SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 am

Your avatar is adorable Brill! They both look blissfully happy.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:43 am

So they did have to hide some of the connection between them after Mexico.. I wondered why he never called her first for the rose ( or am I mistaken) After their FSD it was hard to hide it any longer.. You could tell he was just going thru the motions with Whit coz he didn't light up like he did when he was with B.: ) He couldn't hide the love behind his eyes and his smile when he looked at B. At the MTP they were always kissing or touching each other and wasn't it there that he said he was more than falling in love with her? I'm glad he told her she was the one so she didn't have to go through all that stress.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:24 am

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:05 am

Brad is SO cute! He was the perfect choice for Bachelor and now he's so cute happily taken and engaged too. Hope they make it. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 am

Cuteness :Smiley:

Bianka Kamber ‏@Biankakamber11

I love that @bradcsmith always makes me laugh #cheeseburger

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8xVpvoCQAAAQVC.jpg
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:20 pm

LoveDovez wrote:So they did have to hide some of the connection between them after Mexico.. I wondered why he never called her first for the rose ( or am I mistaken) After their FSD it was hard to hide it any longer.. You could tell he was just going thru the motions with Whit coz he didn't light up like he did when he was with B.: ) He couldn't hide the love behind his eyes and his smile when he looked at B. At the MTP they were always kissing or touching each other and wasn't it there that he said he was more than falling in love with her? I'm glad he told her she was the one so she didn't have to go through all that stress.

LoveDovez...where does he tell her that he chose her? Thanks in advance
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 pm

he didnt' say he chose her. I guess we're to assume by his response that he was alluding to her being the one.

we all know declarations of love don't mean squat.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:32 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:So they did have to hide some of the connection between them after Mexico.. I wondered why he never called her first for the rose ( or am I mistaken) After their FSD it was hard to hide it any longer.. You could tell he was just going thru the motions with Whit coz he didn't light up like he did when he was with B.: ) He couldn't hide the love behind his eyes and his smile when he looked at B. At the MTP they were always kissing or touching each other and wasn't it there that he said he was more than falling in love with her? I'm glad he told her she was the one so she didn't have to go through all that stress.

LoveDovez...where does he tell her that he chose her? Thanks in advance
It was in one of the interviews. Cannot remember which one. She knew ahead of time because he told her. If I remember where I will post.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:22 pm

http://www.ivillage.ca/entertainment/the-bachelor-canada/bachelor-canada-interview

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks momoftrips and Brill!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:49 pm

'Bachelor Canada' Brad And Bianka Answer Your Questions

We asked you to submit your questions for "The Bachelor Canada" couple Brad and Bianka, and boy did you respond!

We submitted six questions to the newly-minted couple, and they gladly responded. Find their answers below!

By the way, if you can't get enough "Bachelor Canada," you can watch tonight's "After The Final Rose" special (9:30 p.m. ET on Citytv), featuring Brad and Whitney's reunion (where they talk about what happened the day they broke up in Barbados) and the first time Brad and Bianka are revealed as a couple in front of a studio audience. They're going to talk about their time on the show and their plans for the future together.

How much say did you have on your wardrobe in the show?
Brad: After the first night, and how uncomfortable I felt in that suit, I had 100 percent say in what I wore on the show. They really let me get away with some pretty aggressive things -- v-necks and all! I attract the type of girl I want through being myself and wearing what I like, so that's why I put my fashion foot forward.

Bianka:I am a fashionista; my life is living at the mall and buying things. I work three jobs just to afford the stuff that I want. On the show I chose everything I wore myself. I know exactly what I like and what looks good on me.

What's the most important factor in choosing a life partner?
Brad: Understanding.

Bianka: That regardless of what happens in a day, you can go to bed at the end of the night and know that you understand each other.

This is for you, Brad -- have you always been a crier or did the emotional toll of the show work its magic on you?
Brad: You know, I cried the first time because I was rehashing the most devastating event that has ever happened to me -- the passing of my two best friends. And the second time, it was me being the happiest I've ever been in my life. I don't consider myself a crier but I've found something that's worth a lot and I don't ever want to be without her [Bianka].

Bianka, what made you believe that Brad truly was the one?
Bianka: It was after the week of fantasy dates, when he came to me and was honest with what happened and how he was feeling.

Is Whitney just misunderstood?
Brad: I don't think so, no. I believe we all own our actions from the show.

Bianka: I agree.

Have there ever been any regrets for either of you along the way?
Bianka: Absolutely no regrets!

Brad: I'm sitting here with Bianka, so no, no regrets. This is exactly where I want to be, right now, right here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/11/28/bachelor-canada-brad-bianka-answer-questions_n_2205092.html

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:13 pm

momoftrips wrote:
'Bachelor Canada' Brad And Bianka Answer Your Questions

We asked you to submit your questions for "The Bachelor Canada" couple Brad and Bianka, and boy did you respond!

We submitted six questions to the newly-minted couple, and they gladly responded. Find their answers below!

By the way, if you can't get enough "Bachelor Canada," you can watch tonight's "After The Final Rose" special (9:30 p.m. ET on Citytv), featuring Brad and Whitney's reunion (where they talk about what happened the day they broke up in Barbados) and the first time Brad and Bianka are revealed as a couple in front of a studio audience. They're going to talk about their time on the show and their plans for the future together.

How much say did you have on your wardrobe in the show?
Brad: After the first night, and how uncomfortable I felt in that suit, I had 100 percent say in what I wore on the show. They really let me get away with some pretty aggressive things -- v-necks and all! I attract the type of girl I want through being myself and wearing what I like, so that's why I put my fashion foot forward.

Bianka:I am a fashionista; my life is living at the mall and buying things. I work three jobs just to afford the stuff that I want. On the show I chose everything I wore myself. I know exactly what I like and what looks good on me.

What's the most important factor in choosing a life partner?
Brad: Understanding.

Bianka: That regardless of what happens in a day, you can go to bed at the end of the night and know that you understand each other.

This is for you, Brad -- have you always been a crier or did the emotional toll of the show work its magic on you?
Brad: You know, I cried the first time because I was rehashing the most devastating event that has ever happened to me -- the passing of my two best friends. And the second time, it was me being the happiest I've ever been in my life. I don't consider myself a crier but I've found something that's worth a lot and I don't ever want to be without her [Bianka].

Bianka, what made you believe that Brad truly was the one?
Bianka: It was after the week of fantasy dates, when he came to me and was honest with what happened and how he was feeling.

Is Whitney just misunderstood?
Brad: I don't think so, no. I believe we all own our actions from the show.

Bianka: I agree.

Have there ever been any regrets for either of you along the way?
Bianka: Absolutely no regrets!

Brad: I'm sitting here with Bianka, so no, no regrets. This is exactly where I want to be, right now, right here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/11/28/bachelor-canada-brad-bianka-answer-questions_n_2205092.html

I love his answers regarding Whitney - honest without being harsh.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove