SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by LoveDovez Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:31 pm

luvstx wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Not sure if this was posted, but lot's of pictures.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2244761/Inside-Bachelorette-star-Ashley-Herberts-fairytale-wedding-J-P-Rosenbaum.html

Thanks, Litta! Best pictures yet and you can really see her dress. It is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for her. I wouldn't say it's "heavily beaded" as has been noted in other mags. More that the train is heavily beaded and gorgeous but the dress should had been fine for dancing once they bustled her little sweep in the back.

A beautiful couple both inside and out!

And Trista looks fabulous and Ali's dress is more fashionable than I originally thought.

Not trying to be Debbie Downer, but I didn't like Ali's dress. I thought it made her look bigger than what she is.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:42 pm

And Trista looks fabulous and Ali's dress is more fashionable than I originally thought.[/quote]

Not trying to be Debbie Downer, but I didn't like Ali's dress. I thought it made her look bigger than what she is.[/quote]

I have certainly seen Ali in better dresses but lace is 'in' and I think she tried to be 'in the background' for the wedding. Can't fault her for that given that many have faulted her for being too much of a self-promoter.

And, BTW, I don't think you're a Debbie Downer!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:51 pm

luvstx wrote:

And Trista looks fabulous and Ali's dress is more fashionable than I originally thought.

Not trying to be Debbie Downer, but I didn't like Ali's dress. I thought it made her look bigger than what she is.[/quote]

I have certainly seen Ali in better dresses but lace is 'in' and I think she tried to be 'in the background' for the wedding. Can't fault her for that given that many have faulted her for being too much of a self-promoter.

And, BTW, I don't think you're a Debbie Downer![/quote]

Thanks so much, Luv. It's the bottom of it that I don't care for. From the boob part down. Too much material. I guess I mean the shape of it .. I think the lace part of it is very, very pretty. Ali is thin enough to have worn something more form fitting without it being too tight.. I think it made her look bigger than she really, is if you know what I mean.....: )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:Sorry, if this was posted already.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 5 5ddf981e1d3d11e284fa22000a1f9c87_7

Ummmmmm what a hunk of a man. : ) Thanks for sharing, Love_Me. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:33 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2244761/Inside-Bachelorette-star-Ashley-Herberts-fairytale-wedding-J-P-Rosenbaum.html

Awwwwwww thanks...... There's the pic I've been looking for of JP and his wedding band... Thanks so much!
Me too! Squeeeee!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Archer23 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Awwwwwww thanks...... There's the pic I've been looking for of JP and his wedding band... Thanks so much!
Me too! Squeeeee!
He's going to be so proud of that ring (and uhh that wife as well giggling) forever!

Thanks for all the new avis and pics! High clap
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Thanks for posting! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:19 am

Archer23 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Me too! Squeeeee!

He's rockin that wedding band... Looks wonderful on him. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:43 am

Gorgeous banner sanlee! Thanks for creating it for us.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:55 am

Just a question...The picture of the guests. I can't believe this is the first thing I noticed :shocked!: but did Trista get an enhancement on the girls? I don't remember them being so big and I know she had some work done.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:56 am

Sprite wrote:

Just a question...The picture of the guests. I can't believe this is the first thing I noticed :shocked!: but did Trista get an enhancement on the girls? I don't remember them being so big and I know she had some work done.

Yup! I think she had them augmented a full cup and lifted.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:20 am

I thought Jillian looked great. Love her dress. I liked the top of Ali's but thought it was too long. I'm not a fan of Trista's new look.

Fun to see the other pics in that article.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Discussion - Fan Forum

+107
Georgia Lindsay
bluwavz
sosleepy
BachfanNY
melrose