SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:00 am

E-list giggling the celebrity list keeps going down the alphabets, laugh out loud. That cracked me up.

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:10 am

Maybe if Brad hadn't tweeted he wanted Nick maybe his tweet about Ben wouldn't be seen as so negative, who knows. The point is, there are actually Bach alum even from other countries who would have preferred Nick to be lead.

He has his right to his opinion just as anyone else does about his opinion.

Again, different strokes for different folks and it is not at all surprising to me that Brad likes Nick and wanted to see him as lead. From what I have gathered (and not being from the US myself) many that like Nick even on this forum are non-American and likely because Nick is not the typical all-American guy (like Sean or Ben).

I just see it as Brad having a preference for whom he would want as lead - like anyone else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:56 am

I like Brad tons! He was on the CityTV morning show and he has a snarky and unique sense of humour ... I, personally, never read his Tweet as an insult to Ben at all, but as an opinion of the show with him as the lead. Pretty much what a lot of people are saying. Did not read much into it. Brad does well on TV and is the new host of a Canadian cooking show airing soon. I would not take him seriously, as he constantly makes fun of himself in worse ways, laugh out loud!

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:02 am

I look forward to seeing how people "don't give two shits" about Ben's season when the ratings come in.

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 87b72b10 Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 86669110 Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:06 am

I saw it the same Trish. Just an opinion on him as lead, not as a person. But if Brad reads Nick's post about Ben he may change his mind since Nick said Ben will be anything but boring.

Brad is such a great guy, imo and has done very well for himself. I think his snark is one of his great traits but he is also a really humble and genuinely nice guy, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:42 am

Believe it or not, my issue isn't about him (or anyone) wanting Nick. Imagine that laugh out loud. I didn't even get the big deal about his tweets because I had only seen the one about him wishing Nick was the lead. I though ok that's not so bad? But then I kept reading and yeah, he needs to learn when to zip it IMO.

And chasing, Ben has way more than just 6x the amount of followers as Brad. More like 30x. (16k vs 450k). Not bad for a boring an unmemorable lead. giggling

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:29 pm

It looks like he deleted his tweet.

Good time to get back on topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 Bradsm1

Dishing it out With Brad Smith

Photography by Ashley Irwin

With season three of Food Network’s Chopped Canada just around the corner so are a couple of changes to its menu. Not only is there an added judge to the top-notch panel of culinary perfectionists in Toronto’s Mark McEwan but the branded face of Canada’s competitive and ambitious cooking reality show has been boastfully taken over by the Quebec native and well known Canadian television personality Brad Smith.

With an abstract consisting of a wide receiver in the CFL, being formerly known as The Bachelor Canada & youthful, energetic co-host of Toronto’s Breakfast Television; Smith has set aside the pigskin and roses by graciously filling his hands with knife & fork. Preferred sat down with Brad to get their fill on the new hosts candid thoughts on his most recent tasteful role.

Q&A with Brad Smith
PrefferedMag

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 2764 Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 2764

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Hmmmm, looks like Brad has moved on from Bianka. There is a picture of the 2 of them on IG dressed up for Halloween. Sorry can't bring the picture over here.

There was one of them awhile ago and he said his friend. Me thinks she is more than a friend. Hugesmile

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Well I guess I can change the title now. I was hanging on for hope. She's so cute though! We have to find out who she is! Someone called her Dana in the comments! That's a good start. Hugesmile

5h
bradcsmithSpider and batman, waiting to hand out some candy....too bad for the little ones. This fat mess ate most of it!! But poop can I carve the hell out of a pumpkin !!! #Halloween #CandyMonster #SpandexWasATerribleChoice The costume was supposed to be black...but my sponge bob body stretched it to a nice Gray!!!

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 11244587_861023660678621_533121200_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:20 pm

This isn't just about Brad but since I wasn't sure where else to put it, here it is. Hugesmile

http://www.wdish.com/entertainment/hottest-bachelor-bachelorette-contestants/brad-smith

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Thanks, Brill. Much of that list does nothing for me. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove