SELECT CONTENT

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:55 pm

anders wrote:Ana may be ESL but is fully belingual and I'd love to see her be the first Canadian bachette - we saw a lot of her spunk at the WTA (refusing to clap when Whit came out, and speaking her mind)

Ana was my favourite and I would also like to see her as the Bette. I could see it working for her.

For my own personal enjoyment, I would love to see Gabby. It probably wouldn't work, but it sure would be entertaining.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:57 pm

wouldn't she though - as long as it isnt' Whiney, I'll be good.

do we know if they'll be doing an 'ette next?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:00 pm

I didn't find any of the girls that great that I'd like to see them as the Bachette.... I want someone different... a new face! Enough of this retread crap. Unless it's a standout personality, or story, the odd time... give us a new face every season!!!!!!!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:22 pm

I don't have any strong favoites from the ladies if they decide to do a Bach'ette Canada. Bring on a new face. I am with you Sprite, for my own entertainment Gabby would be hilarious telling it like it is to 25 bachelors 'you're a sneaky little cockroach'. LOL. Didn't Gabby tell Brad she was going to law school. Imagine her as your lawyer!!
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Oh, don't get me wrong, I loved Ana, but she isn't the kind of person they've used as B'ette before - typical girl-next-door type.... but maybe Bach Can will be different :)

Whit's body language is a little odd in those caps - again with the tears and leaning toward Brad

Glad to see they're still together and going strong though

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:16 pm

To be honest with you, I can see the bette being Kara.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:57 pm

ninu wrote:Oh, don't get me wrong, I loved Ana, but she isn't the kind of person they've used as B'ette before - typical girl-next-door type.... but maybe Bach Can will be different :)

Whit's body language is a little odd in those caps - again with the tears and leaning toward Brad

I actually think most of the Bettes have been your girl next door types...very cute, pretty girls...Trista, Meridith, Jenn, Deanna, Jilly, Ali and Ashley. The only one who was supposed to be drop dead gorgeous was Emily...I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Since the target audience is women, they want a good looking woman, but not anyone that other women would be too threatened by. I believe the term used was "relatable". Since Emily was supposed to be the standout beauty, we were supposed to relate to her because of her tragic story and the fact that she was a mom. I think Ana would fit that bill perfectly...pretty, normal and not too threatening to other women. And she has a tragedy in her past. Great for the softer Canadian version...although, I would still prefer gabby Gabby!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
ninu wrote:Oh, don't get me wrong, I loved Ana, but she isn't the kind of person they've used as B'ette before - typical girl-next-door type.... but maybe Bach Can will be different :)

I actually think most of the Bettes have been your girl next door types...very cute, pretty girls...Trista, Meridith, Jenn, Deanna, Jilly, Ali and Ashley. The only one who was supposed to be drop dead gorgeous was Emily...I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Since the target audience is women, they want a good looking woman, but not anyone that other women would be too threatened by. I believe the term used was "relatable". Since Emily was supposed to be the standout beauty, we were supposed to relate to her because of her tragic story and the fact that she was a mom. I think Ana would fit that bill perfectly...pretty, normal and not too threatening to other women. And she has a tragedy in her past. Great for the softer Canadian version...although, I would still prefer gabby Gabby!

I think it's more a case of our BS meter sees something that's just not sincere, more than being threatened by a beautiful women. Whitney seemed to think it was her beauty that intimidated the others, Courtney was the same. That's a load of crap... they were beautiful bitches... and it was the bitch part that other women dislike. There's lots of gorgeous women out there that are absolute dolls inside, and are like by men and women.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:28 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Sprite wrote:
ninu wrote:Oh, don't get me wrong, I loved Ana, but she isn't the kind of person they've used as B'ette before - typical girl-next-door type.... but maybe Bach Can will be different Smiley

I think it's more a case of our BS meter sees something that's just not sincere, more than being threatened by a beautiful women. Whitney seemed to think it was her beauty that intimidated the others, Courtney was the same. That's a load of crap... they were beautiful bitches... and it was the bitch part that other women dislike. There's lots of gorgeous women out there that are absolute dolls inside, and are like by men and women.

Preach lady preach clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Someone please post the preview video for ATFR :Smiley: I'm in the states so Cityty doesnt work

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:43 pm

reason wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Sprite wrote:
ninu wrote:Oh, don't get me wrong, I loved Ana, but she isn't the kind of person they've used as B'ette before - typical girl-next-door type.... but maybe Bach Can will be different Smiley

Preach lady preach clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!

Oh, I agree with you. I don't dislike other women because they are beautiful. I dislike them, like I dislike anyone, because they are unpleasant people to be around. But we are rational, sensible women and I was voicing MF's theories on how to cast for a Bachelorette according to something I had read.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:15 pm

bachfan456 wrote:Someone please post the preview video for ATFR :Smiley: I'm in the states so Cityty doesnt work

If I knew how to do that I would so I'm answering in the hopes someone will see the request who knows how to do it.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
Barbarossa
momoftrips
Alanna
ja1968
HowSoonIsNow