SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Post by anders Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:59 pm

I think the heel height appears to be different because when she's outside the limo she's standing, not yet walking - whereas in the walking pic she is extending her leg which exagerates the length of the leg/foot/heel.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Post by newfiegirl Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:41 pm

The screencaps/preview where Brad is saying oh my God and what looks like someone's head (?Bianka) is turning away, and then the one of Brad standing and reaching into his back pocket while he and lady are hugging each other. Here's another theory to put out there. Brad proposes and is turned down in the oh my God scene, he convinces whoever he proposed to not to give up on their relationship and to consider dating away from the cameras. The scene where he is reaching into his back pocket is him putting the ring away. He is choosing the back pocket as opposed to front suit jacket pocket because they are hugging.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:08 pm

newfiegirl wrote:The screencaps/preview where Brad is saying oh my God and what looks like someone's head (?Bianka) is turning away, and then the one of Brad standing and reaching into his back pocket while he and lady are hugging each other. Here's another theory to put out there. Brad proposes and is turned down in the oh my God scene, he convinces whoever he proposed to not to give up on their relationship and to consider dating away from the cameras. The scene where he is reaching into his back pocket is him putting the ring away. He is choosing the back pocket as opposed to front suit jacket pocket because they are hugging.

That is a very good theory. It would also make a lot of sense if as many suspect, Bianca is F1. Due to her history, she is may still be skitish and therefore reluctant to just get engaged after such a short time. If he is truly into her, he would be reluctant to just let her go, hence he could ask her to continue dating in real life. If this actually happened, I would be very happy and have a lot of respect for both of them :Clap: ...which clearly means, it won't, but we can hope.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:The screencaps/preview where Brad is saying oh my God and what looks like someone's head (?Bianka) is turning away, and then the one of Brad standing and reaching into his back pocket while he and lady are hugging each other. Here's another theory to put out there. Brad proposes and is turned down in the oh my God scene, he convinces whoever he proposed to not to give up on their relationship and to consider dating away from the cameras. The scene where he is reaching into his back pocket is him putting the ring away. He is choosing the back pocket as opposed to front suit jacket pocket because they are hugging.

That is a very good theory. It would also make a lot of sense if as many suspect, Bianca is F1. Due to her history, she is may still be skitish and therefore reluctant to just get engaged after such a short time. If he is truly into her, he would be reluctant to just let her go, hence he could ask her to continue dating in real life. If this actually happened, I would be very happy and have a lot of respect for both of them :Clap: ...which clearly means, it won't, but we can hope.

There's a preview out where Bianka says if Brad asks her to marry him, she wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:41 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

There's a preview out where Bianka says if Brad asks her to marry him, she wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

I know...That was one of the reasons I think it won't happen...but, wouldn't it be nice if it did?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Mirzam wrote:Yes, the SC is blurry but I also see black shoes in the video you posted. I have watched the same video over at after the rose more times than I can count trying to figure this out.
The video that I just posted was put up today.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:39 pm

anders wrote:I think the heel height appears to be different because when she's outside the limo she's standing, not yet walking - whereas in the walking pic she is extending her leg which exagerates the length of the leg/foot/heel.

Exactly, as I said earlier, depth perception. The shoe looks the exact same. It is said that it looks black, but we are looking at a shoe in the shadow of a dress, of course it will look darker.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Yes, the SC is blurry but I also see black shoes in the video you posted. I have watched the same video over at after the rose more times than I can count trying to figure this out.

Where's the link?

ETD, I see it. I have also watched that preview many times. Nothing new there at all. Not changing my mind.

ETD again! My blurry SC came from that video.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Where's the link?

ETD, I see it. I have also watched that preview many times. Nothing new there at all. Not changing my mind.
well, that one does show better the dress, shoes, etc. I do think it is the same woman. BTW, that video was only posted after 5am today.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Where's the link?

well, that one does show better the dress, shoes, etc. I do think it is the same woman. BTW, that video was only posted after 5am today.

I know, but I made several SCs for myself.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 pm

:campfire:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/quote]

Thank You, Aunties-Love!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

+9
richmondrose
jojo47
just logic
tigertiz
aglaea