worked for me too.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Huge thank you from me too. I have just watched epi 6.

I am not saying Bianka isn't F1 as we have pretty solid SC evidence with WDG, but after this episode, I don't see her as a slam dunk. I haven't bought into the Scottsdale sighting. Whitney and Brad still have [editorial] conflicts to overcome; and while I get the hidden F1 concept- although I don't necessarily belive it, it looks like Brad and Bianka have resolved any issues they might have had and she's all in- too early?

Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Mirzam wrote:Huge thank you from me too. I have just watched epi 6.

I am not saying Bianka isn't F1 as we have pretty solid SC evidence with WDG, but after this episode, I don't see her as a slam dunk. I haven't bought into the Scottsdale sighting. Whitney and Brad still have [editorial] conflicts to overcome; and while I get the hidden F1 concept- although I don't necessarily belive it, it looks like Brad and Bianka have resolved any issues they might have had and she's all in- too early?

Mirzam, after watching the epi, did you get any feeling that perhaps Whitney wants to leave? I'm wondering if she wasn't talked in to staying. The RC scenes go from indoors to outdoors when Brad/Whit are talking. I think they had a talk before the RC and then she got cold feet again after the RC. Plus we know she walks away from Brad AGAIN at the LCD/MTP.

This is just my opinion, but I think production may have talked her into staying. Maybe she doesn't have to make a FRC appearance if she stays?? Afterall, there is a show to complete.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:46 pm

I disagree there is still the obstacle of her not being able to trust that they are still dealing with- there was a vo right before the rc where Brad stated that he was still not sure she was fully ready to say he was the man for her. I cannot remember his exact words. What struck me most about this episode was not the big smoke screen of Whitney not being sure, yada, yada. What stuck out to me is Brad saying several times that he was falling for Bianka. But when discussing Whitney it was always about the physical chemistry but not that he was falling for her. Which is different from the US version since they always make the lead say they are falling for both f2. He said he still believed he could be the guy for her but not that he was falling for her. I also think you can see in this episode his interactions with her does not look like a man falling in love. He might end up picking Whitney I do not know. But I saw this episode differently.
ja1968
ja1968

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:03 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Mirzam, after watching the epi, did you get any feeling that perhaps Whitney wants to leave? I'm wondering if she wasn't talked in to staying. The RC scenes go from indoors to outdoors when Brad/Whit are talking. I think they had a talk before the RC and then she got cold feet again after the RC. Plus we know she walks away from Brad AGAIN at the LCD/MTP.

This is just my opinion, but I think production may have talked her into staying. Maybe she doesn't have to make a FRC appearance if she stays?? Afterall, there is a show to complete.

I think she is conflicted, but this could be an editorial artifact. We need to be very cautious about taking what we are given in previews, that are designed to show maximun drama and suspense, as what goes down in the actual edited episode.

I am just not getting a convincing Bianka F1 vibe. I don't think Brad is that into her. But that's just my gut feeling. I am happy to be wrong.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:10 pm

You could be right. I guess I would prefer to think that he is not that stupid.
ja1968
ja1968

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Mirzam wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

I think she is conflicted, but this could be an editorial artifact. We need to be very cautious about taking what we are given in previews, that are designed to show maximun drama and suspense, as what goes down in the actual edited episode.

I am just not getting a convincing Bianka F1 vibe. I don't think Brad is that into her. But that's just my gut feeling. I am happy to be wrong.

It's interesting (and good) how people see things differently. I don't see him interested in anyone BUT Bianka. I see him having the emotional connection with Bianka and I don't see that connection with anyone else.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:48 pm

ja1968 wrote:

I disagree there is still the obstacle of her not being able to trust that they are still dealing with- there was a vo right before the rc where Brad stated that he was still not sure she was fully ready to say he was the man for her. I cannot remember his exact words. What struck me most about this episode was not the big smoke screen of Whitney not being sure, yada, yada. What stuck out to me is Brad saying several times that he was falling for Bianka. But when discussing Whitney it was always about the physical chemistry but not that he was falling for her. Which is different from the US version since they always make the lead say they are falling for both f2. He said he still believed he could be the guy for her but not that he was falling for her. I also think you can see in this episode his interactions with her does not look like a man falling in love. He might end up picking Whitney I do not know. But I saw this episode differently.

Lindze in Ben's season's obstacle was trust issues. The problem with VOs is we can't be certain who they are referring to.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
northernviewer
Hotmomma
NadjaM
ja1968
Love_Me