SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Brill Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:Thanks, Brill. Much of that list does nothing for me. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know, not sure who all did the voting...... Hugesmile

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:06 am

Brill wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Thanks, Brill. Much of that list does nothing for me. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know, not sure who all did the voting...... Hugesmile

Not sure who did the writing. Perhaps they should get their facts straight. Marquel should not have been the Bachelor instead of Sean Lowe considering that Sean was the Bachelor way before Andi's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:39 am

TorontoSun.com

POST-BACHELOR BREAKUP

When you break up, you have to go your separate ways, and have that period where you let each other breathe – or else you face a situation like ours, where we wake up every day and there are people that still tag us in things together. Your lives are intertwined in that way, and you sometimes wish it could just be a clear cut, because it’s hard. Regardless of feelings and emotions, whether it was a good ending or a bad ending, you still need that time to separate.

snipped
MOVING ON

Bianka and I spent so much time convincing everybody that it was real, and then when it was real, and you’re three-and-a-half years into a relationship and then you end it, people are like, ‘But we thought it was real!’ And you’re like, ‘F---.’ At that point, you can just live your life, you can move on, you can be happy, and that’s all you can do.

hmmm on the relationship comments.

I wonder if that schedule allows for him to host B'ette Canada.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:57 pm

^ I like how candid Brad is in that interview. I think one can easily forget that these are real people with real feelings and how much pressure there must be when one is in a relationship that the public is invested in. It's a bummer about Brad and Bianka but I do like how open and honest Brad seems to be and it bodes well for him.

I do hope Brad can be the host for Bette Canada. I think he would be excellent as the host. My top pick for sure! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:13 pm

He is not on the network so I dont think he will be. I think Jillian might get the gig that is the network she is on. Brad is hosting Master Chef Canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Yeah it is unlikely based on not being on the same network but it would still be great if he was somehow.

As for Jillian, if she is the host that will be interesting since it will be the first female host for this franchise. It's why I think she may not be since they likely will go with a male host. Either will be great but if I could, I'd love it to be Brad. He not only has insight into the show but is great at hosting/interviewing/interacting with people.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:46 pm

reason wrote:He is not on the network so I dont think he will be.  I think Jillian might get the gig that is the network she is on.  Brad is hosting Master Chef Canada.

Brad is hosting Season 3 of Chopped Canada. I don't believe he's hosting Master Chef Canada.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:02 pm

jojo47 wrote:
reason wrote:He is not on the network so I dont think he will be.  I think Jillian might get the gig that is the network she is on.  Brad is hosting Master Chef Canada.

Brad is hosting Season 3 of Chopped Canada. I don't believe he's hosting Master Chef Canada.

You are right it is Chopped Canada. Thanks for the correction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Here is an interview on the radio. Talks about Chopped Canada and what happened with Bianka.

http://www.kissradio.ca/2016/01/18/brad-smith-new-host-of-chopped-canada/

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:52 pm

Thank you @Brill yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Looking for specific clip from ANY Bachelor!

Post by MoreSo Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 am

I'm looking for a specific clip from ANY Bachelor season, USA or Canada, where a girl makes a move on the guy in front of the others, and kisses him! The kind of girl that takes what she wants and tells all!
Got any leads? I almost found what I needed from Olivia with Ben Higgins but it wasn't "strong" enough. No enough kissing in front of the others!
Thanks!

MoreSo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 11:43 am

Welcome1 MoreSo

There are several of those situations. Of the top of my head, Tim Warmel Bach Canada kissing in a golf cart in front of a restaurant where the other girls were sitting and looking out the window. Sorry I don't recall which epi that was. I believe that was with F2 Trisha?

Someone can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove