SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Amberish Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard  Mar 10
Tyler's family with Ricki and I at church :)New post at http://www.EmilyMaynard.com  today! {what I wore:… http://instagram.com/p/lXPNPGJCjD/

Nice looking family.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 07972310
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:54 pm

Great looking family. Ricki got so big, wow!

I think she might actually get married this time, her guy is a hottie!

emilygmaynard
2 weeks ago
New post at www.EmilyMaynard.com {In Honor of My Middle School Self} All outfit details and links posted on the blog!

emilygmaynard
2 months ago
the two best valentines a girl could ever ask for

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Awee those are so sweet! When I read he proposed to both of them, I was pretty sure this has to be the one. He is so good looking!

This guy sounds grounded in a lot of ways, just what Emily needs. It sounds like the wedding will be soon. I hope we get pictures! Ricki will be adorable, I'm sure. I can't believe how grown up she is either.

Thanks BB!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Meet The Newest Member Of Our Family: Nash Johnson
TUESDAY, APRIL 8, 2014 at 12:38 PM

One could say I have a lot going on right now.. planning a wedding, getting married, selling my house, buying a new house, running a blog, a jewelry line, on top of my everyday responsibilities of being a mom and everything I'm involved in through my community. Yikes. Don't get me wrong, every single one of those things are such a blessing and I'm so thankful that they're all "good stresses". However, adding another animal to our zoo was pretty much at the bottom of the to do list. I guess the saying, "when it rains, it pours" really is true!

When I came home from church on Sunday Tyler surprised me with this sweet puppy that he found out in the middle of nowhere in South Carolina. My reaction was a mix of, "Have I been drugged? There's no way he's serious and there's actually a dog in my driveway," to "He's cute, but when are his owners going to be here to pick up him because he's not staying with us." His fur was matted with goodness knows what, you could see every bone in his body, and you could tell his poor paws were in bad shape as well. We would be a perfect foster family for him until we could find someone to take him! Well, somewhere between giving him his first bowl of food, his first vet visit, and an (expensive) trip to Petsmart, we bonded. His monogrammed "Nash" bed will be here next week and we're officially WAY out numbered by animals, but (as I'm trying to remind myself daily!) what fun is life without a little bit of chaos? Smiley

PS-- Does anyone have any guesses as to what kind of dog he could be? Anyone done the blood test that tells you? Let me know in the comments!

http://emilymaynard.com/blog/meet-the-newest-member-of-our-family/

I'm glad to see she is starting fresh with selling her home and buying one they can share as husband and wife.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Great catching up on Emily and so happy to read that all is well for her. She seems to be in such a great place as a future wife, mom and business woman ... and dog lover!

Boy what a waste of time 1F was! And what a great lesson for all of us that the true love of your life is quite possibly already in your life.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:17 pm

IA, he was such a waste of time. I wasn't a fan of his from the beginning. I wasn't a fan of hers after she chose him, not understanding how she could possibly chose him. I believe she had to make a choice, heaven forbid they don't choose anyone. She was so lost throughout Brad's season, and her own season.

It's wonderful to see such a positive change in her.

However, I do believe we all have to go through life, good bad and miserable to learn from experiences. This is a great example of that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Great news, I'm happy for them. Her and Jef were such a mismatch, just looking at where they both are in their lives right now, it is quite clear.  :yes: 

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:32 pm

Aww...Nash is adorable. I will always like Emily! She was and still is my favorite Bachelorette contestant!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:34 pm

So happy for Emily and Ricki. Her post today with Nash and the story that went with it was really cute. She and Tyler seem like a great couple.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:42 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Aww...Nash is adorable. I will always like Emily! She was and still is my favorite Bachelorette contestant!

I agree, her season was a blast! And you all know I love Des & Chris laugh out loud but IMO the seasons after Emily's just haven't been as entertaining to watch, even though there have been successes relationship wise.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:57 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 Easter2014-3Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 21 Easter2014-1

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Oh my gosh! Gorgeous pictures! Now that is a genuine smile on Emily's face. 

What a lovely looking family! 

Thanks bleu!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure