SELECT CONTENT

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers Empty ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by just logic Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:24 am

The previews from After the Final Rose were shown and it looks as though Brad asks Whitney some tough questions - wonder if she'll just clam up on him?

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ninu Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:26 am

just logic wrote:The previews from After the Final Rose were shown and it looks as though Brad asks Whitney some tough questions - wonder if she'll just clam up on him?

Probably giggling I doubt he cares at this point, TBH... he has a fiancee he loves, and they looked pretty solid still, judging by their glued to the hip on the sofa Smiley

I hope they don't spend too much time on the emotional implosion of Whit and show us the happy couple! Hugesmile
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by just logic Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:31 am

ninu wrote:
just logic wrote:The previews from After the Final Rose were shown and it looks as though Brad asks Whitney some tough questions - wonder if she'll just clam up on him?

Probably giggling I doubt he cares at this point, TBH... he has a fiancee he loves, and they looked pretty solid still, judging by their glued to the hip on the sofa Smiley

I hope they don't spend too much time on the emotional implosion of Whit and show us the happy couple! Hugesmile

It's been what, 5 weeks since they stopped filming? With them living so close to each other I think they've probably seen and talked to each other more than any past couples and they seemed pretty happy greeting each other during ATFR so, I'm thinking they're still together and going strong. When Tyler asked about marriage plans Bianka gave a quick shake of her had and then the audience looked shocked. How long after the show finished did they tape the ATFR?

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:37 am

just logic wrote:
ninu wrote:

It's been what, 5 weeks since they stopped filming? With them living so close to each other I think they've probably seen and talked to each other more than any past couples and they seemed pretty happy greeting each other during ATFR so, I'm thinking they're still together and going strong. When Tyler asked about marriage plans Bianka gave a quick shake of her had and then the audience looked shocked. How long after the show finished did they tape the ATFR?
They stopped filming 5 months ago. They filmed the ATFR Nov. 2

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
just logic wrote:
ninu wrote:

Sorry, put in weeks instead of months. So, filmed Nov 2nd which means they had 4 months (plus a bit) of keeping it totally secret. I still think they were able to spend a lot of time with each other living so close to each other and the fact that they seemed so darn happy at ATFR speaks volumes imo. Heck, maybe they were in Scottsdale and actually went to Vegas before that.

just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:40 am

Maybe they will get married sooner than later..I think her folks did right?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:43 am

Hotmomma wrote:Maybe they will get married sooner than later..I think her folks did right?

I remember them talking about meeting and deciding quickly don't remember if they got engaged quickly or married quickly (or both).

just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:44 am

just logic wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
just logic wrote:
ninu wrote:

Sorry, put in weeks instead of months. So, filmed Nov 2nd which means they had 4 months (plus a bit) of keeping it totally secret. I still think they were able to spend a lot of time with each other living so close to each other and the fact that they seemed so darn happy at ATFR speaks volumes imo. Heck, maybe they were in Scottsdale and actually went to Vegas before that.
Yea, I do think that the tweeter that saw them in Scottsdale was right. I do think that they have had time in the summer. Cottage Country in Ontario is about 2-3 hrs north of Toronto area so easy enough for both of them to get there in hidden cabins for some get away time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:05 am

just logic wrote:
ninu wrote:

Was the shake Yay or Nay???
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:24 am

A quick no but with a kind of smile.

just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:35 am

Brad sure jumped up and ran to Bianka when she comes out at the ATFR.
So darn cute.

I don't blame Bianka with the not ready(nod) yet. They haven't even been allowed to be out and about where ever and when ever they want. Of course we now know that they were out in Phoenix but I guess they thought no one would notice.

Once all the interviews etc. are over then they can really start their relationship in a normal way.

I bet all the bachelor girls were celebrating when they saw it was Bianka.

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:14 am

LoveDovez wrote:
just logic wrote:
ninu wrote:

Was the shake Yay or Nay???

She did shake no but I'm thinking it is just editing...maybe a no to another question. They seem pretty happy when they saw each other at the ATFR and all the pictures they have been posting tonight show them very happy. Either way, they have no need to rush and can do it in their own sweet time. I wish them the best. They seem to be so relaxed around one another and laugh so much. Brad was right...we should have trusted him...the kid did good. High clap

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
Barbarossa
momoftrips
Alanna
ja1968
HowSoonIsNow