SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Yes, the SC is blurry but I also see black shoes in the video you posted. I have watched the same video over at after the rose more times than I can count trying to figure this out.
The video that I just posted was put up today.

Where's the link?

ETD, I see it. I have also watched that preview many times. Nothing new there at all. Not changing my mind.
well, that one does show better the dress, shoes, etc. I do think it is the same woman. BTW, that video was only posted after 5am today.

I know, but I made several SCs for myself.
But the point is, it's not the same video that was posted before today.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:05 pm

AmberTrails wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank You, Aunties-Love![/quote]You are very welcome. Found it this morning.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Yes, the SC is blurry but I also see black shoes in the video you posted. I have watched the same video over at after the rose more times than I can count trying to figure this out.

Where's the link?

ETD, I see it. I have also watched that preview many times. Nothing new there at all. Not changing my mind.
well, that one does show better the dress, shoes, etc. I do think it is the same woman. BTW, that video was only posted after 5am today.

I know that too. But there was nothing new from the FRC. Plenty of other good stuff though.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Where's the link?

I know that too. But there was nothing new from the FRC. Plenty of other good stuff though.
Well, what was better from the FRC is that the dress and shoes showed up better and that they are of one dress and one pair of shoes that look the same when you watch it in a continual flow.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Why was Whitney on the hot seat at the WTA.....reminds me of Courtney. Notice towards the end where Ana says you are the one...what did she mean? (something like you wanted to be the one and you got it)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:46 pm

AmberTrails wrote:Why was Whitney on the hot seat at the WTA.....reminds me of Courtney. Notice towards the end where Ana says you are the one...what did she mean? (something like you wanted to be the one and you got it)

I think it is meant that she is the one that came in here to have all the attention, be hanging on him the whole time, be a biotch to everyone but Brad - and she did just that.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

+9
richmondrose
jojo47
just logic
tigertiz
aglaea