SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by elyn Tue May 12, 2015 6:06 pm

Me too. I think she has turned out to be one of the most genuine people associated with this franchise, and I'm glad she's gotten the marriage and family she always said she wanted.
elyn
elyn

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by lurker11 Tue May 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yes she's having a boy. Smiley

http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/The-Get-with-Morgan-Fogarty-Emily-Maynard-303025121.html

Today, Maynard is the picture of ideal: happily married to Tyler Johnson, a man she met in church, not at a rose ceremony. Together, they continue to raise her 9-year-old daughter Ricki. And now, the family is waiting for the arrival of another baby in July. Two months ago, Maynard posted a picture of her gender reveal cake on Instagram, but never publicly revealed what she was having, until now. "It's a boy," she says. Fogarty asked, "Do you have names?" Maynard replied, "Well, we are going back and forth. I told Tyler that (if) he gets to pick the last name for everybody, then I should pick the first name and if he wanted to pick the first name, then it can take my last name and be a Maynard! He did not like that. So. We're still compromising."

that may be my favorite quote ever. "if he gets to pick the last name for everybody." so good.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 13, 2015 3:06 pm

ElonM wrote:Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 11208240_1600022576949610_1066030217_n
@emilygmaynard
Dying over the sneak peek from our maternity pics @allisonkuhnphotography took this weekend! You're amazing! Thank you to @lindseyreganthorne for making me feel so beautiful at at time when I needed it the most! Thank you @springvine for the sweetest flower crowns and @colleengeohagan for helping our pics turn out so perfect!

Gorgeous family. I guess it's a boy

This photo is so stunning, it bears repeating.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 16, 2015 2:11 pm

Emily Maynard: Bachelorette Days Were the 'Darkest Times of My Life'
Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 Emily-maynard-02-435

http://www.people.com/article/emily-maynard-bachelor-darkest-days?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 2:44 pm

I love that girl! She's honest and refreshing. I'm so glad she recovered beautifully from her bach stints.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 5:05 pm

And to think--she asked for it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 16, 2015 5:13 pm

I was shocked when she came back for a 2nd time. Hot mess it was!  hmmm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Love Emily, however there's an unfortunate prize of fame. She has quite a fan base and a public image well enough to create a business. Nice to see that she's happy with where she is with being marry and increasing her family

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon May 18, 2015 5:12 pm

Very happy for her....she weathered the Brad Womack breakup gracefully...after her interview with CH on the breakup, people were unkind and brutal on her on the internet...they called her names and said she was a gold digger, they mocked her and said before she went on Brad's season that she had nose job, boob job, teeth job,which they said looked like those of a hose, etc.  it was brutal
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 27, 2015 5:37 pm

emilygmaynard
5 hours ago
We had so much fun celebrating Noah & Hanan this past weekend! Congratulations! #browns523

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 11379899_1493267570963139_1878701156_n

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed May 27, 2015 10:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:emilygmaynard
5 hours ago
We had so much fun celebrating Noah & Hanan this past weekend! Congratulations! #browns523

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 11379899_1493267570963139_1878701156_n

They look so happy!! Emily is my all time favorite lead, so glad she found her happy ending!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:05 pm

emilygmaynard
Yesterday I celebrated my one year anniversary and can't believe how much has changed since that day. @mtylerjohnson has taught me so much about myself, love, and faith and I know God has such a beautiful plan for us a family. I can't wait to see what the next 50 have in store!

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 37 11328259_956487437718401_619730522_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure