SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 72 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:01 pm

I chocked the names up to being southern - but what do I know? My sons all have very normal-sounding names and they all have shortened them to 4 letter nicknames, e.g. William is Will.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 72 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by mizzoufan Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:25 pm

I like her choices for names. They aren't overly common but they aren't way out there either.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:39 pm

All three of her boys' names are surnames of country folk music singers : Waylon Jennings, The Gibson Brothers, The Gatlin Brothers. I think it goes back to her West Virginia roots.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:08 pm

I'm not Southern, but I have lived in the south for a long time, and man, the names are nothing I have ever heard of. Gatlin reminds me of Gatlinsburg, TN. Beside the names, the kids are so cute and I am very happy that Emily got the family she always wanted.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:58 pm

I believe that Jennings Tyler and Gibson Kyle are all family names.  I don't know where Gatlin Avery came from...she has her hands full, but such cute boys.

Jennings if from a grandfather or something. Tyler of course is from her hubby.

This is from the People article when Gibson was born. "Gibson is Maynard Johnson’s middle and her mother’s maiden name, while Kyle is Jennings’ grandmother’s last name."

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/09/17/emily-maynard-johnson-welcomes-son-gibson-kyle/

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:58 am

I love their names!  I’m a Southerner and used to family names being chosen for first names.  Just like Jennings and Gibson, I imagine Gatlin and Avery are probably names from one or both of their families.

My niece gave her daughter our family name as a first name and, at first, I thought it was awkward.  Now I love it and think it’s such a sweet tribute to her great grandparents.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:48 am

Emily is certainly filling up that minivan. Happy for her!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:40 pm

I just saw a beautiful pic of Emily snuggling her precious youngest son.

I decided to scroll through her Instagram.  Does anyone Know if she is pregnant again?   There was an out fit she was wearing last month that makes her look that way.  ANd the pics before that post she did not look pregnant.

Could be just the outfit!  I dont know how she has the time to get pregnant.   giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:59 pm

@nikikass oh maybe. In the June 20th with the ladies and her latest pic, her face looks a bit chubby compared to the June 7th pic. IDK but she looks amazing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:12 pm

She can do what ever she wants and looks great. Wouldn’t that be something if she was? They need to work on minivan number two!

(For her sanity I hope she is not just yet) 3 under the age of 4 is hard!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 am

@nikikass Putting this here in case, so we can give you credit if she is expecting! Smiley

emilymaynard IG stories

https://www.instagram.com/stories/emilygmaynard/?hl=pa

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 72 Captur28

Just because she looks terrific. This was June 7th.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 72 33638669_2062007174057662_1537497914287325184_n
emilygmaynard4 years. 4 kids. I love you @mtylerjohnson You’re the best part of my world.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjvna7Kh_ZR/?hl=en&taken-by=emilygmaynard

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:46 am

I just looked at her Instagram. I can’t believe that Ricki's a teenager!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure