SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by DazedAndConfused Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Thanks GuardianAngel. Do you know the exact date they started filming, and when the final rose ceremony will be completed in real time? I heard filming is 6 weeks long... when did they start?

Also, if a contestant wins the show, where does she go? Does she hide until the show airs? Can she go back to her normal life, or does she run off with the Bachelor somewhere? Tnx

DazedAndConfused

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:16 pm

DazedAndConfused wrote:Thanks GuardianAngel.  Do you know the exact date they started filming, and when the final rose ceremony will be completed in real time?  I heard filming is 6 weeks long... when did they start?

Also, if a contestant wins the show, where does she go?  Does she hide until the show airs?  Can she go back to her normal life, or does she run off with the Bachelor somewhere?  Tnx

No problem Smiley

If you click on Bachelor Canada, and you come here to this thread, there is another one right below it, called:

Bachelor Canada - Tweets - Media - Spoilers - Discussion

This is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Go in there, and you will see what we've come up with already. We are certain filming has started, a week or so ago. It's our job to find as much info as possible! This is called sleuthing, and it's strictly for fun.

I don't know that they have announced a premier date yet. Going by Brad's season, I would think early October. Once filming ends the winner goes back to normal life. But as they are being eliminated in real time, we snoop around and find out who's left, who's remaining etc, Then we wait, till it airs, and watch, and see some of our work that we scooped out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Please note that in the About our Site forum at the top of the home page, there is a thread for video links for all shows. Please put all Bach Canada links there so we all have a central place to refer to for viewing outside of Canada.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Could someone please put links up for The Bachelor Canada for us in the USA that cannot watch it on your Canadian Channel? TYIA

The ones on the the About our Site seem to all be for the bachette season.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:00 pm

SLA44 wrote:Could someone please put links up for The Bachelor Canada for us in the USA that cannot watch it on your Canadian Channel?  TYIA

I hope links will be available.

I'm not sure if you can view these. They are pre cocktail clips of the contestants.

Bach Canada

This link are clips of each bachelorette.

Bach Canada

I know they will upload the next day, but again, I'm not sure outside Canada can view it. Last season I didn't need to look for links as I wasn't around here, so I'm not sure if there are any. I will do some searching.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Could someone please put links up for The Bachelor Canada for us in the USA that cannot watch it on your Canadian Channel?  TYIA

I hope links will be available.

I'm not sure if you can view these. They are pre cocktail clips of the contestants.

Bach Canada

This link are clips of each bachelorette.

Bach Canada

I know they will upload the next day, but again, I'm not sure outside Canada can view it. Last season I didn't need to look for links as I wasn't around here, so I'm not sure if there are any. I will do some searching.

Yes I was able to watch and thank you for the links GA!! :Thanktwo
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:28 am

Oh good SLA44! Maybe when they are uploaded the next day on that site it may be viewable outside of Canada!

I can't believe I will miss the first hour of the premiere! sad Don't people realize my life is here?? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:57 am

Here is the one that can be watched for Canadians, live. I'm not sure if this will work outside Canada. If someone can try it then we'll know either way.

Watch The Bachelor Live Thursdays 8PM | 9MT | 7CT on the web.

Watch live

ETA: I tweeted them asking if the uploaded vid the next day will be viewable outside Canada, as well as if the live link is viewable outside Canada.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:36 pm

So far I am not too impressed with any of yhe girls
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Yay! we got a bleep for the local girl! he was impressed with her!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:38 pm

I missed the first 10

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Different music for Christine, hard to read the music

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose